Saturday, August 27, 2016 • Evening Edition • "We're the god damn Outhousers."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:25 am

fieldy snuts wrote:Image

:lol:

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:28 am

fieldy snuts wrote:Image

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:29 am

misac wrote:
I think they just did the title change and Magno winning just cause they were in Texas.

I wonder what's next for Dirty Heels, do they continue the team and try and get the belts back? Or do they try and go after the singles titles?

TNA need to add a new team to the Tag scene, I'd like it to be an Aces & Eights one, DOC and Mike Knox.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:31 am

Smackdown was pretty good.

Big E’s intro was funny. Pretty good segment, and those long talking segments get to be bad mostly. Main event that it set up was good of course.

I started rolling my eyes when 3MB interrupted HHH but they swerved me and he didn’t beat up three guys.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:44 am

Punchy wrote:
I wonder what's next for Dirty Heels, do they continue the team and try and get the belts back? Or do they try and go after the singles titles?

TNA need to add a new team to the Tag scene, I'd like it to be an Aces & Eights one, DOC and Mike Knox.

Go against Bad Intentions for number one contenders hopefully.

I'd prefer those two to Garret and Wes.

rdrsfn82

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby rdrsfn82 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:24 am

misac wrote:Smackdown was pretty good.

Big E’s intro was funny. Pretty good segment, and those long talking segments get to be bad mostly. Main event that it set up was good of course.

I started rolling my eyes when 3MB interrupted HHH but they swerved me and he didn’t beat up three guys.

I laughed when the Shield guys were like "Fuck you, it's our job to beat up guys 3 vs 1!" and beat them up, only to then threaten HHH themselves. :lol: :lol:

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:07 pm

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:32 pm

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:49 pm

Bianco wrote:

NYC really does need to crack down on furries running around on the street.

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:36 am

Fandango's been continuing his feud with Everton. I'd personally kill to see Fellaini rock up there and do the Fandango :lol:

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:43 am

Smackdown was OK, I'm excited to see where Dolph Ziggler's title reign will take us, and Sheamus Vs Mark Henry should be a good feud, Henry is just fucking terrifying.

Fandango is awesome once again, and The Shield/Team Hell No feud is cooking nicely.

It was also cool to see 3MB tell Triple H to shut up and for Wade Barrett to killify Santino.

But what's going on with Cesaro? I think it's probably inadvertantly Jack Swagger's fault, WWE can't have 2 heels that play with the nature of American identity, and Cesaro's mocking patriotism doesn't make sense when we're supposed to be against patriotism in the Swagger character. Cesaro lost to Kofi, this shit should not be happening!

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:47 am

They're probably building a Kofi/Cesaro-feud, in which case losing to Kofi makes sense.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:25 am

I wouldn't mind seeing a feud develop between Antonio Cesaro and Jack Swagger. It would be pretty easy to swing Swagger and Colter's attention towards a man from Switzerland holding the WWE United States Championship while turning Cesaro into a somewhat begrudging face.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:27 am

Grayson wrote:I wouldn't mind seeing a feud develop between Antonio Cesaro and Jack Swagger. It would be pretty easy to swing Swagger and Colter's attention towards a man from Switzerland holding the WWE United States Championship while turning Cesaro into a somewhat begrudging face.

Swagger shouldn't be the face in that feud.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:29 am

Punchy wrote:Swagger shouldn't be the face in that feud.

I didn't say he would be. I was implying that Cesaro would end up becoming the face but he could play it so that the character wouldn't necessarily want to be. Basically, he would become the face in the feud out of necessity because of how terrible Swagger and Colter are.

leave a comment with facebook