- Be more patient when I am tired, especially with the kids.
- Continue nursing until Neva wants to stop
- Fill out the paperwork to donate my milk to preemies and sick children and pump as often as I possibly can
- Continue to promote breastfeeding through my video(s) and public displays of *gasp* a nursing baby.
- Of course, lose weight. Last year, I was pregnant and have no idea what my weight was, but I lost at least 20lbs in 2007. I want to lose 30-40 more lbs, but I think a realistic goal for 2008 is 20lbs. I don't think it'll happen until I stop breastfeeding, though...that sucks!
- No smoking! I've been having more urges since the stress level went up with two children... but I have not fallen off the wagon =D
- I would like to be less blunt and more reserved about who I share my true feelings with because I get into a lot of trouble when I let my guard down and tell people how I really feel...apparently, people don't like honesty, even when it comes from a friend!
I think that's a lot of resolutions, but most of them are not going to be hard.