Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

kingbeavis
cheese
 
Posts: 1898
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 7:10 pm
Location: Kansas City, Missouri


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby kingbeavis » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:33 pm

ReturnoftheMack wrote:Last night's PPV just shows why the Smackdown belt is worthless. All this talk about it being the biggest night of Bryan's career, yet he's been World Champion before. They should just get rid of the Smackdown belt and elevate the IC belt to the #2 belt again.


Is it that hard to remember that the WHC is the 2nd tier belt, and IC and US title are a distant 3rd tier?

Advertisement

Frag
User avatar

REAL OFFICIAL President of the Outhouse
 
Posts: 36989
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:25 pm
Title: Mama don't like tattletales.
Formerly: Frag It, Rusty Kuntz


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby Frag » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:35 pm

kingbeavis wrote:
Is it that hard to remember that the WHC is the 2nd tier belt, and IC and US title are a distant 3rd tier?


No, but it's stupid how WWE pretends they are equal at times. Then it makes it dumber to have 3rd tier belts at all.
Jude Terror wrote:I'll vote for NPWFBH in the next election.


Outhouse Post #1,000,000:

Frag It wrote::smt117


Image

kingbeavis
cheese
 
Posts: 1898
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 7:10 pm
Location: Kansas City, Missouri


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby kingbeavis » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:53 pm

ReturnoftheMack wrote:
No, but it's stupid how WWE pretends they are equal at times. Then it makes it dumber to have 3rd tier belts at all.


The last time the WHC was in the main event of a PPV was Kane vs the Undertaker at Hell in a Cell 2010. There are only a couple of times the WHC match went on after the WWE title and one was an Elimination Chamber match.

The Main Man
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 27877
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 7:40 pm
Location: Georgia
Title: I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
Formerly: T-Rex


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby The Main Man » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:09 pm

Having two "World" titles was fine when there was actually a definitive brand split and each champion never ventured from their respective shows, and each brand had their own separate PPVs alternating months. Now guys come and go from show to show, no split, all the same shit on each and every show. It makes both belts seem meaningless at times to me. I would much rather just have The WWE World Heavyweight Champion, The Intercontinental Champion, and The WWE Television Champion for the singles titles. 1 Major Championship, 1 Mid Card Stepping Stone Title, and 1 title for upstarts or old vets that aren't going to be used in the main events. The TV title would be a good way to gauge how ready a guys is to step up to the next level and it would also be a good title for an older wrestler that isn't gonna be used in a main event feud to still have a relevant story line or angle.
Image

fieldy snuts
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 20525
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:34 pm
Location: The 3040
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby fieldy snuts » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:31 pm

WWE star John Cena announced on Raw that he will be undergoing surgery that will sideline him for four to six months. Cena said doctors told him that the fluid built up on his elbow was caused by a torn triceps.


Well that explains a lot.
Image

syxxpakk
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 12629
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:13 pm
Title: The Wrasslin' Fan


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby syxxpakk » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:37 pm

Obvious solution to the WHC-conundrum is to put the belt on Dan Walsh.

fieldy snuts
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 20525
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:34 pm
Location: The 3040
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby fieldy snuts » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:38 pm

Is it just me or is Ryback basically trying to act like Bully Ray?
Image

fieldy snuts
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 20525
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:34 pm
Location: The 3040
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby fieldy snuts » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:39 pm

syxxpakk wrote:Obvious solution to the WHC-conundrum is to put the belt on Dan Walsh.


is that an orton critic?
Image

The Main Man
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 27877
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 7:40 pm
Location: Georgia
Title: I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
Formerly: T-Rex


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby The Main Man » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:58 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:Is it just me or is Ryback basically trying to act like Bully Ray?


He's tried being everyone else thats popular so why the fuck not. :lol:
Image

syxxpakk
User avatar
Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 12629
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:13 pm
Title: The Wrasslin' Fan


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby syxxpakk » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:00 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:
is that an orton critic?


Legit American Hero, which is all it takes really.
Image

When you're as good as Chael, you can only call out people worse than you.


@syxxpakk on the Twitter.

S.F. Jude Terror
User avatar
OMCTO
 
Posts: 79840
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:44 pm
Location: Up Your Ass
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:35 pm

Why has no one started a Randall Keith "Randy" Orton appreciation thread to celebrate his reign and status as an American hero yet?
Image
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

Lord Simian
User avatar
The Lord of the Monkeys
 
Posts: 35760
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:57 am
Location: Poosting from The Outhouse


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby Lord Simian » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:44 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:Why has no one started a Randall Keith "Randy" Orton appreciation thread to celebrate his reign and status as an American hero yet?


New trainer for GI Joe, IMO. Slaughter can finally retire....

Juan Cena
User avatar
DANG!
 
Posts: 34234
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:03 pm
Location: Nacirema
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby Juan Cena » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:06 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:WWE star John Cena announced on Raw that he will be undergoing surgery that will sideline him for four to six months. Cena said doctors told him that the fluid built up on his elbow was caused by a torn triceps.


Well that explains a lot.


On the plus side, it means we don't have to worry about another mind-meltingly numb Cena-O***n feud.

On the negative side, it means O***n will have the belt for the next six months. Unless Vince and HHH have an epiphany and have Bryan or Punk win the title.
Image

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."


http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

Juan Cena
User avatar
DANG!
 
Posts: 34234
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:03 pm
Location: Nacirema
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby Juan Cena » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:10 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:Why has no one started a Randall Keith "Randy" Orton appreciation thread to celebrate his reign and status as an American hero yet?


If Royce can't pull off a Matt Ryan...DANG!!!!! parody thread, what hope do any of you have pulling off a parody of one of my threads?
Image

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."


http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

Juan Cena
User avatar
DANG!
 
Posts: 34234
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:03 pm
Location: Nacirema
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby Juan Cena » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:12 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:
is that an orton critic?


It's what happens when you polymorph the Miz with Ryan Conklin.
Image

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."


http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], Liam Moorhart, sdsichero and 41 guests

Advertisement