Saturday, October 1, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "Outhouser?! We barely know her!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Next Doctor Who Is ?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:21 am

Someone less goofy and spastic. Smith wasn't that way all the time, but sometimes he was too physically slapsticky.

PDH

penile prisoner

Postby PDH » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:00 pm

I would look at people who have had celebrated roles (major or minor) in recent critically acclaimed or controversial TV series.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:47 pm

PDH wrote:I would look at people who have had celebrated roles (major or minor) in recent critically acclaimed or controversial TV series.

So someone from Misfits or Utopia?

xaraan

Staff Writer

Postby xaraan » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:51 pm

BC is saying they already have chosen the next Dr and it's just being kept under wraps (and they are acting as if they are searching). If so, the truth is out there. We must find it.

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:52 pm

Punchy wrote:
So someone from Misfits or Utopia?

Rudy from Misfits would be awesome.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:57 pm

xaraan

Staff Writer

Postby xaraan » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:08 pm

:lol:

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:50 pm

Chris wrote:It's not going to be Cumberbatch or Freeman. To even suggest that is moronic. After the Hobbit and Star Trek, these two are going to be in high demand in Hollywood.

But I can hope! Cumberbatch would be an amazing Doctor.

Chris wrote:And it's not going to be Damian Lewis... why would he take a step backwards? He's coming off a pretty huge "serious" show in Homeland, and his role might not be done on it for all we know. It'd be kind of limiting for him to go do Doctor Who now. Popular as it may be, it's still a niche show.

And I don't think it'll be Hurt, although I can see him being the new River Song-ish mystery character for Moffat to work with here and there.

I see no reason to assume it wouldn't be a fresh face, given the direction Moffat went in with Smith.

Just for shits and giggles, though, I'm still hanging my hat on Paterson Joseph. :D

All good points.

Except your last. The correct answer is Samuel Jackson. :P

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:53 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Haven't seen this show, but aren't Freeman and Cumberbatch doing one or two more years of Sherlock also after their current projects?

GAWD I hope so. Awesome series.

But one that makes me wonder if the format of Doctor Who should just change to movies like this one. But more then just three!

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:54 pm

Punchy wrote:It'll be someone we've never heard of, just like Smith was.

Probably this.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:55 pm

Juan Cena wrote:

Can you smell what the Doc has cooking?

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:57 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:
Can you smell what the Doc has cooking?

Yes. And it's his world famous jam-broni dodgers.

LoganRSA

FROGMAN

Postby LoganRSA » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:06 pm

Juan Cena wrote:

Wonderful :lol:

For some reason, this makes me think of the time The Rock played Clark Kent on SNL.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:09 pm

I'm telling you guys, its going to be 2 Doctors. David Tennant AND John Hurt will both stick around after the Anniversary and Christmas specials. :P

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:15 pm

Log-Man wrote:
Wonderful :lol:

For some reason, this makes me think of the time The Rock played Clark Kent on SNL.

"Brown Kryptonite Floaters".

leave a comment with facebook