Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

syxxpakk
User avatar

Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 12279
Likes: 11 posts
Liked in: 13 posts
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:13 pm
Title: The Wrasslin' Fan


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby syxxpakk » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:49 pm

This would mean Trish might not get TV time for the HOF.

Advertisement

syxxpakk
User avatar

Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 12279
Likes: 11 posts
Liked in: 13 posts
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:13 pm
Title: The Wrasslin' Fan


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby syxxpakk » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:01 pm

Jack surprisingly not over. By which I mean it's not surprising.

Grayson
User avatar
Outhouse Drafter
 
Posts: 7309
Likes: 20 posts
Liked in: 38 posts
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:34 am
Location: The Darkest Timeline
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby Grayson » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:07 pm

Alright, if CM Punk really does end up fighting the Undertaker at Wrestlemania then he really needs to win and I really, REALLY hope that he does. What does it say about the current generation of wrestlers if the best in the world can't even beat 2 guys who haven't wrestled regularly in years? Plus, can you imagine the tension in the backstage scenes the following night on Raw? John Cena winning the WWE Championship would be an after thought compared to the shock and awe the rest of the guys would be feeling over the final defeat of the Undertaker!

In fact, I would love to see CM Punk interrupt John Cena's victory speech just to stroll to the ring, point to the belt, and proclaim himself number 1 contender.
ImageImageImage

syxxpakk
User avatar

Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 12279
Likes: 11 posts
Liked in: 13 posts
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:13 pm
Title: The Wrasslin' Fan


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby syxxpakk » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:11 pm

Nah, the Streak should be protected IMO.

kingbeavis
cheese
 
Posts: 1898
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 7:10 pm
Location: Kansas City, Missouri


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby kingbeavis » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:14 pm

Grayson wrote:Alright, if CM Punk really does end up fighting the Undertaker at Wrestlemania then he really needs to win and I really, REALLY hope that he does. What does it say about the current generation of wrestlers if the best in the world can't even beat 2 guys who haven't wrestled regularly in years? Plus, can you imagine the tension in the backstage scenes the following night on Raw? John Cena winning the WWE Championship would be an after thought compared to the shock and awe the rest of the guys would be feeling over the final defeat of the Undertaker!

In fact, I would love to see CM Punk interrupt John Cena's victory speech just to stroll to the ring, point to the belt, and proclaim himself number 1 contender.


I just want an entertaining feud and match. Don't care who wins.

Grayson
User avatar
Outhouse Drafter
 
Posts: 7309
Likes: 20 posts
Liked in: 38 posts
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:34 am
Location: The Darkest Timeline
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby Grayson » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:20 pm

syxxpakk wrote:Nah, the Streak should be protected IMO.


Ok but why? Like I said, if you put CM Punk into a match with the Undertaker at Wrestlemania and he loses to the Undertaker only because it's Wrestlemania, then CM Punk has lost his last 3 PPV matches to guys who don't actively wrestle. You can't really go around calling yourself the best in the world if you can't beat 2 guys who don't wrestle. Why would the WWE do that to a guy who they allowed to carry the WWE Championship for 434 days?
ImageImageImage

fieldy snuts
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 18290
Likes: 6 posts
Liked in: 14 posts
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:34 pm
Location: The 3040
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby fieldy snuts » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:29 pm

I almost rolled my eyes 360 degrees backwards when Del Rio said 'America is the greatest country in the world.'

Isn't he basically their face for the Hispanic demographic?

syxxpakk
User avatar

Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 12279
Likes: 11 posts
Liked in: 13 posts
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:13 pm
Title: The Wrasslin' Fan


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby syxxpakk » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:29 pm

Grayson wrote:
Ok but why? Like I said, if you put CM Punk into a match with the Undertaker at Wrestlemania and he loses to the Undertaker only because it's Wrestlemania, then CM Punk has lost his last 3 PPV matches to guys who don't actively wrestle. You can't really go around calling yourself the best in the world if you can't beat 2 guys who don't wrestle. Why would the WWE do that to a guy who they allowed to carry the WWE Championship for 434 days?


Because it's the Streak. CM Punk losing three PPVs in a row isn't going to damage him in the slightest. It doesn't matter if it was to the Rock (both of which were losses designed to protect Punk in losing - Vinnie Mac started the first match over, Punk actually pinned Rock in the second without a ref), or to the Undertaker. Plus, him calling himself the Best in the World doesn't mean he has to win all the time. Ric Flair, for YEARS, said: "To be the man, you've got to BEAT the man." As it turns out, that happened very often, him getting beat, and it didn't hurt him in the slightest.
Image

When you're as good as Chael, you can only call out people worse than you.

kingbeavis
cheese
 
Posts: 1898
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 7:10 pm
Location: Kansas City, Missouri


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby kingbeavis » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:32 pm

Ugh, switching to basketball. Non-stop movie promotion is stupid.

Like Master J
User avatar
Review Grouper
 
Posts: 21232
Likes: 1 post
Liked in: 15 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:40 am
Formerly: Twigglet


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby Like Master J » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:37 pm

This Raw has been absolutely woeful.

syxxpakk
User avatar

Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 12279
Likes: 11 posts
Liked in: 13 posts
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:13 pm
Title: The Wrasslin' Fan


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby syxxpakk » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:06 pm

If Taker was involved here I'd love it.

Agent of the Bat
User avatar
Outhouse World Champion
 
Posts: 26279
Likes: 8 posts
Liked in: 6 posts
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 7:40 pm
Location: Georgia
Title: I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
Formerly: T-Rex


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby Agent of the Bat » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:16 pm

Was watching Man with the Iron Fists, bad ass movie by the way, Lesnar got fucked up!
Image

Grayson
User avatar
Outhouse Drafter
 
Posts: 7309
Likes: 20 posts
Liked in: 38 posts
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:34 am
Location: The Darkest Timeline
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby Grayson » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:22 pm

Tattooed Jesus wrote:Was watching Man with the Iron Fists, bad ass movie by the way


Holy crap, it's out? I wish I would have known that when I was at Best Buy today. Thanks for the heads up!
ImageImageImage

Agent of the Bat
User avatar
Outhouse World Champion
 
Posts: 26279
Likes: 8 posts
Liked in: 6 posts
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 7:40 pm
Location: Georgia
Title: I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
Formerly: T-Rex


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby Agent of the Bat » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:27 pm

Grayson wrote:
Holy crap, it's out? I wish I would have known that when I was at Best Buy today. Thanks for the heads up!


No problem man!

Great promo by Punk! "I am God!"
Image

syxxpakk
User avatar

Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 12279
Likes: 11 posts
Liked in: 13 posts
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:13 pm
Title: The Wrasslin' Fan


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby syxxpakk » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:39 pm

Welp. This is it.
Image

When you're as good as Chael, you can only call out people worse than you.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media and 57 guests

Advertisement