Tuesday, December 6, 2016 • Morning Edition • "We put the lotion in the basket."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:45 pm

syxxpakk wrote:I don't think anyone could be as blatantly ignorant as Nacireman. Oh well.

Have you met Herald? Granted its extremely close though.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:45 pm

syxxpakk wrote:I don't think anyone could be as blatantly ignorant as Nacireman. Oh well.

:-D Your new avatar.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:45 pm

Translation, Syxx can't prove his arguement, so he'll just continue to throw insults at me.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:47 pm

Punchy wrote:Actually, the best thing about Wrestlemania was probably when everyone was going 'YES YES YES YES' along with Daniel Bryan. It's great that he's embracing the YES again, and it's crazy how popular he is. I know want to see Team Hell No break up amicably and for him to take his rightful place as a competitor for the WWE title. He only needs a little nudge to be as big as Sheamus or even Punk.

If you heap THN together, it may be time to have them feud with The Shield.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:49 pm

Juan Cena wrote:
Translation, Syxx can't prove his arguement, so he'll just continue to throw insults at me.

I have. You are literally the only one who thinks the way you do.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:50 pm

misac wrote:
Yeah, I'd like to see a serious Bryan. I'd say he's about the same level as Sheamus, they haven't really done much with him with his current feud. :smt102

He doesn't have to be serious, I like his sneaky humour.

I'm interested to see where they take Sheamus next actually, he's just lost 3 times in a row to The Shield. I expected either him or Orton to turn heel last night, but instead it was Big Show (which is fine, he wasn't really a face anyway, it was temporary, and his heel character is awesome).

Now that Wrestlemania is over, hopefully WWE can move away from the special attraction old timers and focus on the week-in, week-out guys like Bryan, Sheamus, Ziggler, Cesaro, Sandow, PTP etc.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:50 pm

Juan Cena wrote:

If you heap THN together, it may be time to have them feud with The Shield.

They already did, culminating in the amazing match at TLC.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:05 pm

Looks like the Cena heel turn is starting.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:06 pm

Or at least becoming a tweener.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:32 pm

syxxpakk wrote:
I have. You are literally the only one who thinks the way you do.

No. You. Haven't.

I can't find a single place where you've actually made an point in your argument that you could actually base on any kind of facts. Just you trying to $**t on me with a fact-free deluge.

syxxpakk wrote:
Ricky Steamboat vs Randy Savage was a better match than Andre the Giant vs Hulk Hogan. Which one was more important? Seriously, stick to your Ryan Conklin or whoever obsession.

syxxpakk wrote:
LOL seriously stick to whatever is you talk about on your blog. You have no clue.

syxxpakk wrote:Great matches =/= important.

syxxpakk wrote:The fact that you can't comprehend that says it all.

Seriously, throw an actual fact in. Finish this sentence: Hulk/Andre was a more important match than Steamboat/Savage in WWE history because __________ without throwing an insult at me in there. Something more than "It was the main event," because that one is not cutting it.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:45 pm

Because it broke WWE live attendance, PPV buyrate, etc. records. That's where the "ignorant" part comes in. I just assume everyone knows why it's important. You obviously don't. But that's cool, obviously Triple H vs. Mankind from King of the Ring is a much more important match than Triple H vs. Mankind from the night after Summerslam where Triple H won his first WWE title, because, you know, the one from King of the Ring is better.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:46 pm

Diamond Dallas Page vs. Curt Hennig from Starrcade '97 is a much more important match than Sting vs. Hulk Hogan from that same show.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:46 pm

The Rock vs. Ken Shamrock from the King of the Ring 1998 is a much more important match than Mankind vs. The Undertaker - Hell in a Cell.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:49 pm

Ricky Steamboat vs. Matt Borne is, of course, much more important than the culturally significant clashes between Wendi Richter vs. Lelani Kai or Mr. T/Hulk Hogan vs Roddy Piper/Paul Orndorff matches. Because it was better than those ones, you see.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:07 pm

Here's a fact: Andre the Giant vs. Hulk Hogan packed more fans into a North American wrestling event than ever before or since, arguably up until last night (have to wait until the legit numbers shake out for what last night's attendance was). That's important. That's historically relevant.

leave a comment with facebook