Advertisement

The Night-Spider by Megan Sasher

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Agent of the Bat
User avatar
Outhouse World Champion
 
Posts: 26279
Likes: 11 posts
Liked in: 8 posts
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 7:40 pm
Location: Georgia
Title: I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
Formerly: T-Rex


The Night-Spider by Megan Sasher

Postby Agent of the Bat » Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:40 pm

Image

So what do you think?[/img]
Image

Advertisement

GLX
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 38299
Likes: 1 post
Liked in: 1 post
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:40 pm
Title: Leader of The Society


Postby GLX » Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:41 pm

Nice. Any updates on the Ultimate WW cover?
Image

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

Agent of the Bat
User avatar
Outhouse World Champion
 
Posts: 26279
Likes: 11 posts
Liked in: 8 posts
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 7:40 pm
Location: Georgia
Title: I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
Formerly: T-Rex


Postby Agent of the Bat » Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:09 pm

GLX wrote:Nice. Any updates on the Ultimate WW cover?


She has been trying some different stuff this weekend, nothing concrete yet just some rough designs.
Image

GLX
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 38299
Likes: 1 post
Liked in: 1 post
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:40 pm
Title: Leader of The Society


Postby GLX » Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:28 pm

Master McNut wrote:She has been trying some different stuff this weekend, nothing concrete yet just some rough designs.


Cool beans. I'll try to finish the actual comic by late August. Is the character for a fan-fic?
Image

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

Agent of the Bat
User avatar
Outhouse World Champion
 
Posts: 26279
Likes: 11 posts
Liked in: 8 posts
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 7:40 pm
Location: Georgia
Title: I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
Formerly: T-Rex


Postby Agent of the Bat » Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:48 am

GLX wrote:Cool beans. I'll try to finish the actual comic by late August. Is the character for a fan-fic?


Indeed he is!
Image

leave a comment with facebook


Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media, US Agent and 78 guests

Advertisement