Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 43 posts
Title: Shitlord

Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby Punchy » Thu May 16, 2013 12:33 pm

I can't believe Vince thinks Cesaro is boring.

I want Cesaro to win MITB and cash in immediately on Cena.

Advertisement

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 611 posts
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie

Postby Grayson » Thu May 16, 2013 3:04 pm

Bianco wrote:......Speaking of Cesaro, we noted before that some WWE officials feel he’s boring while others in the company feel he should be in the top mix of things. It’s said some of those who think he’s boring are some of the most important people in the company. However, there is a general feeling that Cesaro is right near the top of the best workers in the company. He is also described as having no real problems in the sense that most people in the locker room respect him, thinks he’s great in the ring and has no drug or immaturity issues.

:smt013

I can't believe that anybody thinks that Antonio Cesaro is boring. The man is absolutely solid in the ring and he is an incredible heel, so long as they actually give him something to do. I'm sorry but not having the United States Champion in the middle of a feud so that he can defend the title at Wrestlemania is just plain stupid. I want to know how the WWE can think that a guys like Ryback or Jack Swagger are so interesting but turn a blind eye to Cesaro. It's ridiculous. :smt011
ImageImageImage

misac
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 51 posts

Postby misac » Thu May 16, 2013 3:34 pm

Punchy wrote:I wonder if Rikishi was ever forced apologise for his Stinkface?

Also, doesn't one of TNA Knockout Miss Tessmacher's signature moves involve her rubbing her crotch in her opponent's face?

Totally different circumstance. In both of those cases they’re in ring performers.

misac
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 51 posts

Postby misac » Thu May 16, 2013 3:36 pm

Bianco wrote:And the stupid that is WWE creative continues.....

WWE officials in developmental have told Sami Zayn, the former El Generico, to slow down and not do so many high spots. The feeling is that he’s really good, very intelligent and does good promos. Officials like the spots he does but don’t want him to do so many in one match.

......Speaking of Cesaro, we noted before that some WWE officials feel he’s boring while others in the company feel he should be in the top mix of things. It’s said some of those who think he’s boring are some of the most important people in the company. However, there is a general feeling that Cesaro is right near the top of the best workers in the company. He is also described as having no real problems in the sense that most people in the locker room respect him, thinks he’s great in the ring and has no drug or immaturity issues.

I can understand on the Generico thing. It makes sense they don't want him to get hurt. :smt102

And on the Cesaro thing, they should fire whoever said that. It's insane!

Stephen Day
Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 287 posts
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja

Postby Stephen Day » Thu May 16, 2013 6:07 pm

misac wrote:Hey Stephen have you watched the Kenta Kobashi retirement match?

He looked pretty good but it was tough to see him when he moves around. Still chopped the shit out of dudes though.

Enjoyed the match but it was like 70 percent chops. :P I hadn’t seen KENTA or Go Shiazaki in a while to it was nice to see them again.

The reactions he got were pretty amazing, especially when hit the lariat on that poor guy, and when he motioned for the moonsault. They went nuts! And the moonsault looked super soft, like a pillow landing. Pretty impressive for such a big dude.

No, I haven't been able to catch it yet. I'm looking forward to seeing it though. :)

Thank you Troy for the sig

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 43 posts
Title: Shitlord

Postby Punchy » Fri May 17, 2013 11:45 am

After I said last week that the taped Impacts were always bad... this week's was actually pretty good.

The AJ Styles will he won't he continues to drag on, with him kicking Kurt Angle in the back of the neck (ouch) and Mister Anderson saying that next week he's going to be patched in. I'm guessing that at the last minute, Styles will turn on Aces & Eights and beat them up. Mister Anderson's way of talking is really strange, is it just me? He comes across like an insane person.

The Tag-Team Title stuff was dumb, James Storm kicked Daniels, Roode etc in the face first, why is he so pissed off that they fought back? He started it, so he shouldn't be interfering. And he gets rewarded with a shot at the titles? At least they are doing what I suggested last week and putting another team into the mix for the match at Slammiversary, I wonder who Storm's mystery partner will be? I did enjoy both of the matches before Storm interfered however, Roode and Hernandez are great, and I loved Bad Influence's sneaky heeling. No Austin Aries this week, I wonder if this was because he was already being punished for crotch-gate?

The gut-check match was OK, I actually quite like Jay Bradley, it's impressive how quickly he's managed to make the crowds hate him, and his clothesline finisher is surprisingly cool.

The Knockouts Division continues to be worth watching just for Gail Kim's post-match brutality, that's some great stuff. Velvet Sky is good-looking, but meh overall. I hope Mickie James beats her for the belt.

The X-Division match was fun, I loved Kenny King's smack-talk before the match, 'just another day at the office' and then 'I'm gonna punch you in the face'. It was fast-paced, and exciting and whilst I am slightly surprised that Sabin didn't win, I imagine they are saving that for the PPV match.

Whilst I continue to roll my eyes at the D-Lo plotline, the Joseph Park/Abyss story is very intriguing. It's obvious they are the same person, but how long are we going to wait for the reveal? It's a good slow-burner, but it is slow.

The contract signing went as all contract signings in wrestling go... badly. Bully Ray is kicking ass as a bad-guy, and the new stipulations actually have me excited to see a 54 year old man in a title match. Having it be no holds barred means that Sting can use weapons to disguise how old and slow he is, and the idea that if he loses (and he probably will lose) he can never challenge for the title again is a great one, because really, he shouldn't be challenging for titles at all, leave it to the younger guys!

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 110 posts
Title: The Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sun May 19, 2013 6:13 pm

So there's a PPV tonight. Considering streaming it, something I haven't done in ages.

When you're as good as Chael, you can only call out people worse than you.

@syxxpakk on the Twitter.

kingbeavis
cheese

Liked in: 0 post

Postby kingbeavis » Sun May 19, 2013 6:57 pm

I'll be watching.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sun May 19, 2013 7:07 pm

That was decisively not PG.

TS Punk
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 280 posts
Title: I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
Formerly: T-Rex

Postby TS Punk » Sun May 19, 2013 7:10 pm

Miz beat Cody with the Figure Four on the Pre-Show.

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 162 posts
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones

Postby fieldy snuts » Sun May 19, 2013 7:15 pm

syxxpakk wrote:That was decisively not PG.

you're not talking about summer rae's dress are you?

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sun May 19, 2013 7:16 pm

I am.

GHERU

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 173 posts

Postby GHERU » Sun May 19, 2013 7:19 pm

Jerhico
RUviews
Benderbrau wrote:Welcome to the Outhouse. Where civility means you're doing it wrong.

TS Punk
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 280 posts
Title: I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
Formerly: T-Rex

Postby TS Punk » Sun May 19, 2013 7:21 pm

GHERU wrote:Jerhico

With the Codebreaker.

GHERU

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 173 posts

Postby GHERU » Sun May 19, 2013 7:22 pm

Kofi vs Ambrose
RUviews
Benderbrau wrote:Welcome to the Outhouse. Where civility means you're doing it wrong.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum