Thursday, September 29, 2016 • Evening Edition • "We put the lotion in the basket."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Grayson_Wayne_72

Rain Partier

Postby Grayson_Wayne_72 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:58 am

Sunless wrote:Sandow and Cody are no longer a team and jobbing a lot.... so so sad.

Yeah it sucks, both guys are super talented and great young heel characters but they constantly lose clean and are made to look like jokes more often than not. Same thing with Dolph Ziggler, I don't he has won a handful of matches since he "beat" Cena at the TLC match last year.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:05 am

Sunless wrote:Sandow and Cody are no longer a team and jobbing a lot.... so so sad.

It looks like they are teasing a romance between Cody Rhodes and Kaitlyn, I wonder if that will be a Face Turn for Cody or a Heel Turn for Kaitlyn?

I personally think both Cody and Sandow are strong contenders for Money In The Bank winners this year.

I also think they need to do a Cody/Goldust feud like they teased in the Royal Rumble, that would be great, and it was part of the reason why Cody was the best thing about the Rumble.

Grayson_Wayne_72

Rain Partier

Postby Grayson_Wayne_72 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:31 am

Punchy wrote:
It looks like they are teasing a romance between Cody Rhodes and Kaitlyn, I wonder if that will be a Face Turn for Cody or a Heel Turn for Kaitlyn?

I personally think both Cody and Sandow are strong contenders for Money In The Bank winners this year.

I also think they need to do a Cody/Goldust feud like they teased in the Royal Rumble, that would be great, and it was part of the reason why Cody was the best thing about the Rumble.

Yeah Cody vs Goldust absolutely needs to happen before it's to late for it to happen.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:38 am

Tattooed Jesus wrote:
Yeah Cody vs Goldust absolutely needs to happen before it's to late for it to happen.

When it was said that Dusty Rhodes would be on Old School Raw, I thought that he would be used to set up a feud between his kids, but instead he just got hit with a stick by Jack Swagger.

Kind of a waste.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:50 am

Ziggler and Barrett too. All they do is lose.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:52 am

Punchy wrote:

I think heel Cody and face Kaitlyn would be a cool dynamic. I don't think she'll be turning anyway, seemed Layla is going to turn on her.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:56 am

misac wrote:
I think heel Cody and face Kaitlyn would be a cool dynamic. I don't think she'll be turning anyway, seemed Layla is going to turn on her.

Yeah, looks like Layla is going to be a bad guy.

I think you're right that it could be a good dynamic, and you could have Damien being jealous, that he spends his time with an ignoramus from Texas instead of his best friend.

I just want AJ to get back in the ring and face her former buddy in a big feud over the title. Maybe they're waiting for Dolph to win the World Championship so they can do a power-couple thing.

KING King Impulse

Teenage Wasteland

Postby KING King Impulse » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:13 pm

Punchy wrote:

I called face turn for Cody as soon as Cody's Moustache caught on as a chant.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:48 pm

Cody was my prediction in 2011. Ever since they've started the two MITBs a few years ago, you've had an obv winner (Miz, Del Rio, Ziggler) and a surpriser (Kane, Bryan, Cena). I thought Cody was going to be the surpriser in 2011, given that at the time Bryan Danielson seemed to be filling the Kofi Kingston-role (talented mid-carder).

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:37 pm

D-Lo Brown was just confirmed as the VP of Aces & Eights.

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:59 pm

"This small little company because a good little company".

Great way to sell TNA Hogan :roll:

Grayson_Wayne_72

Rain Partier

Postby Grayson_Wayne_72 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:16 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:D-Lo Brown was just confirmed as the VP of Aces & Eights.

And I give in less of a shit about A&E :smt011

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:31 pm

Juan Cena wrote:

Brusier Brody was an awesome wrestler. Sucks he was murdered in Puerto Rico back in 88.

Yeah, I sometime wonder what would have happened to him if the murder never happened.

kingbeavis

cheese

Postby kingbeavis » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:32 pm

misac wrote:
Ziggler and Barrett too. All they do is lose.

I agree. They should just make everyone win.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:41 am

Tattooed Jesus wrote:
And I give in less of a shit about A&E :smt011

Yeah, it went to h3ll after it started showing "Dog the Bounty Hunter."

leave a comment with facebook