Saturday, December 10, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Putting the yellow back into journalism."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:06 pm

Grayson wrote:John Cena vs. CM Punk vs. Randy Orton could be good. There is no reason why CM Punk should not be involved in the WWE Championship scene after the year that he had. :smt102

Although, on a long shot I think a program between Cena and Antonio Cesaro could be really interesting as well.


Cena wasn't in the title picture for the lonest time so I don't really see a problem with them doing the same with Punk. Just as long as it makes sense.
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:08 pm

misac wrote:
It's been done to death so I have no interest in that feud. If Orton went in as a face though, it'd be interesting to see crowd reactions.


I think WWE likes playing with Cena being both a face yet hated at the same time, they wouldn't sell 'Cena Sucks' t-shirts otherwise.

I found it interesting that the chants on Monday weren't 'Let's Go Cena, Cena Sucks', but rather 'Let's go Cena, CM Punk'.
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:09 pm

misac wrote:
I can't imagine Ziggler cashing in at Mania the way he's been booked. Same thing happen with Brryan but it wasn't at WM>


He's going to, he has to steal the show (and your girlfriend)
User avatar

KING King Impulse

Teenage Wasteland

Postby KING King Impulse » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:25 pm

Punchy wrote:
I think WWE likes playing with Cena being both a face yet hated at the same time, they wouldn't sell 'Cena Sucks' t-shirts otherwise.

I found it interesting that the chants on Monday weren't 'Let's Go Cena, Cena Sucks', but rather 'Let's go Cena, CM Punk'.

It' can't be intentional, but they always really strike the perfect balance because his actions always make him a face towards kids, but at the same time, a heel towards the smarks.
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:31 pm

KING King Impulse wrote:It' can't be intentional, but they always really strike the perfect balance because his actions always make him a face towards kids, but at the same time, a heel towards the smarks.


I think it is intentional, on Cena's part, if not the WWE's. The way he wrestled against Punk at MiTB 2011 when he was the bad guy in Chicago was different from his usual style.

(I may just be basing this on his entrance)
User avatar

KING King Impulse

Teenage Wasteland

Postby KING King Impulse » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:39 pm

Punchy wrote:
I think it is intentional, on Cena's part, if not the WWE's. The way he wrestled against Punk at MiTB 2011 when he was the bad guy in Chicago was different from his usual style.

(I may just be basing this on his entrance)

Have you seen Cena vs RVD at ECW One Night Stand 06?
User avatar

Sunless

crash test dummy

Postby Sunless » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:17 pm

The good thing about a Cena/Orton feud is I'll only have to fast forward potentially one segment instead of two
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:18 pm

KING King Impulse wrote:Have you seen Cena vs RVD at ECW One Night Stand 06?


that was a great match. Cena's best work ever.
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:19 pm

KING King Impulse wrote:Have you seen Cena vs RVD at ECW One Night Stand 06?


Nope, I pretty much missed the entire 00s of wrestling, I only know the Money In The Bank match because of Punk's DVD.

Does Cena do the same there? I imagine RVD would be a big fan favourite at an ECW event.
User avatar

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:07 pm

Punchy wrote:
Nope, I pretty much missed the entire 00s of wrestling, I only know the Money In The Bank match because of Punk's DVD.

Does Cena do the same there? I imagine RVD would be a big fan favourite at an ECW event.


There was a HUGE banner that said "if Cena wins we riot".
User avatar

Sunless

crash test dummy

Postby Sunless » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:17 pm

I think that was a great night to be an RVD fan....... but.....

He was gonna have a title reign, but then he got high.
He dropped the belt really fast, because he got high........ you get the picture.
User avatar

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:53 pm




could only find the last 10 min
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:18 am

Ric Flair and Rowdy Roddy Piper to be on Celebrity Wife-Swap...

...Jesus.
User avatar

Sunless

crash test dummy

Postby Sunless » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:51 am

Punchy wrote:Ric Flair and Rowdy Roddy Piper to be on Celebrity Wife-Swap...

...Jesus.


I think Ric would just drop his wife of at Pipers and go party.
User avatar

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:07 am

Punchy wrote:
I think WWE likes playing with Cena being both a face yet hated at the same time, they wouldn't sell 'Cena Sucks' t-shirts otherwise.

I found it interesting that the chants on Monday weren't 'Let's Go Cena, Cena Sucks', but rather 'Let's go Cena, CM Punk'.


It's why I think Taker vs. Cena would be a good idea. Fans would be rooting for Taker no matter what. If WWE made the match the RAW after WM 29, there could be a full year of Taker f**king with Cena's mind, eventually making him go full Dark Cena around Royal Rumble. Couple months heel turn, then Cena can go back to "normal" day after WM XXX like HBK did after facing Hogan.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck] and 32 guests