Monday, June 25, 2018 • Afternoon Edition • "That smell was here before we went in."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:46 am

Bianco wrote:paul and 'taker have a long past going back to texas






Brusier Brody was an awesome wrestler. Sucks he was murdered in Puerto Rico back in 88.
User avatar

KING King Impulse

Teenage Wasteland

Postby KING King Impulse » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:07 pm

Punchy wrote:
Man, that's lame.

They are still cool though, and surprisingly good in the ring. I'd like to see Billy Gunn fight Dolph Ziggler, a battle for the bleach-blond mullet and ass-based finisher.

Only if Flair is the special ref.
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:10 pm

KING King Impulse wrote:Only if Flair is the special ref.


Haha! That's some 'Ghost Of Christmas Future' stuff right there.
User avatar

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:31 pm

kingbeavis wrote:Paul Bearer is dead. For real not storyline wise.


I saw, :-( . R.I.P.
User avatar

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:32 pm

Honestly, I liked Moody as Percy Pringle III than I did Paul Bearer. He managed Rick Rude and (briefly) The Dingo (Ultimate) Warrior in WCCW.
User avatar

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:33 pm

Bianco wrote:it's incredible to see the evolution of the Undertaker, i was there in Hartford when he debut at Survivor series

speaking of bad gimmicks, if you take the concept of the Undertaker and look at it on paper it sounds like a horrible idea, yet here we are

If you put the right person in the right gimmick it will work.


I feel the same way about Damian Sandow. Enlightening people through pro wrestling is absurd. But I love the guy!
User avatar

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:35 pm

Punchy wrote:That 'Backstage Fallout' thing WWE does has the New Age Outlaws accepting a challenge from Team Rhodes Scholars. Looks like they may be back for more than just Old-School Night.

Could they be the next tag champs? A feud between them and Hell No would be sweet.

Also, are they not allowed to say 'Suck it' anymore?


I don't think so, I think that's why they have the crowd say it. :D
User avatar

Tyr Stormbringer

Rain Partier

Postby Tyr Stormbringer » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:54 pm

I know the NOA have faced Rhodes Scholars a couple times on various house show circuits.
User avatar

Bianco

phrase IV

Postby Bianco » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:47 pm

Juan Cena wrote:Honestly, I liked Moody as Percy Pringle III than I did Paul Bearer. He managed Rick Rude and (briefly) The Dingo (Ultimate) Warrior in WCCW.



When I first saw him on TV as Paul, I'm like "what the hell did they do to Percy?"

I guess he must have been real sick, they say he pulled himself from appearances the days leading up to his death
User avatar

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:34 pm

Punchy wrote:That 'Backstage Fallout' thing WWE does has the New Age Outlaws accepting a challenge from Team Rhodes Scholars. Looks like they may be back for more than just Old-School Night.

Could they be the next tag champs? A feud between them and Hell No would be sweet.

Also, are they not allowed to say 'Suck it' anymore?


I wouldn't mind seeing a return of the New Age Outlaws if they are planning on sticking around for awhile. An established tag team such as NAO could really help strengthen the WWE's Tag Team Division. Hell, I wouldn't even mind seeing them win the titles off of a team like Hell No that will be going their separate ways soon. This will allow the NAO to feud with and eventually drop the titles to a younger team like Rhodes Scholars, who should stay together.
User avatar

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:46 am

So VInce just got Twitter:
https://twitter.com/VinceMcMahon

I liked the Cranky Vince account a lot better:
https://twitter.com/CrankyVince
User avatar

Sunless

crash test dummy

Postby Sunless » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:49 am

Sandow and Cody are no longer a team and jobbing a lot.... so so sad.
User avatar

Tyr Stormbringer

Rain Partier

Postby Tyr Stormbringer » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:58 am

Sunless wrote:Sandow and Cody are no longer a team and jobbing a lot.... so so sad.


Yeah it sucks, both guys are super talented and great young heel characters but they constantly lose clean and are made to look like jokes more often than not. Same thing with Dolph Ziggler, I don't he has won a handful of matches since he "beat" Cena at the TLC match last year.
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:05 am

Sunless wrote:Sandow and Cody are no longer a team and jobbing a lot.... so so sad.


It looks like they are teasing a romance between Cody Rhodes and Kaitlyn, I wonder if that will be a Face Turn for Cody or a Heel Turn for Kaitlyn?

I personally think both Cody and Sandow are strong contenders for Money In The Bank winners this year.

I also think they need to do a Cody/Goldust feud like they teased in the Royal Rumble, that would be great, and it was part of the reason why Cody was the best thing about the Rumble.
User avatar

Tyr Stormbringer

Rain Partier

Postby Tyr Stormbringer » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:31 am

Punchy wrote:
It looks like they are teasing a romance between Cody Rhodes and Kaitlyn, I wonder if that will be a Face Turn for Cody or a Heel Turn for Kaitlyn?

I personally think both Cody and Sandow are strong contenders for Money In The Bank winners this year.

I also think they need to do a Cody/Goldust feud like they teased in the Royal Rumble, that would be great, and it was part of the reason why Cody was the best thing about the Rumble.


Yeah Cody vs Goldust absolutely needs to happen before it's to late for it to happen.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: achilles, Glacier16, Glaeken, HNutz and 63 guests