Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 43 posts
Title: Shitlord

Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby Punchy » Tue May 14, 2013 3:12 pm

Tattooed Jesus wrote:I hate Ryback now. His character is such a bust to me. The Shield other than Henry is the best thing going in wrestling today.

Are you nuts? Heel Ryback is like, 20 times more interesting than Face Ryback.

Plus, he has an awesome beanie hat.

The best things about Raw last night were Fandango's outfit, Big E, Daniel Bryan, Ryback's continued game-plan, and AJ's weird submission.

Advertisement

Stephen Day
Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 287 posts
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja

Postby Stephen Day » Tue May 14, 2013 5:31 pm

syxxpakk wrote:I was irked that they've gone back to showing clips from iPPVs.

Yeah, I don't understand why they think it's a good idea.

Thank you Troy for the sig

misac
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 52 posts

Postby misac » Tue May 14, 2013 5:34 pm

Punchy wrote:
Are you nuts? Heel Ryback is like, 20 times more interesting than Face Ryback.

Plus, he has an awesome beanie hat.

The best things about Raw last night were Fandango's outfit, Big E, Daniel Bryan, Ryback's continued game-plan, and AJ's weird submission.

Ryback's hat is fucking dumb. I'd rather he went back to being a cowboy. :P They give him a lot of stupid shit to say.

Really glad Big E won the poll, I was looking forward to that match on Friday.

AJ’s submission is awesome! It’s the octopus Punchy! Too bad she’s not wrestling Natalya again cause there’s now way they don’t blunder it with Kaitlyn. :P

I really liked Roman Reigns’ super punches. Especially the heart punch.

Punchy
Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Tue May 14, 2013 5:35 pm

misac wrote:
Ryback's hat is fucking dumb. I'd rather he went back to being a cowboy. :P They give him a lot of stupid shit to say.

Really glad Big E won the poll, I was looking forward to that match on Friday.

AJ’s submission is awesome! It’s the octopus Punchy! Too bad she’s not wrestling Natalya again cause there’s now way they don’t blunder it with Kaitlyn. :P

I really liked Roman Reigns’ super punches. Especially the heart punch.

Yeah, Reigns' Superman punch was awesome.

I should have mentioned The Shield, but it kind of goes without saying that they are fucking amazing.

I can't wait for them to win those titles on Sunday.

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 162 posts
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones

Postby fieldy snuts » Tue May 14, 2013 11:19 pm

Austin Aries will apparently be disciplined for sexual harassment after Christy Hemme botched his and Roode's entrance:

TNA Wrestling President Dixie Carter addressed Austin Aries’ lewd behavior towards ring announcer Christy Hemme on last week’s episode of Impact Wrestling with a stern statement via Twitter this afternoon.

“TNA has ZERO tolerance for inappropriate behavior,” she wrote. “The incident with Austin Aries was taken very seriously and handled immediately.”

David Schwarz, Senior Vice President of Communications for Spike TV, stated this week to Mark Madden of Wrestlezone.com that action would be taken against Aries for his public form of sexual harassment towards the veteran Knockout.

“We have a zero tolerance policy for sexual harassment,” said Schwarz. “We discussed [the incident] with our partner. [Aries is] being disciplined. I’m trying to get more information on what action is being taken. Dixie Carter took this very personally. He will be disciplined. Again, we have a zero tolerance policy for sexual harassment.

“I’m not sure specifically how [the discipline] will be handled. To what extent, I don’t know. This is certainly something we don’t condone and don’t tolerate. Such behavior is not welcome.”

In response to whether Aries’ discipline should be made public since Hemme was harassed on national television, Schwarz responded, “I think that a statement of some sort will be coming. That’s being worked out. But immediate action will be taken.”

Following the event, Hemme voiced her displeasure with Aries’ actions via Twitter, deeming it “unacceptable.” Late Saturday night, Aries appeared to address the incident though the social networking outlet, writing, “Pretty nuts, some of the junk people get the balls to say over the net, knowing they couldn’t to your face…Eh, anyway, time to sack out.”

Bianco
cheese

Liked in: 51 posts

Postby Bianco » Tue May 14, 2013 11:20 pm

I didn't see this, is it a work or real?

TNA Wrestling President Dixie Carter addressed Austin Aries’ lewd behavior towards ring announcer Christy Hemme on last week’s episode of Impact Wrestling with a stern statement via Twitter this afternoon.

“TNA has ZERO tolerance for inappropriate behavior,” she wrote. “The incident with Austin Aries was taken very seriously and handled immediately.”

David Schwarz, Senior Vice President of Communications for Spike TV, stated this week to Mark Madden that action would be taken against Aries for his public form of sexual harassment towards the veteran Knockout.

“We have a zero tolerance policy for sexual harassment,” said Schwarz. “We discussed [the incident] with our partner. [Aries is] being disciplined. I’m trying to get more information on what action is being taken. Dixie Carter took this very personally. He will be disciplined. Again, we have a zero tolerance policy for sexual harassment.

“I’m not sure specifically how [the discipline] will be handled. To what extent, I don’t know. This is certainly something we don’t condone and don’t tolerate. Such behavior is not welcome.”

In response to whether Aries’ discipline should be made public since Hemme was harassed on national television, Schwarz responded, “I think that a statement of some sort will be coming. That’s being worked out. But immediate action will be taken.”

On the show, Hemme mistakenly introduced Aries and tag team partner Bobby Roode as their opponents for the evening, Christopher Daniels and Kazarian. This led Aries to corner Hemme in the ring as he intimidated her into correctly introducing him before climbing onto a mid-level turnbuckle and shoving his groin near her face.

Following the event, Hemme voiced her displeasure with Aries’ actions via Twitter, deeming it “unacceptable.” Late Saturday night, Aries appeared to address the incident though the social networking outlet, writing, “Pretty nuts, some of the junk people get the balls to say over the net, knowing they couldn’t to your face…Eh, anyway, time to sack out.”

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 162 posts
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones

Postby fieldy snuts » Tue May 14, 2013 11:23 pm

:lol: @ the timing of those two posts

Punchy
Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Wed May 15, 2013 4:50 am

I didn't give Aries' actions much thought at the time, but yeah, it was a pretty shitty thing to do.

Bianco
cheese

Postby Bianco » Wed May 15, 2013 5:10 am

fieldy snuts wrote::lol: @ the timing of those two posts

:smt026

Evan Meadow
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 2 posts

Postby Evan Meadow » Wed May 15, 2013 9:46 am

I don't care what fans are trying to say, that was not planned in anyway whatsoever.

And they think Hemme was laughing about it afterwards therefore it shouldn't be a big deal. Redneck idiots.

And shame on Chavo for saying the same damn thing.

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Wed May 15, 2013 11:48 am

Hey Stephen have you watched the Kenta Kobashi retirement match?

He looked pretty good but it was tough to see him when he moves around. Still chopped the shit out of dudes though.

Enjoyed the match but it was like 70 percent chops. :P I hadn’t seen KENTA or Go Shiazaki in a while to it was nice to see them again.

The reactions he got were pretty amazing, especially when hit the lariat on that poor guy, and when he motioned for the moonsault. They went nuts! And the moonsault looked super soft, like a pillow landing. Pretty impressive for such a big dude.

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Wed May 15, 2013 11:50 am

fieldy snuts wrote:Austin Aries will apparently be disciplined for sexual harassment after Christy Hemme botched his and Roode's entrance:

David Schwarz, Senior Vice President of Communications for Spike TV, stated this week to Mark Madden of Wrestlezone.com that action would be taken against Aries for his public form of sexual harassment towards the veteran Knockout.

I laughed but I'm glad they're doing something about it.

Bianco
cheese

Postby Bianco » Wed May 15, 2013 1:17 pm

If they didn't say anything I would not have noticed it. I guess she didn't like him using a small package :smt006

jokes are endless in this bit

Punchy
Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Wed May 15, 2013 1:21 pm

I wonder if Rikishi was ever forced apologise for his Stinkface?

Also, doesn't one of TNA Knockout Miss Tessmacher's signature moves involve her rubbing her crotch in her opponent's face?

Bianco
cheese

Postby Bianco » Thu May 16, 2013 12:22 pm

And the stupid that is WWE creative continues.....

WWE officials in developmental have told Sami Zayn, the former El Generico, to slow down and not do so many high spots. The feeling is that he’s really good, very intelligent and does good promos. Officials like the spots he does but don’t want him to do so many in one match.

......Speaking of Cesaro, we noted before that some WWE officials feel he’s boring while others in the company feel he should be in the top mix of things. It’s said some of those who think he’s boring are some of the most important people in the company. However, there is a general feeling that Cesaro is right near the top of the best workers in the company. He is also described as having no real problems in the sense that most people in the locker room respect him, thinks he’s great in the ring and has no drug or immaturity issues.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum