Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

misac
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 259 posts

Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby misac » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:57 am

Thunderstruck wrote:Damn Roman Reigns speared the life right out of Dolph Ziggler! I think he actually knocked his soul out of his body!

:-D

Advertisement

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:58 am

kingbeavis wrote:
Is it that hard to remember that the WHC is the 2nd tier belt, and IC and US title are a distant 3rd tier?

Fourth maybe, they actually have matches for the women's title. :P

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:00 am

ReturnoftheMack wrote:
No, but it's stupid how WWE pretends they are equal at times. Then it makes it dumber to have 3rd tier belts at all.

They’re equal when they have a throwaway match between champions. :-D

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:02 am

fieldy snuts wrote:WWE star John Cena announced on Raw that he will be undergoing surgery that will sideline him for four to six months. Cena said doctors told him that the fluid built up on his elbow was caused by a torn triceps.

Well that explains a lot.

The cheers he got whan he said he was leaving was great. :lol:

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:03 am

fieldy snuts wrote:Is it just me or is Ryback basically trying to act like Bully Ray?

So sick of that angle.

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:03 am

syxxpakk wrote:
Legit American Hero, which is all it takes really.

:lol:

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:08 am

Punchy wrote:SummerSlam was amazing, I even liked the Miz/Fandango skits.

They showed a clip of that on Raw and Miz threw the worst punch of all time. Can’t even call it a punch, he hit him like with the inside of his forearm. Just so terrible.

Liked Summer Rae just twirling past the screen, like she overshot her target. :D

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:17 am

Good Raw last night. I really liked the opening segment. Not even Cena no selling the title loss could ruin it. I thought Stephanie was really good, she was so condescending but she didn’t overdo it. I don’t know that the crowd would have been that rowdy if Bryan had one, they were totally behind him.

Some good matches, The Shield, Rhodes/Sandow, and the brawl with Punk. I’m glad The Shield is getting attention again, they work well as a hit squad for those guys.

I was surprised no one helped Bryan at the end, especially Big Show and Mark Henry since they're going after The Shield. Show called out HHH on his bs already and Mark Henry is Mark fucking Henry. :smt102

Johnny Smith
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 179 posts
Title: Metadata Broker

Postby Johnny Smith » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:55 am

Juan Cena wrote:
On the plus side, it means we don't have to worry about another mind-meltingly numb Cena-O***n feud.

On the negative side, it means O***n will have the belt for the next six months. Unless Vince and HHH have an epiphany and have Bryan or Punk win the title.

Aren't we almost guaranteed to get a Cena-O***n feud for the next Wrestlemania? Cena's the only guy with nads enough to crush this O***n HHH McMahon Shield alliance.

Johnny Smith
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 179 posts
Title: Metadata Broker

Postby Johnny Smith » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:01 pm

misac wrote:Some good matches, The Shield, Rhodes/Sandow, and the brawl with Punk. I’m glad The Shield is getting attention again, they work well as a hit squad for those guys.

I'll scream if Shield ends up being cannon fodder for whoever the number one contender is for O***n's title, :P launching one on one attacks like Rhodes or DiBiase did back in the day. :roll:

doombug
Staff Writer

Liked in: 273 posts

Postby doombug » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:46 pm

for fucks sake, O-R-T-O-N. It's not worth censoring such a stupid fucking name. :smt011

Juan Cena
DANG!

Liked in: 214 posts
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning

Postby Juan Cena » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:08 pm

Johnny Smith wrote:
I'll scream if Shield ends up being cannon fodder for whoever the number one contender is for O***n's title, :P launching one on one attacks like Rhodes or DiBiase did back in the day. :roll:

What's scary about your sig s that Lesnar could actually pass for pre-blue and furry Henry P McCoy. :shock:

Punk well I hate to say it but...Skrillex. :cry:

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."

http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

Mr. Log
rubber spoon

Liked in: 254 posts
Title: Bitch, I'm fabulous
Formerly: Log-Man

Postby Mr. Log » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:33 pm

I'm very disappointed to see The Shield become a corporate goon squad.

They have/had some good heels in their ranks. Why do they have to go back to management as the big bad? It's boring.

Tattooed Jesus
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 698 posts
Title: I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
Formerly: T-Rex

Postby Tattooed Jesus » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:32 pm

Log-Man wrote:I'm very disappointed to see The Shield become a corporate goon squad.

They have/had some good heels in their ranks. Why do they have to go back to management as the big bad? It's boring.

I thought that at first too but then thinking more about it I think I can actually get behind this new version of The Corporation especially is HHH is gonna be the leader and hopefully uses this new role to put over the up and coming faces of the future. I really didn't want to see a McMahon Family War again so having them aligned with The Shield and Orton makes sense to me and I think it could make for a very interesting story line and future angles down the road.

Juan Cena
DANG!

Liked in: 214 posts
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning

Postby Juan Cena » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:37 pm

Log-Man wrote:I'm very disappointed to see The Shield become a corporate goon squad.

Yeah, it flies right in the face of everything The Shield was supposed to be about.

I said months ago they should have kept the alliance with Heyman up. It would have made a lot more sense than this.

It's why I hate the fact Lesnar just wants to be a part-timer/Vince won't pay him enough to show up. A Lesnar title reign right now would've been great for business instead of O***n.

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."

http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum