Sunday, May 29, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Ban Herald ASAP!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:02 pm

TNA star Kurt Angle was arrested for Driving While Intoxicated last night in Decatur, Texas after leaving the TNA Impact tapings in Wichita Falls. Angle was booked and released on $2000 bail.

Again :lol:

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:24 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:TNA star Kurt Angle was arrested for Driving While Intoxicated last night in Decatur, Texas after leaving the TNA Impact tapings in Wichita Falls. Angle was booked and released on $2000 bail.

Again :lol:

Oh good grief

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:00 pm

Juan Cena wrote:From the rumor mill ( litttle old but relevant)

Mentions the Sting feelers to WWE as well. and possibility of Sting vs. Taker.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1693103-wwe-rumors-wrestlemania-30-main-events-already-being-discussed

Brock vs. Rock would have to be the Main event no matter what. Sting vs. Taker would be a dream match, but I have doubts it would be the streak-ender.

Sting/Taker has to be when Taker's streak hits 25. It has to be that golden moment. Like a comic that reaches 25 issues. It has to part of the defining portion of the run. Or the end.

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:07 pm

Taker's streak won't be ending. If it was going to, it would have happened at 20. No, 25 will be his final match, if he can make it til then, and he'll go out undefeated.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:05 pm

Lord Simian wrote:Taker's streak won't be ending. If it was going to, it would have happened at 20. No, 25 will be his final match, if he can make it til then, and he'll go out undefeated.

Yeah, nor should it end. And I believe for that reason that Sting's WM match, if there ever is one, should not be against the Undertaker. In fact, they shouldn't square off period.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:08 pm

Follow up on Angle:

Kurt Angle just sent out messags on Twitter indicating that he is headed to rehab after being arrested late last night for driving while intoxicated.

Angle was arrested driving in Decatur, TX, on the way from Wichita Falls, where he wrestled last night, to Tyler, TX, where he was scheduled for a show tonight. He was released on $2,000 bond today.

"I am blessed to have the support of my family, my friends and my company," he wrote. "In light of recent events, I will be immediately entering a rehabilitation center. I realize that this is a pivotal time in my life and I ask for your understanding as well as your prayers and continued support. I am confident that in taking these steps I can begin to address necessary changes in my life."

Good for him.

The Shadow

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby The Shadow » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:50 pm

pastajoe wrote:If Hulk Hogan had backed Jessie Ventura when he tried to start a union back in the 80's to get health benefits for wrestlers, they would be much better off now.

TOTALLY irrelevant to the topic, but your avatar... :smt007 :smt007

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:57 pm

syxxpakk wrote:
Yeah, nor should it end. And I believe for that reason that Sting's WM match, if there ever is one, should not be against the Undertaker. In fact, they shouldn't square off period.

Agreed. But... What about Kane? 25 could be one of those "friendly rivalry" things, instead of a full on feud. One last match between the Brothers, who BOTH retire that night.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:24 pm

syxxpakk wrote:

I wouldn't go that far. I'd have a Sting vs. Taker at Survivor Series or Royal Rumble, or have them or maybe both. But I'd definitely want to see the match happen if possible.

I do think Taker's last match needs to be against a either WWE regular, or someone like The Rock or Lesnar.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:25 pm

Lord Simian wrote:
Agreed. But... What about Kane? 25 could be one of those "friendly rivalry" things, instead of a full on feud. One last match between the Brothers, who BOTH retire that night.

I kind of hope Kane still has a few years left.

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:32 pm

Juan Cena wrote:
I kind of hope Kane still has a few years left.

"A few years" puts us at 25. ;)

And he's still thinking about a political career, so he won't stick around the ring forever.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:51 am

Lord Simian wrote:

I wouldn't mind that. My thing is, you're not going to get more than one Taker/Sting match and that means Sting has to lose which I'd rather not see.

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:59 am

syxxpakk wrote:
I wouldn't mind that. My thing is, you're not going to get more than one Taker/Sting match and that means Sting has to lose which I'd rather not see.

You know what, I don't think you're ever going to get Sting/Taker. Just like ending the streak, if it hasn't happened yet, it's not gonna.

And if it did, you're not really getting Sting/Taker, you're getting old man Sting vs olderTaker. I worry that'd be like Hogan/Flair was: something that should have been epic, but instead couldn't live up to expectations.

And finally, IF I could get any Sting/Taker I wanted, I would want to see Surfer Sting vs Ministry Taker. That coulda been a cool storyline.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:17 am

It's depressing to think he's been non-surfer Sting longer than he was surfer Sting.

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:55 am

syxxpakk wrote:It's depressing to think he's been non-surfer Sting longer than he was surfer Sting.

I try not to realize it.

leave a comment with facebook