Sunday, August 28, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:17 pm

maraculio (trent baretta from WWE) can fly though, he got a ton of elevation and distance on that dive.
User avatar

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:00 pm

Wow Chris Sabin is the TNA World Heavyweight champion :shock:
User avatar

Grayson_Wayne_72

Rain Partier

Postby Grayson_Wayne_72 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:15 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:Wow Chris Sabin is the TNA World Heavyweight champion :shock:


Seriously :lol: Bet he loses it by next week.
User avatar

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:22 pm

Agent Sasher wrote:
Seriously :lol: Bet he loses it by next week.


dirt sheets were saying they had a long term big plan for sabin but i never thought he'd get the belt. especially not on tv and with so little build-up to their feud.

spoilers are a rematch august 15th
User avatar

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:06 am

Stephen Day wrote:
Kensuke Sasaki could always be brought in to team with Animal and have the two big tag partners Hawk had over the course of his career (in the Road Warriors and the Hellraisers) together. The two of them already did it for a brief period of time in Japan, combing the two team names and calling themselves the Hell Warriors.


You could, but would you really want to see that match? :P
User avatar

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:09 am

fieldy snuts wrote:TNA just booked another kidnapping storyline. Angle was kidnapped by being thrown into the back of an open-back ute.


When Bully was on the phone with Garrett, I didn’t know if he wanted to have Angle murdered or raped.
User avatar

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:11 am

fieldy snuts wrote:maraculio (trent baretta from WWE) can fly though, he got a ton of elevation and distance on that dive.


Surprised he got through.
User avatar

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:12 am

Agent Sasher wrote:
Seriously :lol: Bet he loses it by next week.


Doubt it, they filmed next week's episode already and I haven't seen any news. :P
User avatar

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:13 am

Mickie James’ promo was good. I really like her character.
User avatar

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:33 am

Your next TNA champion?

WWE developmental wrestler Kassius Ohno (a/k/a Chris Spradlin) was noticeably absent from the most recent NXT television taping. Ohno was working out at the WWE Performance Center during the grand opening on Thursday, but he was did not work the tapings that night because the trainers are frustrated by his lack of commitment to the strength and conditioning program.

Powell's POV: A number of people within developmental are said to be disappointed with Ohno, who was considered to be on the fast track to the main roster not all that long ago. Ohno, who worked as Chris Hero on the indy scene, is well liked within developmental and his in-ring ability isn't in question, but there is obviously a message being sent by keeping him off the television tapings.
User avatar

Kerny

Review Grouper

Postby Kerny » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:47 am

fieldy snuts wrote:Your next TNA champion?

WWE developmental wrestler Kassius Ohno (a/k/a Chris Spradlin) was noticeably absent from the most recent NXT television taping. Ohno was working out at the WWE Performance Center during the grand opening on Thursday, but he was did not work the tapings that night because the trainers are frustrated by his lack of commitment to the strength and conditioning program.

Powell's POV: A number of people within developmental are said to be disappointed with Ohno, who was considered to be on the fast track to the main roster not all that long ago. Ohno, who worked as Chris Hero on the indy scene, is well liked within developmental and his in-ring ability isn't in question, but there is obviously a message being sent by keeping him off the television tapings.


I read something that this came directly from Triple H and that Chris Hero hasn't been going to the gym like he had been asked to.

It's gonna be easy to say "Oh another instance of Triple H being a dick" but if they ask you to tone up your physique to get ready for a big push, then I think you should probably do that
User avatar

Grayson_Wayne_72

Rain Partier

Postby Grayson_Wayne_72 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:14 am

Kerny wrote:
I read something that this came directly from Triple H and that Chris Hero hasn't been going to the gym like he had been asked to.

It's gonna be easy to say "Oh another instance of Triple H being a dick" but if they ask you to tone up your physique to get ready for a big push, then I think you should probably do that


Yeah when you are trying to get a spot on RAW then you better damn well be prepared to do absolutely whatever they ask you to do whenever they ask you to do it.
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:38 pm

misac wrote:
You could, but would you really want to see that match? :P


I already have to some extent. :lol:

User avatar

Grayson_Wayne_72

Rain Partier

Postby Grayson_Wayne_72 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:02 pm

Yeah CM Punk and Daniel Bryan are pretty much the only things on wrestling worth watching anymore.
User avatar

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:11 pm

other than being a little rusty RVD can still go, I will be interested to see who they put him up against, maybe something with Paul E. and perfect jr. Your right about Bryan, and Punk seems to be back into the swing of things after looking blah for his first few weeks back. I can care less about anything else at this point, the took the "horns" of off Henry, and as much as I like the Usos they are just filler still at this point even though they get a decent pop

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], Google [Bot], Liam Moorhart, SuperginraiX and 27 guests