Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 1075 posts
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie

Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby Grayson » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:47 pm

Punchy wrote:I don't think Cena himself cares about being booed, but I can imagine him wanting to be involved in a bell-ringing or something, and I can also imagine some fans booing him even whilst doing something like that out of character.

The fans will still boo him but I am pretty sure that most of them will have the decency to keep those boos to themselves if they attempt to do a tribute. In fact, I wouldn't be too surprised if they empty out the locker room and have all the guys come out to show their support at the beginning or ending of the show. The crowd will mostly remain silent during this.
ImageImageImage

Advertisement

kingbeavis
cheese

Liked in: 0 post

Postby kingbeavis » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:23 pm

BROCK!

kingbeavis
cheese

Postby kingbeavis » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:44 pm

Cesaro getting endeavored?

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 1075 posts
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie

Postby Grayson » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:11 pm

:shock:

Cesaro lost the United States title to Kofi? :smt011

Don't get me wrong, I like Kofi and all but I really feel like the WWE kinda dropped the ball on using Cesaro in the past few weeks, especially by not having him defend the title at Wrestlemania.
ImageImageImage

kingbeavis
cheese

Postby kingbeavis » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:04 pm

These fans are morons. Dance losers!

syxxpakk
Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 111 posts
Title: The Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:06 pm

Just finished Driven 2008. First time watching it since it aired on PPV back in the day. The crowd is electric all night and the main event (Jimmy Jacobs/Tyler Black vs. El Generico/Kevin Steen) stands to be not only one of the best regular tag matches of the 2000s (maybe all time), but one of the greatest moments in wrestling history.

When you're as good as Chael, you can only call out people worse than you.

@syxxpakk on the Twitter.

Star Lord
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 508 posts
Title: I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
Formerly: T-Rex

Postby Star Lord » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:12 pm

Ok so as far as I can remember Kofi Kingston hasn't won a match since he lost the IC title to Wade Barrett and now he out of the blue wins the US title? I see instant feud with Swagger/Colter and Kofi is former US Champ by or before Extreme Rules.

kingbeavis
cheese

Postby kingbeavis » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:30 pm

Good God Mark Henry!!!

Zechs
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 243 posts
Title: Deposted Despot
Formerly: Blight, Deacon Frost, Heinrich Himmler of S_D

Postby Zechs » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:38 pm

kingbeavis wrote:These fans are morons. Dance losers!

Yeah the crowd is just utterly horrific tonight. It's even more worse when we had probably the hottest crowd last week. Thank GOD for England next week!

sdsichero wrote:
I especially like and admire Zechs. He's everything I wish I could be!

Dragavon wrote:Zechs... is...

Zechs...is...

I can't say it. It's too horrible. Zechs...is...not...wrong...

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 255 posts
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones

Postby fieldy snuts » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:18 pm

"i wouldnt want someone to call my momma for being unsafe" came out totally wrong in Broadus's "dont try this at home" promo :lol:

Bianco
cheese

Liked in: 103 posts

Postby Bianco » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:52 pm

I liked the U.S. Title match, other than that uninteresting Raw, I'm surprised 'taker/kane/bryan 6 man tag is on Raw, unless it's leading to a bigger PPV match

Star Lord
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Star Lord » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:19 am

I thought it was an ok RAW but it was a little bit of a let down after such an amazing show last week. I am sick to death of Orton/Sheamus/Big Show, glad that Sheamus at least seems to be moving on to a feud with Henry who I can't get enough of right now. Cesaro vs Kofi was an awesome match but I still don't understand Kofi getting the win outta no where like that. Guess Cesaro pissed somebody off :wink:

Ziggler was fantastic last night, even in losing he was still awesome. Hated he lost but still I am just happy he is finally getting his chance.

I am surprised Taker/Hell No vs the Shield is gonna be on RAW, I was thinking it would be saved for the next PPV but maybe Taker is up for doing a short run with a few matches, that would be really nice!

Ryback/Cena stuff was pretty good. Rynack had a decent promo, ran a bit long but it was good. Cena was doing his thing and I enjoyed it. Shield destroying him was fantastic and Ryback solidified himself as a heel after that.

Was disappointed with Punk's walk away moment but I think he is going to take sometime off, and comeback as a big time face character. He is just to popular at this point not to be.

Thats about all I remember from the show last night.

Bianco
cheese

Liked in: 103 posts

Postby Bianco » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:01 am

Tattooed Jesus wrote:I thought it was an ok RAW but it was a little bit of a let down after such an amazing show last week. I am sick to death of Orton/Sheamus/Big Show, glad that Sheamus at least seems to be moving on to a feud with Henry who I can't get enough of right now. Cesaro vs Kofi was an awesome match but I still don't understand Kofi getting the win outta no where like that. Guess Cesaro pissed somebody off :wink:

Ziggler was fantastic last night, even in losing he was still awesome. Hated he lost but still I am just happy he is finally getting his chance.

I am surprised Taker/Hell No vs the Shield is gonna be on RAW, I was thinking it would be saved for the next PPV but maybe Taker is up for doing a short run with a few matches, that would be really nice!

Ryback/Cena stuff was pretty good. Rynack had a decent promo, ran a bit long but it was good. Cena was doing his thing and I enjoyed it. Shield destroying him was fantastic and Ryback solidified himself as a heel after that.

Was disappointed with Punk's walk away moment but I think he is going to take sometime off, and comeback as a big time face character. He is just to popular at this point not to be.

Thats about all I remember from the show last night.

I agree but Punk has a way of making you not like him at a drop of hat, like Y2J he can push the right buttons at the right time to get that positive response for the other guy

Star Lord
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Star Lord » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:03 am

Bianco wrote:
I agree but Punk has a way of making you not like him at a drop of hat, like Y2J he can push the right buttons at the right time to get that positive response for the other guy

Oh definitely but he is also becoming one of those guys that is just going to get cheered no matter what he does at this point. He is much much much like Austin that respect. Everyone always said that Austin could come out and Stunner your Grandma and you would still cheer the man, that's how popular he became. Punk was receiving just as many cheers last night as any "face" on the show. He was receiving raves from the crowd at WM29 and from the crowds building up to his match with Taker at WM29 when he was being one of the most evil heels he could be. The crowds were even split when he was facing The Rock, arguablly the most popular guy in wrestling right now. I would wager that if the dream match of Punk vs Austin ever does happen that half the crowds with still cheer for Punk. That being said he could come back next week and make the crowd boo him if he actually wanted too, Punk is just that good at working a crowd to get the reaction he wants.

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 89 posts
Title: Shitlord

Postby Punchy » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:28 am

Raw was pretty meh.

I was annoyed that Cesaro lost the US title, but there were two silver lines to it:

1) The match was good, Kofi can go, but he's just boring, I did like that he did his kick-thingy in some different ways.
2) Cesaro didn't lose his title to an American, so in the end... he was right!

Hopefully Cesaro will now move onto the WWE or World Heavyweight title scenes, Money In The Bank winner?

I do like the 3-way feud over the WH title, I like all 3 of Ziggler, Swagger and Del Rio and it's cool to have 1 face, 1 totally evil heel and 1 kinda likeable heel in there All 3 flavours of character. Plus, all the best managers in the WWE (except Paul Heyman), Ricardo, AJ and Zeb are involved!

Brock Lesnar killifying 3MB was great.

Ryback's promo was way better than I expected it to be, it made sense, and he managed to string more than 3 words together really well. I'm down for him feuding with Cena.

Other than that, and Team Rhodes Scholars winning, the rest was lame, even CM Punk was disappointing, and the Divas match was just weird, the commentary just lost it. King was right about one of the Bellas being 'larger' than the other, but then they win by pretending to be each other? One of them clearly has fake boobs!

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum