Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 65 posts
Title: Shitlord

Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby Punchy » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:00 am

Ziggler's way of wearing the belt is brilliant and perfect for his character.

I've found I'm a bit of a traditionalist about how people wear belts, they should have them around their waist. Other ways annoy me, like The Rock just holding it in his hand or Punk having Heyman hold it (although I suspect that one is deliberate heel tactics on Punk's behalf), but this one fits.

I also loved how JBL was offended by it, he's such a good colour-commentator. I hope Smackdown goes back to just him and Josh Matthews soon, they don't need Cole there.

Advertisement

Bianco
cheese

Liked in: 79 posts

Postby Bianco » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:57 am

Punchy wrote:Ziggler's way of wearing the belt is brilliant and perfect for his character.

I've found I'm a bit of a traditionalist about how people wear belts, they should have them around their waist. Other ways annoy me, like The Rock just holding it in his hand or Punk having Heyman hold it (although I suspect that one is deliberate heel tactics on Punk's behalf), but this one fits.

I also loved how JBL was offended by it, he's such a good colour-commentator. I hope Smackdown goes back to just him and Josh Matthews soon, they don't need Cole there.

I remember an interview during the attitude era that neither the Rock or Austin liked wearing the belt because it didn't fit right and it kept falling off or something bizarre like that, don't know if it was accurate or internet bs.

Punchy
Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:01 am

Bianco wrote:
I remember an interview during the attitude era that neither the Rock or Austin liked wearing the belt because it didn't fit right and it kept falling off or something bizarre like that, don't know if it was accurate or internet bs.

I could buy that if it was Big Show or Mark Henry claiming that.

Juan Cena
DANG!

Liked in: 117 posts
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning

Postby Juan Cena » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:44 am

Punchy wrote:
I could buy that if it was Big Show or Mark Henry claiming that.

Well it does look like it's a one-size-fits all kind of thing. In my experience with such products they never really do as advertised most of the time.

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."

http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

T-Roy Space Cowboy
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 363 posts
Title: I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
Formerly: T-Rex

Postby T-Roy Space Cowboy » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:38 am

Austin dragging the belt around everywhere was a designed part of his character. Part of the whole I don't give a shit about anything Austin had.

Punchy
Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:17 am

Tattooed Jesus wrote:Austin dragging the belt around everywhere was a designed part of his character. Part of the whole I don't give a shit about anything Austin had.

I suppose, but in the case of The Rock... he's supposed to care, he's supposed to be all about the people and be their champion.

Bianco
cheese

Bianco
cheese

Postby Bianco » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:55 pm

Punchy wrote:
I suppose, but in the case of The Rock... he's supposed to care, he's supposed to be all about the people and be their champion.

I remember steve carrying the million dollar belt around his waist before "stone cold" era for it just may be personal preference or spirit of the character.

Punchy
Staff Writer

misac
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 88 posts

Postby misac » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:00 pm

Punchy wrote:Ziggler's way of wearing the belt is brilliant and perfect for his character.

Yeah, JBL selling it was pretty good.

Punchy
Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:03 pm

John Cena is from Boston right?

I hope the smart-arses in the audience cheer him for once tonight, especially if he's involved in some kind of tribute segment.

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:04 pm

Punchy wrote:Image

:-D

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:05 pm

Punchy wrote:John Cena is from Boston right?

I hope the smart-arses in the audience cheer him for once tonight, especially if he's involved in some kind of tribute segment.

I hope he doesn't do it just to get cheered.

Punchy
Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:07 pm

misac wrote:
I hope he doesn't do it just to get cheered.

I don't think Cena himself cares about being booed, but I can imagine him wanting to be involved in a bell-ringing or something, and I can also imagine some fans booing him even whilst doing something like that out of character.

Bianco
cheese

Postby Bianco » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:43 pm

Punchy wrote:
I don't think Cena himself cares about being booed, but I can imagine him wanting to be involved in a bell-ringing or something, and I can also imagine some fans booing him even whilst doing something like that out of character.

I would like to have some faith in humanity, if there is a tribute

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum