Thursday, May 5, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "Those who arrive survive. Maybe."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!


The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:34 pm

WWE star Randy Orton was attacked by Nacireman during a live event in Cape Town. He entered the ring and caught Orton from behind with a low blow before he was apprehended.



WWE issued a statement to TMZ.com regarding the fan who attacked Randy Orton with a low blow during a live event in Cape Town, South Africa on Tuesday. "Randy was violently attacked from behind," the rep stated before adding that it was not part of the show and the fan is in police custody.
User avatar

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:35 pm

Well done fieldy.
User avatar

McMonkey Nut

Rain Partier

Postby McMonkey Nut » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:38 pm

:smt005
User avatar

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:12 am

ok which one of you guys went to South Africa??
User avatar

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:17 am

Bianco wrote:ok which one of you guys went to South Africa??



Fieldy told you already. Juan Cena is the only possible suspect.
User avatar

glasgowceltic

Whale Castrato

Postby glasgowceltic » Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:33 am

What are your predictions for Cena v Bryan?

Would love to see Bryan win clean obviously but I can't see it happening.
User avatar

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:43 am

concreatjungle wrote:What are your predictions for Cena v Bryan?

Would love to see Bryan win clean obviously but I can't see it happening.



Bryan wins, via "shocking" heel turn to align with Vince McMahon to be the new Corporate Champion.

John Cena is forced to work with HHH, but they don't like each other. Can these two unlikely allies work together against a common foe? Can they do so without imploding? How many jokes will Hunter slip in about Bella Boobs? And WHICH MAN will be the first to state "I don't like you. But I respect you."

Brad Maddox, meanwhile, is forced by Vinny to crawl on all fours and bark like a dog.
User avatar

Kerny

Review Grouper

Postby Kerny » Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:53 am

concreatjungle wrote:What are your predictions for Cena v Bryan?

Would love to see Bryan win clean obviously but I can't see it happening.


Bryan wins by small package, only to be cashed in on by a newly shaved Randy Orton, who becomes the new corporate champion
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:30 am

Anyone catch Total Divas?
User avatar

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:53 am

Lord Simian wrote:

Bryan wins, via "shocking" heel turn to align with Vince McMahon to be the new Corporate Champion.

John Cena is forced to work with HHH, but they don't like each other. Can these two unlikely allies work together against a common foe? Can they do so without imploding? How many jokes will Hunter slip in about Bella Boobs? And WHICH MAN will be the first to state "I don't like you. But I respect you."

Brad Maddox, meanwhile, is forced by Vinny to crawl on all fours and bark like a dog.


sounds ok, but i think during the match HHH runs in and pedigrees everyone in the ring, then calls out Orton to cover Cena for the win hence reforming Evolution, the next monday Ric Flair comes out and says thanks to Steph Vince is out as CEO and Ric is in making the Evolution take over complete................. 8)
User avatar

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:56 am

Lord Simian wrote:

Fieldy told you already. Juan Cena is the only possible suspect.



on top of everything the bastard no-sold it :smt013
User avatar

Kerny

Review Grouper

Postby Kerny » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:04 am

GLX wrote:Anyone catch Total Divas?

It was somehow more scripted than the wrestling
User avatar

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:20 pm

Bianco wrote:

on top of everything the bastard no-sold it :smt013


Nope, Randy O***n just HAS no balls.
/Juan Cena'd
User avatar

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:14 pm

concreatjungle wrote:What are your predictions for Cena v Bryan?

Would love to see Bryan win clean obviously but I can't see it happening.


Danielson wins, Orton cashes in. Orton is Vince's corporate champ, Danielson aligns with Triple H.
User avatar

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:11 pm

Lord Simian wrote:
Nope, Randy O***n just HAS no balls.
/Juan Cena'd


Mr. Monkey said it, so it must be true.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck] and 32 guests