Wednesday, November 22, 2017 • Morning Edition • "If you loved Hotel Rwanda, you'll love The Outhouse."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

kingbeavis

cheese

Postby kingbeavis » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:32 pm

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:33 pm

kingbeavis wrote:

Awesome. :-D

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:38 pm

misac wrote:
That’s the match I’m most hyped to see.

I’ve been thinking of Nakamura, he’s like the lost member of 3MB except he’s pretty great. :P

Wait. :shock:

Did you just put Nakamura's name in the same sentence with 3MB? :shock: :shock:

Good grief man, what are you thinking? :smt011

Bianco

Expert Post Whore

Postby Bianco » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:13 am

what happen on raw during the Nat/Kali vs. aj/big e match who botched? I'm interested enough to know but not to go back and watch it again :shock:

McMonkey Nut

Rain Partier

Postby McMonkey Nut » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:26 am

Bianco wrote:what happen on raw during the Nat/Kali vs. aj/big e match who botched? I'm interested enough to know but not to go back and watch it again :shock:

The ref apparently wasn't paying attention and missed AJ tappig out. Natties back was to the ref so she couldn't see that he had fucked up and let go of the Sharpshooter without the ref actually stopping the match. She turned around thinking the match was over but the ref was just standing there like a dumbfounded fool while AJ was still just rolling around on the mat. Nattie got the ref to raise her arm like she won and I guess he told her to keeping going, she put the Sharpshooter back on AJ, she tapped, the match was then over. It looked really bad like everyone involved didn't have a clue as to what they were doing.

Bianco

Expert Post Whore

Postby Bianco » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:47 am

Agent Sasher wrote:
The ref apparently wasn't paying attention and missed AJ tappig out. Natties back was to the ref so she couldn't see that he had fucked up and let go of the Sharpshooter without the ref actually stopping the match. She turned around thinking the match was over but the ref was just standing there like a dumbfounded fool while AJ was still just rolling around on the mat. Nattie got the ref to raise her arm like she won and I guess he told her to keeping going, she put the Sharpshooter back on AJ, she tapped, the match was then over. It looked really bad like everyone involved didn't have a clue as to what they were doing.

I'm still in shock that they won :smt102

and did R-Truth mess up the city again?

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:40 am

Man, the Divas reality show is the best wrestling show WWE has put out in years.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:02 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Wait. :shock:

Did you just put Nakamura's name in the same sentence with 3MB? :shock: :shock:

Good grief man, what are you thinking? :smt011

Tell me that at first glance he doesn’t look like he’d fit in the group.

And in my defense I said he’s better than them! :P

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:03 pm

Bianco wrote:what happen on raw during the Nat/Kali vs. aj/big e match who botched? I'm interested enough to know but not to go back and watch it again :shock:

I’d say the ref and Natty. He missed the tap and she should have kept going cause they didn’t ring the bell. :smt102

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:05 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:Man, the Divas reality show is the best wrestling show WWE has put out in years.

:-D

It has equally fake parts as Raw.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:09 pm

Bryan's promo was pretty great. Stupid look on Miz's face.

3MJ

Postby 3MJ » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:25 pm

HHH does my head in.

2011: "What's that? CM Punk has just cut a fantastic promo, and is now getting media attention from outside of the company? TO ME, KEVIN."

2012: "Brock Lesnar has returned? I'LL BE TAKING UP ALL HIS FEUDING TIME THEN."

2013: "Daniel Bryan is the hottest thing in the company right now, loved by internet fans worldwide? And he's facing John Cena, the hero of the casual fans? I'd better call my father in law, this is a two man job."

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:20 pm

Jubilee wrote:HHH does my head in.

2011: "What's that? CM Punk has just cut a fantastic promo, and is now getting media attention from outside of the company? TO ME, KEVIN."

2012: "Brock Lesnar has returned? I'LL BE TAKING UP ALL HIS FEUDING TIME THEN."

2013: "Daniel Bryan is the hottest thing in the company right now, loved by internet fans worldwide? And he's facing John Cena, the hero of the casual fans? I'd better call my father in law, this is a two man job."

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:58 pm

misac wrote:

It has equally fake parts as Raw.

What sold me on it was the last episode, they were building this drama with one of the Funkadactyl broads who is dating one of the Usos. They ended up involved in a match where the Usos and the Bella Twins were facing the funkadactyls and Brodus and Albert. And I'll be goddamned if they didn't put more effort into pretending this match was "real" than I've seen on any WWE TV show in a decade. They were acting like the Bellas whoring it up with the Usos was some real shit, and then when the chick and the Uso finally faced off, they acted like shit was really about to go down - like they were really gonna fight each other, in the ring, over their personal drama.

And I was like, you know what, it takes balls to even remotely pretend that match was real, so much so that I'm gonna give it to them. Kayfabe is alive and well in WWE reality television. I wish they'd put that effort into their regular programming.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:16 pm

misac wrote:
Tell me that at first glance he doesn’t look like he’d fit in the group.

And in my defense I said he’s better than them! :P

Nakamura, 3MB, in the same sentence, no matter the reason, THIS SHOULD NOT BE DONE -- EVER!!!!! :smt013

And you did say that he's better than them, I will give you that. It's the only reason I don't have you on ignore right now. :P :wink:

leave a comment with facebook