Friday, May 6, 2016 • Morning Edition • "ISIS approved!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:04 pm

Punchy wrote:Image

:-D

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:05 pm

Punchy wrote:John Cena is from Boston right?

I hope the smart-arses in the audience cheer him for once tonight, especially if he's involved in some kind of tribute segment.

I hope he doesn't do it just to get cheered.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:07 pm

misac wrote:
I hope he doesn't do it just to get cheered.

I don't think Cena himself cares about being booed, but I can imagine him wanting to be involved in a bell-ringing or something, and I can also imagine some fans booing him even whilst doing something like that out of character.

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:43 pm

Punchy wrote:
I don't think Cena himself cares about being booed, but I can imagine him wanting to be involved in a bell-ringing or something, and I can also imagine some fans booing him even whilst doing something like that out of character.

I would like to have some faith in humanity, if there is a tribute

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:47 pm

Punchy wrote:I don't think Cena himself cares about being booed, but I can imagine him wanting to be involved in a bell-ringing or something, and I can also imagine some fans booing him even whilst doing something like that out of character.

The fans will still boo him but I am pretty sure that most of them will have the decency to keep those boos to themselves if they attempt to do a tribute. In fact, I wouldn't be too surprised if they empty out the locker room and have all the guys come out to show their support at the beginning or ending of the show. The crowd will mostly remain silent during this.

kingbeavis

cheese

Postby kingbeavis » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:23 pm

BROCK!

kingbeavis

cheese

Postby kingbeavis » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:44 pm

Cesaro getting endeavored?

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:11 pm

:shock:

Cesaro lost the United States title to Kofi? :smt011

Don't get me wrong, I like Kofi and all but I really feel like the WWE kinda dropped the ball on using Cesaro in the past few weeks, especially by not having him defend the title at Wrestlemania.

kingbeavis

cheese

Postby kingbeavis » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:04 pm

These fans are morons. Dance losers!

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:06 pm

Just finished Driven 2008. First time watching it since it aired on PPV back in the day. The crowd is electric all night and the main event (Jimmy Jacobs/Tyler Black vs. El Generico/Kevin Steen) stands to be not only one of the best regular tag matches of the 2000s (maybe all time), but one of the greatest moments in wrestling history.

McMonkey Nut

Rain Partier

Postby McMonkey Nut » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:12 pm

Ok so as far as I can remember Kofi Kingston hasn't won a match since he lost the IC title to Wade Barrett and now he out of the blue wins the US title? I see instant feud with Swagger/Colter and Kofi is former US Champ by or before Extreme Rules.

kingbeavis

cheese

Postby kingbeavis » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:30 pm

Good God Mark Henry!!!

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:38 pm

kingbeavis wrote:These fans are morons. Dance losers!

Yeah the crowd is just utterly horrific tonight. It's even more worse when we had probably the hottest crowd last week. Thank GOD for England next week!

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:18 pm

"i wouldnt want someone to call my momma for being unsafe" came out totally wrong in Broadus's "dont try this at home" promo :lol:

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:52 pm

I liked the U.S. Title match, other than that uninteresting Raw, I'm surprised 'taker/kane/bryan 6 man tag is on Raw, unless it's leading to a bigger PPV match

leave a comment with facebook