Sunday, December 4, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "We Wipe Last. Not Before."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

3MJ

Postby 3MJ » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:15 pm

I just think Punk v Rock v Cena makes so much more sense. Especially if you put Brock in there.

The Rock gets gassed easily. Everyone knows the Rock won't continue with the championship. So you add confusion.

Plus it means you don't get people complaining that it's the same.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:21 pm

Well Brock is most likely facing Triple H. With Cena/Rock, it makes more sense to keep it that way (to me) because its the culmination of years worth of feuding. Putting Punk in there distills that. Punk's part of the tale is pretty much wrapped up.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:24 pm

Plus, I think on the whole that 3-way matches tend to not do well buy rates. I know the Fatal Fourway PPVs did horrible numbers. Whether not the WM name offsets that, I don't know.

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:25 pm

based on how the rock is so rusty he needs to be carried over every part of the match that isn't a spotfest i think a triple threat is likely.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:27 pm

Huh, I didn't think he's been that rusty, although I thought the matches with Punk and Cena were enjoyable.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:38 pm

As for people complaining about the same match, I think in other similar combat sports that sequels do big money. I'm not sure how well it translates to pro wrasslin', but I think the number of complainers will be much fewer than you think - probably limited to the smark audience.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:05 pm

Well RAW has been quite enjoyable so far.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:17 pm

Ricardo is the BEST!! :lol: :lol:

The_Phenomenal_Sage

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby The_Phenomenal_Sage » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:20 pm

Wrestlemania 30
The Rock is committed to appearing
New Orleans.

I am actually considering going to my first Wrestlemania.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:25 pm

Shouldn't have let him speak.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:27 pm

I love the continuity here with Dirty Dutch, as his last major role in WWE was as Uncle Zebidiah.

pastajoe

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby pastajoe » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:34 pm

How sad that the WWE has to resort to redneck Tea Party prejudice on President's Day for Jack Swagger's latest schtick. Why stop there, why not go all-in and attack all minorities.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:35 pm

Eh, standard fare really - just modernized.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:36 pm

Bigger surprise is that Vince has positioned him as a heel.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:53 pm

Now this crowd is horrid.

leave a comment with facebook