Tuesday, August 30, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Manufacturing outrage since 2006."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:16 am

The key to making Face Del Rio work is Ricardo Rodriguez, who is just so goshdarn likeable.

As long as ADR is nice to and friends with Ricardo, he himself will become more likeable. They should also probably have him completely stop with the Cars gimmick.

And then team him up with El Generico :-D
User avatar

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:27 am

There's no way they'll take the title off Hardy and put it on Daniels. I can't see that happening whatsoever.
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:43 am

syxxpakk wrote:There's no way they'll take the title off Hardy and put it on Daniels. I can't see that happening whatsoever.


I think they'll want to have a Champion for the 4 weeks they are in the UK, otherwise what kind of main events can they have?

Plus, Daniels is awesome, and can you imagine how crazy Roode and Aries will be if Daniels is the one who managed to beat Hardy and not them? Of course, they'll probably be Tag Champs by then.

I'm sure Hardy will get it back when they're Stateside again.
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:48 am

Gah, looks like you're right Syxxpack, spoilers for next week have got out.

Hardy beats Daniels, but then Aces & Eights kick the shit out of him.
User avatar

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:26 am

Grayson wrote:
Because TNA is no longer interested in trying to be original. That is part of the reason why I stopped paying attention to them. It was becoming evident to me that they were slowly becoming WCW 2.0 and not in a good way. Instead of doing what WCW did right, namely showcasing the talent in all of their divisions, TNA began doing what WCW did wrong. They kept pushing guys who have been in the industry forever at the expense of the stars who should/could be the future of the industry.



Ah, like I said earlier, I haven't actively followed TNA in a long time but I do remember Anderson from his time in WWE. I thought he was decent but I could have been mistaken.


Well I never liked him but he seems to do things half assed.
User avatar

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:27 am

Grayson wrote:
Because TNA is no longer interested in trying to be original. That is part of the reason why I stopped paying attention to them. It was becoming evident to me that they were slowly becoming WCW 2.0 and not in a good way. Instead of doing what WCW did right, namely showcasing the talent in all of their divisions, TNA began doing what WCW did wrong. They kept pushing guys who have been in the industry forever at the expense of the stars who should/could be the future of the industry.



Ah, like I said earlier, I haven't actively followed TNA in a long time but I do remember Anderson from his time in WWE. I thought he was decent but I could have been mistaken.


Well I never liked him but he seems to do things half assed.
User avatar

Grayson_Wayne_72

Rain Partier

Postby Grayson_Wayne_72 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:40 am

doombug wrote:Him and the very slow burn on crazy face miz are both really working for me.


Me too I am really enjoying both guys work right now.
User avatar

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:41 am

Punchy wrote:The key to making Face Del Rio work is Ricardo Rodriguez, who is just so goshdarn likeable.

As long as ADR is nice to and friends with Ricardo, he himself will become more likeable. They should also probably have him completely stop with the Cars gimmick.

And then team him up with El Generico :-D


Have you watched Ricardo in last year's Royale Rumble? I think that's what started fans liking him as a good guy.

kingbeavis

cheese

Postby kingbeavis » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:31 pm

Image

Did this really happen? Anyone know where I can find video?
User avatar

Grayson_Wayne_72

Rain Partier

Postby Grayson_Wayne_72 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:43 pm

kingbeavis wrote:Image

Did this really happen? Anyone know where I can find video?


Doesn't look really real but that makes it none the less funny :lol:
User avatar

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:25 pm

Punchy wrote:Gah, looks like you're right Syxxpack, spoilers for next week have got out.

Hardy beats Daniels, but then Aces & Eights kick the shit out of him.


He's one of the few that genuinely moves the needle for the company.
User avatar

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:38 pm

Watching ROH Tag Wars 2008 tonight. Opener is a six-man w/ locals vs students, but one of the locals is MICHAEL ELGIN~!
User avatar

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:44 pm

And he ended up eating the pinfall to Pelle Primeau of all people. Fun, quick match though.

Rhett Titus vs Silas Young is next. They could probably make a decent tag team actually (better than Rhett/Whitmer anyway).
User avatar

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:54 pm

Silas won. As far as exhibition go, it was fine I guess.

Meanwhile BACKSTAGE Hero has no Sweet & Sour members to back him up. Sweeney is awesome.

Next up is Jigsaw vs Joey Matthews. Matthews is representing the Age of the Fall here, while Jigsaw is repping the Vulture Squad. It's FACTION WARFARE~!
User avatar

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:09 pm

Good match with Joey being a dominant bully and Jigsaw sneaking a win.

Delirious rambles backstage then Daizee promises to have his back tonight.

El Generico/Kevin Steen vs Nigel McGuinness/Claudio Castagnoli is next.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 38 guests