Saturday, December 3, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Where keepin' it real goes wrong."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:51 am

Finally saw the full episode of Impact...Mr Anderson seems to have regained a lot of his swagger recently. He's got charisma once more.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:53 am

fieldy snuts wrote:Finally saw the full episode of Impact...Mr Anderson seems to have regained a lot of his swagger recently. He's got charisma once more.

Just as rumours about his contract running out too start!

I wonder where they are going with Devon being kicked out of the company, do TNA have the kayfabe ability to fire Aces & Eights members?

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:00 am

Punchy wrote:
Just as rumours about his contract running out too start!

I wonder where they are going with Devon being kicked out of the company, do TNA have the kayfabe ability to fire Aces & Eights members?

I reckon he'll take D-Lo's place with the road agents.

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:08 am

http://www.wrestlescoop.com/2013/08/26/ ... ion-talks/

The Hart Foundation interview, Jim doesn't look good, he have Parkinson's? or is he just tweaked, I haven't been keeping up (i don't think he was in character), not trying to be funny,

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:27 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 7C8mJvases

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:19 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Agreed, I see the Fed keeping him low down on the card just to prove a point about TNA. I think if he were to leave TNA that Japan or Mexico would be the best places for him to go.

I’d like to say AJ would get a fair chance at the WWE, at least a good midcard spot, it feels like they’ve changed but I’m not sure they’re quite there yet.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:24 pm

CM Punk and Kofi Kingston visit the White house...

LoganRSA

FROGMAN

Postby LoganRSA » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:51 pm

I haven't seen AJ wrestle in a few years. Is he still in top form? If he is, I'd love to see him in the WWE taking on Punk, Daniels, and a few others.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:58 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:
I reckon he'll take D-Lo's place with the road agents.

Seriously? Not that you'd be wrong but there's literally nothing about him that would make a good road agent.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:12 pm

So whenever I have my kids create databases in Access or tables or whatever, for names I always put in ROH wrestlers (Eddie Edwards, Roddy Strong, etc.).

Today one of my students knew who they were. Automatic A for the rest of the year.

LoganRSA

FROGMAN

Postby LoganRSA » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:37 pm

That divas segment was unbearable. And this is during a show where Punk got a "BORING!" chant. :shock:

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:55 pm

@ syxx....no idea why, just seems fitting given Ray's status in the company.

Log-Man wrote:I haven't seen AJ wrestle in a few years. Is he still in top form? If he is, I'd love to see him in the WWE taking on Punk, Daniels, and a few others.

He's managed to round off his talents to incorporate a great deal of ground moves. Makes the aerial stuff feel a fair bit more special IMO.

He's not quite in the same category as Angle who could make a rock look good in the ring but he seems extremely versatile in being able to take on opponents of different sizes now.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:02 pm

syxxpakk wrote:So whenever I have my kids create databases in Access or tables or whatever, for names I always put in ROH wrestlers (Eddie Edwards, Roddy Strong, etc.).

Today one of my students knew who they were. Automatic A for the rest of the year.

:lol:

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:18 pm

Log-Man wrote:That divas segment was unbearable. And this is during a show where Punk got a "BORING!" chant. :shock:

Were they saying boring?, i thought i heard walrus? maybe i heard boring but i didn't want to believe it, the show was painfully predictable but i don't think it was boring

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:20 pm

and doesn't big show have an iron clad contract saying he can't be fired? or were we suppose to forget about that now that he is nice

leave a comment with facebook