Tuesday, July 26, 2016 • Morning Edition • "The trash of the multiverse has gotta end up somewhere."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:41 pm

Cesaro could easily be a face, the man has the charisma to go either way and the fanbase already enjoys him. :smt102

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:49 pm

Grayson wrote:
I didn't say he would be. I was implying that Cesaro would end up becoming the face but he could play it so that the character wouldn't necessarily want to be. Basically, he would become the face in the feud out of necessity because of how terrible Swagger and Colter are.

Oh, OK.

When they first introduced Tea Bagger Swagger I thought it would be to feud with either Del Rio or a face Cesaro, so I'd be cool with that.

I'd like to see Swagger fight all of the non-American wrestlers, I reckon he and Sheamus would have a good match.

KING King Impulse

Teenage Wasteland

Postby KING King Impulse » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:16 pm

I went and made a gif.

rdrsfn82

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby rdrsfn82 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:46 am

KING King Impulse wrote:I went and made a gif.

It's like I'm wearing nothing at all! Nothing at all! Nothing at all!

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:00 am

Ziggler's way of wearing the belt is brilliant and perfect for his character.

I've found I'm a bit of a traditionalist about how people wear belts, they should have them around their waist. Other ways annoy me, like The Rock just holding it in his hand or Punk having Heyman hold it (although I suspect that one is deliberate heel tactics on Punk's behalf), but this one fits.

I also loved how JBL was offended by it, he's such a good colour-commentator. I hope Smackdown goes back to just him and Josh Matthews soon, they don't need Cole there.

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:57 am

Punchy wrote:Ziggler's way of wearing the belt is brilliant and perfect for his character.

I've found I'm a bit of a traditionalist about how people wear belts, they should have them around their waist. Other ways annoy me, like The Rock just holding it in his hand or Punk having Heyman hold it (although I suspect that one is deliberate heel tactics on Punk's behalf), but this one fits.

I also loved how JBL was offended by it, he's such a good colour-commentator. I hope Smackdown goes back to just him and Josh Matthews soon, they don't need Cole there.

I remember an interview during the attitude era that neither the Rock or Austin liked wearing the belt because it didn't fit right and it kept falling off or something bizarre like that, don't know if it was accurate or internet bs.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:01 am

Bianco wrote:
I remember an interview during the attitude era that neither the Rock or Austin liked wearing the belt because it didn't fit right and it kept falling off or something bizarre like that, don't know if it was accurate or internet bs.

I could buy that if it was Big Show or Mark Henry claiming that.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:44 am

Punchy wrote:
I could buy that if it was Big Show or Mark Henry claiming that.

Well it does look like it's a one-size-fits all kind of thing. In my experience with such products they never really do as advertised most of the time.

McMonkey Nut

Rain Partier

Postby McMonkey Nut » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:38 am

Austin dragging the belt around everywhere was a designed part of his character. Part of the whole I don't give a shit about anything Austin had.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:17 am

Tattooed Jesus wrote:Austin dragging the belt around everywhere was a designed part of his character. Part of the whole I don't give a shit about anything Austin had.

I suppose, but in the case of The Rock... he's supposed to care, he's supposed to be all about the people and be their champion.

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:52 pm

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:55 pm

Punchy wrote:
I suppose, but in the case of The Rock... he's supposed to care, he's supposed to be all about the people and be their champion.

I remember steve carrying the million dollar belt around his waist before "stone cold" era for it just may be personal preference or spirit of the character.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:41 pm

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:00 pm

Punchy wrote:Ziggler's way of wearing the belt is brilliant and perfect for his character.

Yeah, JBL selling it was pretty good.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:03 pm

John Cena is from Boston right?

I hope the smart-arses in the audience cheer him for once tonight, especially if he's involved in some kind of tribute segment.

leave a comment with facebook