Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

kingbeavis
cheese

Liked in: 0 post

Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby kingbeavis » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:27 pm

syxxpakk wrote:Reigns sucks, but the other two were great IMO.

He was terrible on the mic, but the muscle of the group doesn't need that much mic time. Agree that the rest were great, but Seth Rollins' lisp is hard to ignore.

Advertisement

Frag
REAL OFFICIAL President of the Outhouse

Liked in: 10 posts
Title: Mama don't like tattletales.
Formerly: Frag It, Rusty Kuntz

Postby Frag » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:43 am

Rock's crackhead story was great.
Jude Terror wrote:I'll vote for NPWFBH in the next election.

Outhouse Post #1,000,000:

Frag It wrote::smt117

Agent of the Bat
Outhouse World Champion

Liked in: 8 posts
Title: I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
Formerly: T-Rex

Postby Agent of the Bat » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:40 am

Enjoyed RAW last night and this morning, fell asleep again so had to catch back up this morning.

Some of my favorite parts:

Tensai and Brodus the Tag Team. Brilliant! Haven't thought of a clever name for them yet and Tensai needs to start going by Albert or Phat Albert but they were very impressive and entertaining together.

The Rock was funny and I did enjoy his story but he just seemed to be rambling on for to long before he finally started talking about anything that had to do with wrestling. Loved that he and Punk got down to throwing blows again though!

I didn't think that The Shield were all that bad on the mic. Said maybe a little more than they should have but none of them were horrible. I loved them calling out "The John Cena Problem", that was awesome and pretty much sums up how all the people that are fed up with Cena feel.

Antonio Cesaro absolutely destroying the Miz was amazing! Swinging his head back and forth into the barrier like that was like nothing I have seen before. Before that Miz and Cody were having a really great match and would love to see them feud long term some day.

Jack Swagger was pretty great last night too. He pretty much destroyed Ryder and looked damn impressive doing so. I don't really understand the name change for Dutch Mantel and the announcers talking about him like we should know who he is :smt102 He has used the Zebekiah name before, Uncle Zebekiah and Zebekiah Blue when he managed other guys but the Zeb Coulter thing just seemed weird. The angle he and Swagger is gonna be a hard one to get over and I don't think they will give it the time needed to find it's legs before the pull the rug out from under them.

Jericho getting into the Chamber match surprised me. I thought Ziggler would cost him his shot. Y2J and Bryan had an excellent match and I expected no less from the two of them. Loved Jericho's backstage segment with Booker T as well :lol:

Things that bothered me:

Cody, Sandow, and Ziggler all losing again. These are three of the best young guys on the roster and yes I know they are heels and all that but they need to get some good wins every now and then.

As for the PPV this weekend I kinda want to get it but I'm still on the fence. Rock vs Punk should be better than their first match because I am hoping that Rock will be a little more prepared this time around. Still I don't think I want to see Punk lose to Rock again. I am not excited about the prospect Cena, Sheamus, and Ryback destroying The Shield either, they could completely kill these 3 guys careers in one match. The EC match itself has some pretty damn impressive guys in it and I would hope it will be the match that steals the show. I definitely think with Ziggler not being the match that he some how causes Jericho to lose, which will lead to them having a big match at WM, at least thats what I hope because I think they will definitely steal the show if they go at it at WM. Then Ziggler can cash in the MITB on whoever has the title later that night.

Like Master J
Review Grouper

Liked in: 15 posts
Formerly: Twigglet

Postby Like Master J » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:27 am

Did Brock Lesnar show up last night?
You don't have to like me
You don't have to respect me
But you will LISTEN to me.
-----
Always Right

Agent of the Bat
Outhouse World Champion

Postby Agent of the Bat » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:32 am

Jubilee wrote:Did Brock Lesnar show up last night?

No Brock, no Taker, and no HHH.

I am really beginning to wonder if any of them especially Taker are gonna wrestle at WM this year and if so who are they gonna wrestle. They have usually started the build for WM matches by now, I guess things will start to get more clear next week.

Like Master J
Review Grouper

Liked in: 15 posts
Formerly: Twigglet

Postby Like Master J » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:36 am

I don't think Undertaker was back at this point last year was he?

Hope Brock wrestles.
You don't have to like me
You don't have to respect me
But you will LISTEN to me.
-----
Always Right

Agent of the Bat
Outhouse World Champion

Postby Agent of the Bat » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:57 am

Jubilee wrote:I don't think Undertaker was back at this point last year was he?

Hope Brock wrestles.

Yeah he came back on the Jan 30 episode of RAW last year.

Johnny Smith
cheese

Liked in: 3 posts
Title: Metadata Broker

Postby Johnny Smith » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:25 am

http://espn.go.com/olympics/story/_/id/8939185/ioc-drops-wrestling-2020-olympics

Wrestling dropped from the Olympics in 2020 :smt013

Way to drop one of the founding sports so you can keep other nonsense

misac
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 2 posts

Postby misac » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:57 pm

Grayson wrote:The WWE "Universe" really needs to show a little more respect for a guy like Paul Heyman. The man gave them ECW, Brock Lesnar, and CM Punk. I really, really hope that this leads to Paul Heyman reforming the Dangerous Alliance with Brock Lesnar and the Shield. CM Punk needs to regain the WWE Championship and go on his own, he doesn't need to be a part of a stable, especially a stable with a guy like Brock Lesnar. A feud between the two would certainly be interesting though.

I liked how Punk was delusional and saying they didn't want him to go.

It was a great segment, but it kind of looked like Paul was playing Punk.

I don't want them to split up, they're just so great together. I think Punk should be part of the stable. I could buy that Lesnar doesn't care about the title and he's just around to kick ass. At least for a while.

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:58 pm

Grayson wrote:
They have the internet, they should look it up and be in awe of how great Paul Heyman and his creations are. Most of those kids won't even do something half as great as one of the things that Heyman has. Little cretins!

Also, I can't believe that I forgot how absolutely terrible the Great Khali is. :smt011

That's something I couldn't forget. :lol:

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:58 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:anybody else get a kick out of the "one more time" chant after mark henry hit the worlds strongest slam on hornswoggle? :lol:

:lol:

Didn't notice but it looked like he had as much trouble slamming him as Khali. :P

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:00 pm

kingbeavis wrote:Antonio Cesaro is he-man. Holy shit!

Yeah, that was great! Love seeing Miz get cobbered!

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:01 pm

syxxpakk wrote:Reigns sucks, but the other two were great IMO.

Rollins really stepped up.

Lord Simian
The Lord of the Monkeys

Liked in: 39 posts

Postby Lord Simian » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:06 pm

So, is the Rock/Punk stipulation how they get Punk into the Rock/Cena match at 'Mania, making it a threeway?

At EC, someone working for Heyman (shield or Lesnar, either one) attack Punk. Rock is thereby disqualified. Vince knows it's crap and tries to fix the situation, but Heyman threatens to sue: it's "in writing" at Vince's request, after all. So, no choice but to have a rematch at 'Mania, with Cena involved as the Rumble Winner.

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:12 pm

Tattooed Jesus wrote:Enjoyed RAW last night and this morning, fell asleep again so had to catch back up this morning.

Some of my favorite parts:

Tensai and Brodus the Tag Team. Brilliant! Haven't thought of a clever name for them yet and Tensai needs to start going by Albert or Phat Albert but they were very impressive and entertaining together.

The Rock was funny and I did enjoy his story but he just seemed to be rambling on for to long before he finally started talking about anything that had to do with wrestling. Loved that he and Punk got down to throwing blows again though!

I didn't think that The Shield were all that bad on the mic. Said maybe a little more than they should have but none of them were horrible. I loved them calling out "The John Cena Problem", that was awesome and pretty much sums up how all the people that are fed up with Cena feel.

Antonio Cesaro absolutely destroying the Miz was amazing! Swinging his head back and forth into the barrier like that was like nothing I have seen before. Before that Miz and Cody were having a really great match and would love to see them feud long term some day.

Jack Swagger was pretty great last night too. He pretty much destroyed Ryder and looked damn impressive doing so. I don't really understand the name change for Dutch Mantel and the announcers talking about him like we should know who he is :smt102 He has used the Zebekiah name before, Uncle Zebekiah and Zebekiah Blue when he managed other guys but the Zeb Coulter thing just seemed weird. The angle he and Swagger is gonna be a hard one to get over and I don't think they will give it the time needed to find it's legs before the pull the rug out from under them.

Jericho getting into the Chamber match surprised me. I thought Ziggler would cost him his shot. Y2J and Bryan had an excellent match and I expected no less from the two of them. Loved Jericho's backstage segment with Booker T as well :lol:

Things that bothered me:

Cody, Sandow, and Ziggler all losing again. These are three of the best young guys on the roster and yes I know they are heels and all that but they need to get some good wins every now and then.

As for the PPV this weekend I kinda want to get it but I'm still on the fence. Rock vs Punk should be better than their first match because I am hoping that Rock will be a little more prepared this time around. Still I don't think I want to see Punk lose to Rock again. I am not excited about the prospect Cena, Sheamus, and Ryback destroying The Shield either, they could completely kill these 3 guys careers in one match. The EC match itself has some pretty damn impressive guys in it and I would hope it will be the match that steals the show. I definitely think with Ziggler not being the match that he some how causes Jericho to lose, which will lead to them having a big match at WM, at least thats what I hope because I think they will definitely steal the show if they go at it at WM. Then Ziggler can cash in the MITB on whoever has the title later that night.

I can't get mad at Ziggler losing anymore. It's beyond a joke now. 8)

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum