Monday, December 5, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Better than Bleeding Cool by that much."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

T.S.S.-72

Rain Partier

Postby T.S.S.-72 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:09 am

WWE.com has posted an article that says Sheamus suffered a torn labrum in his left shoulder and will be having surgery to repair the injury next week. His current timetable to return is "four to six months".

The article mentions that the injury happened during the "All-Stars" Money In The Bank Ladder Match, and has only been further aggravated since.

This will be the Celtic Warrior's very first surgery, according to the man himself.

glasgowceltic

Whale Castrato

Postby glasgowceltic » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:54 pm

It feels like they're not taking Daniel Bryan seriously. I know they're deliberately working that into the feud but something tells me that the whole point of that is to fuel a HHH/Vince passing-the-torch feud. HHH backing the fan favourite feels to me like its designed to have him coming out smelling of roses as a face in this passing-the-torch feud with a heel McMahon. Giving Daniel Bryan makeovers, using him as a tool to get HHH over as a face and even that stupid, stupid 'The Beard is Here' t-shirt in the lead up to what is being sold as a match where he might win the title rubs me up the wrong way.

The guys in this thread who said Orton cashes in are totally right. Maybe Bryan will get a win for a cheap pop and then Orton cashes in or whatever but I can't see him coming out with the belt. Maybe that's just WWE being clever and throwing us off the scent. I doubt it though.

The bit that leaves the worst taste in my mouth though is behind the whole makeover, wearing a suit, getting slagged by McMahon comedy shit was a potentially dyno promo from Bryan where he said Cena gets fired he goes back home, I get fired and I go to the indies, because i love wrestling.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:24 pm

Heh.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:05 pm

Agent Sasher wrote:WWE.com has posted an article that says Sheamus suffered a torn labrum in his left shoulder and will be having surgery to repair the injury next week. His current timetable to return is "four to six months".

The article mentions that the injury happened during the "All-Stars" Money In The Bank Ladder Match, and has only been further aggravated since.

This will be the Celtic Warrior's very first surgery, according to the man himself.

Sucks for him but they really weren't doing anything with him.

I would have been pissed if Syxx had done the fantasy league, he was my number one pick. :P

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:13 pm

concreatjungle wrote:It feels like they're not taking Daniel Bryan seriously. I know they're deliberately working that into the feud but something tells me that the whole point of that is to fuel a HHH/Vince passing-the-torch feud. HHH backing the fan favourite feels to me like its designed to have him coming out smelling of roses as a face in this passing-the-torch feud with a heel McMahon. Giving Daniel Bryan makeovers, using him as a tool to get HHH over as a face and even that stupid, stupid 'The Beard is Here' t-shirt in the lead up to what is being sold as a match where he might win the title rubs me up the wrong way.

The guys in this thread who said Orton cashes in are totally right. Maybe Bryan will get a win for a cheap pop and then Orton cashes in or whatever but I can't see him coming out with the belt. Maybe that's just WWE being clever and throwing us off the scent. I doubt it though.

The bit that leaves the worst taste in my mouth though is behind the whole makeover, wearing a suit, getting slagged by McMahon comedy shit was a potentially dyno promo from Bryan where he said Cena gets fired he goes back home, I get fired and I go to the indies, because i love wrestling.

I do think they’re taking him serious, they actually have me believing he might win.

I don’t really mind them using this feud to add to the Vince/HHH feud. It’s what gets the most attention. But it’s weird it really leaves Cena the odd man out. Vince not :smt102 wanting him as champion is weird, just felt like a throwaway line.

I just wish they’d expand on those guys fighting over the way to do things with the rest of the roster as well. But creative can walk and chew gum at the same time.

What I’d like to see is Bryan win the title and Orton comes out to cash in. But Bryan beats him. It would be a crazy reaction. Then Vince revokes the match for some BS reason. Orton gets his briefcase back and you set him up as Vince’s guy.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:51 pm

misac wrote:
I do think they’re taking him serious, they actually have me believing he might win.

I don’t really mind them using this feud to add to the Vince/HHH feud. It’s what gets the most attention. But it’s weird it really leaves Cena the odd man out. Vince not :smt102 wanting him as champion is weird, just felt like a throwaway line.

I just wish they’d expand on those guys fighting over the way to do things with the rest of the roster as well. But creative can walk and chew gum at the same time.

What I’d like to see is Bryan win the title and Orton comes out to cash in. But Bryan beats him. It would be a crazy reaction. Then Vince revokes the match for some BS reason. Orton gets his briefcase back and you set him up as Vince’s guy.

I recall a RAW where Cena FUed Vince for mouthing off about Cena's dad or something like that. So you could obviously write it down as Vince having a grudge.

Or, maybe Vince just hates jean shorts. :lol:

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:21 pm

If WWE weren't taking Bryan seriously, he wouldn't even be in the match.

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:55 pm

Toto Ortiz coming to the ring.

Wonder if he'll arrive to deafening blank stares again.

T.S.S.-72

Rain Partier

Postby T.S.S.-72 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:22 pm

Mickie James still has an amazing ass.

T.S.S.-72

Rain Partier

Postby T.S.S.-72 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:23 pm

I haven't watched TNA in a while, and I don't remember that Gunner dude being that damn big!

T.S.S.-72

Rain Partier

Postby T.S.S.-72 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:29 pm

Christopher Daniels has a version of the SHIELD logo on his tights! :lol:

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:10 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:Toto Ortiz coming to the ring.

Wonder if he'll arrive to deafening blank stares again.

:-D

He gave the same speech as Rampage and now they’re teammates. Is Ortiz going to join MEM too? :P

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:10 pm

Agent Sasher wrote:Mickie James still has an amazing ass.

I've really liked her as of late.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:11 pm

Agent Sasher wrote:Christopher Daniels has a version of the SHIELD logo on his tights! :lol:

Those guys' match was fun. The walk out finish worked for once. :-D

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:53 pm

Pretty sure Magnus is the only actual good guy in all of wrestling at this point.

leave a comment with facebook