Wednesday, August 24, 2016 • Evening Edition • "All nerds welcome. Bring your own toilet paper."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:35 pm

Fun match. Nigel and Steen have a pre-match verbal war to hype their rematch on the following show. Claudio ended up pinning Generico while Nigel tried to break Steen's arm.

Hero and Sweeney try to prep Dempsey for their tag match by bullying him, of course.

Next match is Necro Butcher vs Delirious in a Falls Count Anywhere match.
User avatar

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:55 pm

Necro wins a hell of a brawl after a backbreaker onto two chairs. At one point he used the time keeper as a weapon.

The Murder City Machine Guns have words for the Age of the Fall backstage.

Next is Chris Hero/Brent Albright vs Jack Evans/Ruckus. So what the hell were the point of those backstage segments?
User avatar

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:11 pm

Vulture Squad wins a decent match.

Next up is the Briscoes vs Austin Aries/Kota Ibushi.
User avatar

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:34 pm

Briscoes win a hell of a match, pinning Ibushi with the Spiked Jay Driller.

Prazak tries to get some answers from Austin Aries and Lacey about their relationship, but no dice.

Main event time: MCMG vs Tyler Black/Jimmy Jacobs.
User avatar

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:13 pm

Quite the awesome battle! It had three stages: Tyler Black in peril, Alex Shelley in peril, mega near falls explosions ending. Plus Jimmy Jacobs finally got HHS elusive victory over Alex Shelley.
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:18 pm

I know I haven't watched TNA in like three years. Bully Ray/Brooke Hogan. This is a work right? WHY GOD WHY?!
User avatar

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:31 pm

Tattooed Jesus wrote:
Me too I am really enjoying both guys work right now.

I really hope that behind the scenes the company and the higher ups are realizing that the fanbase is reacting positively to some of these change ups and continue to take risk with the mid-card and main event players for better pushes and more unique storylines.

Sadly not holding my breath though.
User avatar

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:34 pm

You should hold your breath. There's been a pretty drastic change in the wrestlers WWE has started pushing over the last year, especially with guys like Bryan Danielson and CM Punk being pulled to the forefront. Then you have guys like Damien Sandow, Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett, and Antonio Cesaro all getting legitimate pushes. I guess there's still time to "pull back" as they've done time and again in the past, but I don't see it happening. I think a lot of it is attributable to Triple H's influence.
User avatar

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:09 am

Zechs wrote:I know I haven't watched TNA in like three years. Bully Ray/Brooke Hogan. This is a work right? WHY GOD WHY?!


Probably trying to rub off Ray's popularity on Brooke. Has the opposite effect though :lol:
User avatar

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:19 am

And I just saw SD.

The Shield are dangerously entering A&8 territory by just running out each week to either beat down someone or take a beating while delivering more backstage promo's talking about injustices.

They even have uniforms of sorts like A&8 like they're some kind of PMC outfit with the combat boots and vests :lol:

It's be a shame if WWE kills them like this since Moxley & Black deserve better than death by drawn out storyline.
User avatar

The Shadow

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby The Shadow » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:14 am

ReturnoftheMack wrote:Someone leaving tonight

[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
Eve's last night with the company tonight.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! :-(
User avatar

rdrsfn82

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby rdrsfn82 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:09 am

fieldy snuts wrote:And I just saw SD.

The Shield are dangerously entering A&8 territory by just running out each week to either beat down someone or take a beating while delivering more backstage promo's talking about injustices.

They even have uniforms of sorts like A&8 like they're some kind of PMC outfit with the combat boots and vests :lol:

It's be a shame if WWE kills them like this since Moxley & Black deserve better than death by drawn out storyline.


I'm hoping the Rumble becomes the start of them having regular matches and whatnot instead of just running in on people.
User avatar

rdrsfn82

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby rdrsfn82 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:12 am

syxxpakk wrote:You should hold your breath. There's been a pretty drastic change in the wrestlers WWE has started pushing over the last year, especially with guys like Bryan Danielson and CM Punk being pulled to the forefront. Then you have guys like Damien Sandow, Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett, and Antonio Cesaro all getting legitimate pushes. I guess there's still time to "pull back" as they've done time and again in the past, but I don't see it happening. I think a lot of it is attributable to Triple H's influence.


Something approaching a real tag division? Check.

Some actual focus and prestige given to the mid-card titles? Check.

A lot of younger/different guys getting pushes? Check.

It's been a nice feeling of change over the last year or two. Yes there's still a lot of Cena and Orton (when he's been healthy) and whatnot, but it definitely feels like a new era and like they are moving on to new things and correcting some of the things that people have been wanting to see fixed over the last few years.
User avatar

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:55 pm

Christopher Daniels really really loves Superior Spider-Man :o

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/01/20/wrestling/
User avatar

Grayson_Wayne_72

Rain Partier

Postby Grayson_Wayne_72 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:08 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:Christopher Daniels really really loves Superior Spider-Man :o

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/01/20/wrestling/


I pretty much agree with everything he said.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], GiveWarAChance, Google [Bot], Grayson, HNutz, Liam Moorhart, pastajoe, VaderTheTrader and 36 guests