Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 1239 posts
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie

Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby Grayson » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:27 pm

I have the opportunity to go to the Extreme Rules PPV this year and I can still get some pretty great seats but I can't decide if I should go.
ImageImageImage

Advertisement

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 95 posts
Title: This guy, right?

Postby Punchy » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:28 pm

Grayson wrote:I have the opportunity to go to the Extreme Rules PPV this year and I can still get some pretty great seats but I can't decide if I should go.

You have to go, it's EXTREEEEME!

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:50 pm

Punchy wrote:You have to go, it's EXTREEEEME!

Honestly, I am trying to wait because I want to have a clearer picture of the direction the WWE is going to go after Wrestlemania. I know that after Wrestlemania, we will probably get the John Cena show again which doesn't interest me at all but I would like to see guys like CM Punk, Antonio Cesaro, Brock Lesnar, Miz, and Alberto del Rio. Plus, it has been a long time since I have been to any time of live show.
ImageImageImage

Punchy
Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:58 pm

Grayson wrote:
Honestly, I am trying to wait because I want to have a clearer picture of the direction the WWE is going to go after Wrestlemania. I know that after Wrestlemania, we will probably get the John Cena show again which doesn't interest me at all but I would like to see guys like CM Punk, Antonio Cesaro, Brock Lesnar, Miz, and Alberto del Rio. Plus, it has been a long time since I have been to any time of live show.

Isn't the rumour that John Cena's first feud after he becomes Champ will be a heel-turned Randy Orton?

Juan Cena
DANG!

Liked in: 174 posts
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning

Postby Juan Cena » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:00 pm

Punchy wrote:
Isn't the rumour that John Cena's first feud after he becomes Champ will be a heel-turned Randy Orton?

The last thing the planet needs right now is another Cena - O***n feud. :roll:

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."

http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

Punchy
Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:01 pm

Juan Cena wrote:
The last thing the planet needs right now is another Cena - O***n feud. :roll:

I could go for it, Orton really needs to go bad, and Cena needs top-level opponents to make him interesting.

Punchy
Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:08 pm

I predict now that the Extreme Rules Main Events will be:

John Cena Vs Randy Orton (Cena as WWE Champ, Orton as heel but with St Louis homecrowd behind him a la CM Punk at MiTB 2011)

Dolph Ziggler Vs Alberto Del Rio (After Ziggler cashes in to become Champ at Wrestlemania, Swagger may still be involved)

Juan Cena
DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:10 pm

Punchy wrote:
I could go for it, Orton really needs to go bad, and Cena needs top-level opponents to make him interesting.

:smt011

The fact that the last one went on for like almost fracking forever because of injuries between the two makes me care less about another feud between the two. And that's not even calculating in my personal dislike for O***n.

- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."

http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

Juan Cena
DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:14 pm

Punchy wrote:I predict now that the Extreme Rules Main Events will be:

John Cena Vs Randy Orton (Cena as WWE Champ, Orton as heel but with St Louis homecrowd behind him a la CM Punk at MiTB 2011)

Dolph Ziggler Vs Alberto Del Rio (After Ziggler cashes in to become Champ at Wrestlemania, Swagger may still be involved)

At this point it might be better for the WWE if Ziggler went after Cena and go ahead and cash in on all the Glenn Beck controversy.

- Sons of the Desert

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:21 pm

John Cena vs. CM Punk vs. Randy Orton could be good. There is no reason why CM Punk should not be involved in the WWE Championship scene after the year that he had. :smt102

Although, on a long shot I think a program between Cena and Antonio Cesaro could be really interesting as well.
ImageImageImage

misac
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 212 posts

Postby misac » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:01 pm

Punchy wrote:
I thought Tapa was pretty good myself, it's just interesting to see a female wrestler who's more of a Kane than an AJ Lee.

Joseph Park eating those ribs did give us the line 'Kayfab those ribs'

Oh, I forgot to mention Daniels mentioning Hulk Hogan's inappropriate tweets about Brooke, very funny.

Also, in Hulk's tweet that they showed, he misspelled 'Hell', it said 'He'll to pay'. Whatchoo gonna do brother?! when Autocorrect runs wild on you!'

I'd like to see Tapa down the road when she gets some more experiance.

I don't like Sting using kayfab. I feel like he's stealing it from Park. :D

Maybe Hogan was referancing DCnU Super-cross over event He'l on Earth.

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:01 pm

Grayson wrote:I have the opportunity to go to the Extreme Rules PPV this year and I can still get some pretty great seats but I can't decide if I should go.

You should go. I regret not going to Royal Rumble.

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:03 pm

Punchy wrote:

It's been done to death so I have no interest in that feud. If Orton went in as a face though, it'd be interesting to see crowd reactions.

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:04 pm

Punchy wrote:I predict now that the Extreme Rules Main Events will be:

I can't imagine Ziggler cashing in at Mania the way he's been booked. Same thing happen with Brryan but it wasn't at WM>

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:06 pm

Grayson wrote:John Cena vs. CM Punk vs. Randy Orton could be good. There is no reason why CM Punk should not be involved in the WWE Championship scene after the year that he had. :smt102

Although, on a long shot I think a program between Cena and Antonio Cesaro could be really interesting as well.

Cena wasn't in the title picture for the lonest time so I don't really see a problem with them doing the same with Punk. Just as long as it makes sense.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum