Wednesday, June 20, 2018 • Morning Edition • "This is not rocket science, people. Get a grip."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The official HOUSE thread

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:59 am

I told you I'll watch tonight. I had to work late. :?

kingofcities

dINGO

Postby kingofcities » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:01 am

GOSD wrote:I would have loved to see Wilson go on a tear with drugs and alcohol and see flashes of Amber eveywhere.

An unglued Wilsonwould be cooler than the weepy, emo one.

Although he did make some good points last night to House.

I agree about the points he made. I just though his reaction was a little whimper overall. I expected a big bang.

kingofcities

dINGO

Postby kingofcities » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:01 am

Carrie wrote:You forgot the part where he moons over her and she acts like she isn't interested but then screws him every chance she gets.

Wait till you see what they have in store for them this season...

Spidey-Man

Postby Spidey-Man » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:02 am

Carrie wrote:You forgot the part where he moons over her and she acts like she isn't interested but then screws him every chance she gets.

EW said they were supposed to have episodes with them embracing their romance more in depth but the writers strike hurt it.

funny, the real life romance imploded as the fictioonal one heated up

Also, Wilson is an ass about this whole thing. I dont buy his feelings for this girl for a second. So tv phony.

kingofcities

dINGO

Postby kingofcities » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:04 am

Man of Steel wrote:EW said they were supposed to have episodes with them embracing their romance more in depth but the writers strike hurt it.

funny, the real life romance imploded as the fictioonal one heated up

I love how the writers aren't even trying to accomodate the break-up. :-D

Also, Wilson is an ass about this whole thing. I dont buy his feelings for this girl for a second. So tv phony.

I didn't think it was phony. I did however agree with House when he was like "you only dated her for two minutes".

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:07 am

kingofcities wrote:I didn't think it was phony. I did however agree with House when he was like "you only dated her for two minutes".

Wilson is a serial monogamist. He seems to be in love with the idea of being in love, and I think he's more devastated at the thought of losing the love yet again than of losing Amber specifically. IMO, the true testament to the realness of their relationship was in the way that being with Wilson changed Amber.

kingofcities

dINGO

Postby kingofcities » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:12 am

Carrie wrote:Wilson is a serial monogamist. He seems to be in love with the idea of being in love, and I think he's more devastated at the thought of losing the love yet again than of losing Amber specifically. IMO, the true testament to the realness of their relationship was in the way that being with Wilson changed Amber.

That's an interesting way of looking at it.

Spidey-Man

Postby Spidey-Man » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:13 am

kingofcities wrote:I didn't think it was phony. I did however agree with House when he was like "you only dated her for two minutes".

I dont buy that he was that attached. I agree with House :-D Fuck Wilson.

Whine no more, and be gone ;)

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:15 am

kingofcities wrote:That's an interesting way of looking at it.

He was still trying to see his ex-wife for the longest time. I actually think it's why Wilson can't ever let go of his friendship with House, no matter what House does to him. It's the one relationship where he cares about someone and he actually holds the power to go or stay, because we all know that House needs Wilson even if he won't admit it. He can't walk away from it.

kingofcities

dINGO

Postby kingofcities » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:16 am

Carrie wrote:He was still trying to see his ex-wife for the longest time. I actually think it's why Wilson can't ever let go of his friendship with House, no matter what House does to him. It's the one relationship where he cares about someone and he actually holds the power to go or stay, because we all know that House needs Wilson even if he won't admit it. He can't walk away from it.

This is true. I don't think they'll keep Wilson alone forever though. House either.

Spidey-Man

Postby Spidey-Man » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:17 am

the actor, leonard, was interesting in EW.

Basically, he said he hopes to be in as few scenes as possible. If he has two lines, he gets paid the same as if he has half the lines.

He treats it like work, totally different than what most actors say.

kingofcities

dINGO

Postby kingofcities » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:18 am

Man of Steel wrote:I dont buy that he was that attached.

Again, writers strike. You have to imagine there were eight more episodes of them dating. And don't forget, she was really hot. It's always sad when a hot person dies. :cry:

I agree with House :-D Fuck Wilson.

Whine no more, and be gone ;)

I agree. The pity party is already old. Man up!

kingofcities

dINGO

Postby kingofcities » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:19 am

Man of Steel wrote:the actor, leonard, was interesting in EW.

Basically, he said he hopes to be in as few scenes as possible. If he has two lines, he gets paid the same as if he has half the lines.

He treats it like work, totally different than what most actors say.

Have you seen the DVD extras from last season? He either has the dryest wit or is the laziest SOB ever.

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:20 am

kingofcities wrote:This is true. I don't think they'll keep Wilson alone forever though. House either.

I honestly don't think they will either. I also don;t necessarily think that it will happen anytime soon. I also don't think it will be Cuddy for House the way some people do. I wouldn't mind a Wilson/Cuddy hook-up though.

Spidey-Man

Postby Spidey-Man » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:22 am

kingofcities wrote:Have you seen the DVD extras from last season? He either has the dryest wit or is the laziest SOB ever.

No. I didnt. It's funny to hear an actor treat it like any other job "the less I get to do the better" :-D

leave a comment with facebook