Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GLX
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 106 posts
Title: Leader of The Society

Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby GLX » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:31 pm

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

Advertisement

syxxpakk
Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 111 posts
Title: The Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:31 pm

So back in 2011 I got back into WWE pretty consistently starting with the Rumble of that year. I figured since I was attending WrestleMania, I would do everything I could to stay on top of the storylines etc. leading into the big event. Up until the introduction of the 3-hr RAW, I watched every episode of SD and RAW from that Royal Rumble on. I've kept pretty up-to-date since 3-hr RAW, but it's nigh-impossible what with the length of the show and what not.

The big thing is there's been one major storyline this entire time: John Cena vs. the Rock. Tomorrow night, it's set to conclude. I'm, personally, pretty excited about it for a lot of different reasons. The obvious one is that this is a storyline that's been going for basically three WrestleManias and we've not come to the climax. The second is that after WrestleMania, I'm taking a lengthy lengthy break from the current WWE product. I'll still watch my WWE spotlight DVDs (got a lot of catching up to do in that regard), but moving forward it'll be basically indy promotions (PWG, ROH, and CHIKARA) along with whatever I buy from IVP.

When you're as good as Chael, you can only call out people worse than you.

@syxxpakk on the Twitter.

Tattooed Jesus
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 699 posts
Title: I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
Formerly: T-Rex

Postby Tattooed Jesus » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:22 pm

I'm pretty excited about WM29, more so than I thought I would be this time last month. I think it's because everything doesn't seem as predictable as I thought they would be.

If you would have asked me 3 weeks ago I would have told you 100% that I was positive that John Cena and Undertaker were winning their respective matches, hands down. Now I'm not so sure. I actually feel that is possible, not highly possible, but possible nonetheless that both Rock and Punk could walk away the winners of their respective matches.

I am really excited about everything that could happen with Dolph Ziggler. I sincerely hope that he walks out of WM29 as a double champion.

I hope to see 4 guys completely beat the shit outta each other with Ryback vs Henry and Brock vs HHH on the card.

I know Jericho is gonna deliver and I love that he will give Fandango one helluva debut match.

Gonna be watching with me son and best friend so yeah I'm gonna be having a blast tomorrow!

misac
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 259 posts

Postby misac » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:54 pm

Punchy wrote:I love how Sandow is always in character and can improv on the fly, he's amazing.

:lol:

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:01 am

syxxpakk wrote:So back in 2011 I got back into WWE pretty consistently starting with the Rumble of that year. I figured since I was attending WrestleMania, I would do everything I could to stay on top of the storylines etc. leading into the big event. Up until the introduction of the 3-hr RAW, I watched every episode of SD and RAW from that Royal Rumble on. I've kept pretty up-to-date since 3-hr RAW, but it's nigh-impossible what with the length of the show and what not.

The big thing is there's been one major storyline this entire time: John Cena vs. the Rock. Tomorrow night, it's set to conclude. I'm, personally, pretty excited about it for a lot of different reasons. The obvious one is that this is a storyline that's been going for basically three WrestleManias and we've not come to the climax. The second is that after WrestleMania, I'm taking a lengthy lengthy break from the current WWE product. I'll still watch my WWE spotlight DVDs (got a lot of catching up to do in that regard), but moving forward it'll be basically indy promotions (PWG, ROH, and CHIKARA) along with whatever I buy from IVP.

I can understand that. There are too many wrestlers I really like/look forward coming up that I still like watching inspite of the bad stuff.

And it starts airing at five that I don't have to stay up to watch. :P

You better do PWG reviews. :P

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:33 pm

Just about to start ROH!

Juan Cena
DANG!

Liked in: 214 posts
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning

Postby Juan Cena » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:56 pm

She Blinded Me With Violence on Wrestlemania 29

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."

http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

Frag
REAL OFFICIAL President of the Outhouse

Liked in: 70 posts
Title: Mama don't like tattletales.
Formerly: Frag It, Rusty Kuntz

Postby Frag » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:16 pm

I went to the Hall of Fame ceremony last night.

Foley was hilarious. The best part was when he elbow dropped Jericho and Punk made the 3 count.

The best part of the night was Trish. At the end of her speech she started talking about her high school sweetheart who she married, Ron. The crowd booed him 3 times. Trish kept stopping and laughing and calling us mean. Then she announced she was pregnant and the crowd started chanting Ron's name. :lol: :lol:

Booker T's speech was just like his career. Good, not great.

Backlund is legit crazy and went on an insane rant. Everyone was confused. Eventually Vince had to come out and point to his watch. The dude is nuts and it was uncomfortable at times.

Trump was heavily booed at all times. To his credit, he cut a heel promo saying the Wrestlemania he was at had the highest buyrate ever and it was all because of him.

Bruno's speech was super serious. It was interesting hearing about how they hid from the Nazis as kids and the story of his mom getting shot bringing them food and how she hiked 24 hours with a bullet in her to get to her kids. The story of how sickly he was was also cool, but he spent to much time thanking MSG as if the building was a real person.

Arnold was funny in his intro and Maria Menounos was booed for talking too long while introducing Backlund.

All the younger guys thanked HHH and Undertaker. They were all saying what a legit nice guy Taker is.

It was a cool night.
Jude Terror wrote:I'll vote for NPWFBH in the next election.

Outhouse Post #1,000,000:

Frag It wrote::smt117

Juan Cena
DANG!

Liked in: 214 posts
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning

Postby Juan Cena » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:26 pm

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."

http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

GHERU

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 483 posts

Postby GHERU » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:47 pm

Pre-Show
Miz v Barrett

Miz won
RUviews
Benderbrau wrote:Welcome to the Outhouse. Where civility means you're doing it wrong.

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 1458 posts
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie

Postby Grayson » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:56 pm

GHERU wrote:Pre-Show
Miz v Barrett

Miz won

I can't believe that the Intercontinental Championship had to be defended on the Wrestlemania Pre-Show and neither Antonio Cesaro nor the United States Championship are on the card BUT the WWE found room to include the Bella Twins and the Funkadactyls. :smt011

Oh well, I may be a little bitter today because it's been a shit day and I was vetoed on getting Wrestlemania. :smt013
ImageImageImage

GHERU

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 483 posts

Postby GHERU » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:07 pm

Shiled v Sheamus, Big show, and Orton
RUviews
Benderbrau wrote:Welcome to the Outhouse. Where civility means you're doing it wrong.

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 347 posts
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones

Postby fieldy snuts » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:09 pm

THIS is the opener? I expected a fast paced non-card match to get the crowd fired up. Like a Sin Cara squash match.

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 347 posts
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones

Postby fieldy snuts » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:10 pm

you see some of the most random things in the crowd, I just saw an Adelaide United FC flag....a flag of an Australian soccer club.

Random much?

syxxpakk
Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 111 posts
Title: The Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:11 pm

Crazy Prediction: Orton turns.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum