Wednesday, December 7, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Special collector's edition 4D variant!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:59 pm

syxxpakk wrote:
Eeek. All this is going to do is hurt indy wrasslin' and put smaller promotions out of business.

:smt011

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:14 pm

My campaign is about to reach its conclusion and you can still make a contribution here: http://igg.me/p/413732/x/3203177

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:00 am

syxxpakk wrote:
Eeek. All this is going to do is hurt indy wrasslin' and put smaller promotions out of business.

as much as vince has been criticized for calling his product entertainment and not wrestling this is why he does it, to get around stupid laws like this. I commend them for trying to make a safer environment, but this is clearly more give us some of your money or go away situation

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:23 am

[quote="syxxpakk"][/quote]

Attire must be neat and clean? I guess we'll NEVER see the return of this man now!

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:17 pm

Lord Simian wrote:
Attire must be neat and clean? I guess we'll NEVER see the return of this man now!

or Steve Lombardi as the Brawler

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:24 pm

I think your predictions are spot on and I agree with the exception of calling the women's title top-tier... :-D

It would have been cool if Cena did lose to Ryback setting up Ryback vs. Bryan at Summer Slam, which i think they were trying to hint at with those series of matches they had couple weeks back

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:32 pm

Bianco wrote:
I think your predictions are spot on and I agree with the exception of calling the women's title top-tier... :-D

It would have been cool if Cena did lose to Ryback setting up Ryback vs. Bryan at Summer Slam, which i think they were trying to hint at with those series of matches they had couple weeks back

I'm sorry, there's not a Kongdamn thing cool about anything related to putting a belt on Ryback. :P

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:05 pm

Miz v Barrett v Axel

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:18 pm

Axel

great move!

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:24 pm

aj v kayltin

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:36 pm

aj via submission

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:38 pm

the fans are trolling katlyn

she broke down in tears

why are we still on this?

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:39 pm

layla came out to comfort her

still on this

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:40 pm

fuuuck me, still dealing with crying kaytlin!

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:44 pm

Kane v Ambrose

leave a comment with facebook