Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 199 posts
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones

Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby fieldy snuts » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:13 am

The one mountain Hogan never conquered :lol:

Advertisement

Sunless
crash test dummy

Liked in: 0 post
Formerly: THE Sunless

Postby Sunless » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:45 am

fieldy snuts wrote:The one mountain Hogan never conquered :lol:

WM XXX the finger poke of doom.

Bianco
cheese

Liked in: 78 posts

Postby Bianco » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:49 am

one thing you want to consider in taker losing is, does the WWE want to overshadow it's two main events this year. The son-in-law is in one match, and the big movie star who is getting them this "great press" is in the other, & one could argue Swagger is getting some media attention. IMO taker losing would trump all those matches regardless of who wins.

Now that would be good storyline wise especially for Punk, but will Vince let that match overshadow the others? Now Vince loves taker but he has invested millions for Lesner and Rock to be the spotlight showcase, IDK if he would risk that

or maybe I'm nuts :smt017

Juan Cena
DANG!

Liked in: 117 posts
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning

Postby Juan Cena » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:42 am

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:
Fuck! Now that you've said it, it'll be Cena over Taker at Mania XXX. :(

Whoever Taker faces (if he does) I hope that they set up the storyline for that match on the RAW after WM. That way, there would be a year where all Taker has to do is make the occasional live or taped appearance and play mind games with his opponent.

The neat idea would be if Rock or Cena were scheduled to face Taker, the mind game led to them turning heel for a while before WM XXX, making the match a little more epic. (Then turning face again after the match, of course).

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."

http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

Juan Cena
DANG!

Liked in: 117 posts
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning

Postby Juan Cena » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:44 am

fieldy snuts wrote:The one mountain Hogan never conquered :lol:

Other than Linda Hogan's lawyers.

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."

http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

misac
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 87 posts

Postby misac » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:18 am

Punchy wrote:
Nah, he could just go and feud with John Cena for the WWE Championship (I'm assuming Cena will win at Wrestlemania)

I cringe at the thought of Cena's stupid promos bringing up the Kane?Bryan team.

:P

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:20 am

Bianco wrote:
He can be "injured" and be the corner man or something, or maybe another match somewhere

I don't know, I'd see it as a betrayl by Kane.

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:38 am

fieldy snuts wrote::lol: @ Kaz.

He referenced that photo of Hogan running lotion on his daughters ass.

Probably got away with it cause Hogan wasn't there and he probably doesn't watch. :P

I think Aries topped him with Hardy Squats. :lol: He was great throughout the show.

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:40 am

Sunless wrote:

With the media exposure the immigration angle has gotten and the Glenn Beck thing, Swagger is very very fricken lucky they didn't job him out faster than RVD. If they ever do punish him it'll be after Mania at this point.

As for Tag Teams, they were doing a good job building them up..... for about a month. Now no one cares again. I'd go as far as to say none of the belts except the WHC and WWE belts get any respect.

IC belt means nothing if Wade or someone else gets RKO'ed every week. US title means about as much.

They could have a good tag team division with Clay/Tensei, PTP, Usos, Epico/Primo, Hell No and Rhodes Scholars, but they dont care. They have the teams though so why! WHY!?

Yeah, they had a good thing going with the tag division. You had Rey and Sin Cara and you could have two the Shield guy as well.

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:43 am

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:
Fuck! Now that you've said it, it'll be Cena over Taker at Mania XXX. :(

:lol:

No wait... :x

T-Roy Space Cowboy
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 361 posts
Title: I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
Formerly: T-Rex

Postby T-Roy Space Cowboy » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:50 am

So on the end of Impact was that the President of the Club that Angle ripped the mask off of? His reaction leads me to believe it was with Samoa Joe or Hulk Hogan under the mask.

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:58 am

Tattooed Jesus wrote:So on the end of Impact was that the President of the Club that Angle ripped the mask off of? His reaction leads me to believe it was with Samoa Joe or Hulk Hogan under the mask.

No one popped into my head of who it could be. That said, how dumb was it that stupid Taz didn't warn them about Angle. :lol: :lol:

Another thing, if it wasn't for Anderson and Garret being in Aces & 8's it would have really bothered me that Sting got help from the former tag team women's champion. :)

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 59 posts
Title: Shitlord

Postby Punchy » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:25 pm

Just watched Impact...

Kaz and Daniels are the greatest, calling them Bully Raymond and Jefferson is hilarious.

No, wait, Austin Aries is the greatest, but he gets knocked down a peg because Bobby Roode (also the greatest) was absent this week. His match with Hernandez was great, Hernandez is surprisingly agile.

As for Bad Influence Vs Bully and Jeff, it was a good match, but too short, the opening build-up was longer, but at least we got to see Bully drink Daniels' appletini.

Did they show RVD smoking weed in that apple? Or was he just eating it? Oh yeah, it's good he lost, Kenny King is fun and RVD is pretty much past it.

2 ladies matches, I was most impressed by the Gut Check tryout, that Lei'D Tapa is massive, she would be a great addition to the women's roster, but the MMA girl was good too. In the title match... meh, Velvet Sky is hot, but the most interesting thing is the slow-burn story of the Knockouts referee being bad at refereeing. At least TNA has women's storylines though, the WWE doesn't seem to bother these days.

Team TNA is pretty awesome, Magnus, reppin' the UK, and Eric Young!

The Robbies break up... meh, I hope Bigger Rob goes on to smash shit up solo, he is huge.

Speaking of huge... Matt Morgan showed up, which is cool I guess.

What else... oh yeah, Aces & Eights reveal... meh. The problem with TNA is that they have great wrestlers, but they are all involved in shitty storylines like Aces & Eights. Whereas WWE have some not so good wrestlers, but the storylines are better, or at least, they don't take over the whole show.

And WTF is up with AJ Styles?

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:50 pm

Punchy wrote:Just watched Impact...

Kaz and Daniels are the greatest, calling them Bully Raymond and Jefferson is hilarious.

No, wait, Austin Aries is the greatest, but he gets knocked down a peg because Bobby Roode (also the greatest) was absent this week. His match with Hernandez was great, Hernandez is surprisingly agile.

As for Bad Influence Vs Bully and Jeff, it was a good match, but too short, the opening build-up was longer, but at least we got to see Bully drink Daniels' appletini.

Did they show RVD smoking weed in that apple? Or was he just eating it? Oh yeah, it's good he lost, Kenny King is fun and RVD is pretty much past it.

2 ladies matches, I was most impressed by the Gut Check tryout, that Lei'D Tapa is massive, she would be a great addition to the women's roster, but the MMA girl was good too. In the title match... meh, Velvet Sky is hot, but the most interesting thing is the slow-burn story of the Knockouts referee being bad at refereeing. At least TNA has women's storylines though, the WWE doesn't seem to bother these days.

Team TNA is pretty awesome, Magnus, reppin' the UK, and Eric Young!

The Robbies break up... meh, I hope Bigger Rob goes on to smash shit up solo, he is huge.

Speaking of huge... Matt Morgan showed up, which is cool I guess.

What else... oh yeah, Aces & Eights reveal... meh. The problem with TNA is that they have great wrestlers, but they are all involved in shitty storylines like Aces & Eights. Whereas WWE have some not so good wrestlers, but the storylines are better, or at least, they don't take over the whole show.

And WTF is up with AJ Styles?

For sure they should hire Ivelise. The other chick was impressive looking but not any good.

The AJ stuff was cheesy but I liked it.

Another thing, Joseph Park eating was super gross. Then need to never do that again.

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 59 posts
Title: Shitlord

Postby Punchy » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:46 pm

misac wrote:
For sure they should hire Ivelise. The other chick was impressive looking but not any good.

The AJ stuff was cheesy but I liked it.

Another thing, Joseph Park eating was super gross. Then need to never do that again.

I thought Tapa was pretty good myself, it's just interesting to see a female wrestler who's more of a Kane than an AJ Lee.

Joseph Park eating those ribs did give us the line 'Kayfab those ribs'

Oh, I forgot to mention Daniels mentioning Hulk Hogan's inappropriate tweets about Brooke, very funny.

Also, in Hulk's tweet that they showed, he misspelled 'Hell', it said 'He'll to pay'. Whatchoo gonna do brother?! when Autocorrect runs wild on you!'

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum