Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Liked in: 543 posts
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:23 pm

Thunderstruck wrote:I know most folks don't watch RAW much anymore, or at least don't post about it, but I did watch a little bit of it last night. While there were a few bright spots, The Rhodes vs McMahons, which may be the best constructed and built story line that I have seen since the mid 80's, there were way more eye rolling and cringe worthy moments on the show. The absolute worst was the debut of the Matadors with the midget in the bull suit. I don't even know how to describe how bad that was. My wife was watching with me and she felt embarrassed for them, and politely asked me to please "turn that shit off" :lol:

I've finally been watching again, the last few weeks. The Divas reality show got me back into it. I'm enjoying most of what's going on. The Rhodes stuff, the Punk/Heyman/Ryback/Axel stuff, the Randy Orton/Daniel Bryan stuff, even the Big Show stuff, and the HHH/Steph stuff in general is the best heel management gimmick since... well, since the last time they did it in 2000. I even don't mind watching Diva's stuff now that I know them from the reality show.
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

Advertisement

Juan Cena
DANG!

Liked in: 79 posts
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning

Postby Juan Cena » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:51 pm

Thunderstruck wrote:I know most folks don't watch RAW much anymore, or at least don't post about it, but I did watch a little bit of it last night. While there were a few bright spots, The Rhodes vs McMahons, which may be the best constructed and built story line that I have seen since the mid 80's, there were way more eye rolling and cringe worthy moments on the show. The absolute worst was the debut of the Matadors with the midget in the bull suit. I don't even know how to describe how bad that was. My wife was watching with me and she felt embarrassed for them, and politely asked me to please "turn that shit off" :lol:

I actually had to switch over from the Rays-Rangers game to see what the fuss on Twitter was about.

The Matadors - kind of cheesy, but it gives me hope that WWE will bring in some CHIKARA guys like The Colony or Ultra-Mantis Black in new masked roles.

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."

http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

Bianco
cheese

Liked in: 54 posts

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Liked in: 543 posts
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:09 am

Bianco wrote:http://www.wrestlescoop.com/2013/10/01/wwe-announces-new-undertaker-statue-from-mcfarlane-toys/

McFarlane is making statues

I covered that earlier:

http://www.theouthousers.com/index.php/ ... piece.html

:P

For years, fans of World Wrestling Entertainment who also like to play with dolls have had to make due with action figures that, while rich in detail, variety, and articulation, have suffered from a distinct lack of realistic codpieces. That all changes on Friday, December 6, 2013, when legendary comic book artist Todd McFarlane, famous for building a successful career solely by drawing Spider-Man and various characters that look pretty much just like Spider-Man, joins forces with Vince McMahon's wrasslin' company to bring fans a limited edition Undertaker action figure.

"To truly represent the spirit of the undead phenom, I felt I had to dig deep into the nethers of his anatomy to create the most realistic sculpture possible," is what we imagine McFarlane probably said about all this. "I wanted to make sure that, when fans played with this meticulously designed toy, they felt they were getting their $295 worth in every aspect, and that includes the slight bulge and outline of the Undertaker's penis showing through his leather codpiece."

Yes, you read that right. This doll will cost $295. It's a steep price to pay to see a professional wrestler's penis immortalized in cheap, molded plastic, but one that, ultimately, we feel is worth it. Start saving up your hard-earned money now, because only 850 of these bad boys are being made, probably because the world can only handle so much manly awesomeness in one production run.

Here's the press release:

McFarlane Toys Launches New WWE®ICON SERIES Collectibles

Limited-Edition WWE Superstar The Undertaker®Statue to Release

December 2013

Tempe, Ariz.— October 1, 2013 – McFarlane Toys and WWE announced today a new licensing agreement to produce the first-ever WWE limited-edition collectible statues. The WWE ICON Series will include both current WWE Superstars and Legends.

Fans can look forward to all the statues featuring authentic WWE memorabilia, which are highly limited in production. Select statues will also feature a limited run of authentic WWE Superstar and Legends signatures. Each WWE ICON statue will be created, developed and designed by Todd McFarlane and his award-winning McFarlane Toys design group, in conjunction with WWE, and will be meticulously sculpted and hand-painted to a fully realized likeness.

For its first statue release, McFarlane Toys has chosen one of the most iconic WWE Superstars ever, The Undertaker. A fan favorite and multiple-time WWE Champion and World Heavyweight Champion, The Undertaker’s accomplishments have cemented his place among the greatest in WWE history.

The statue depicts The Undertaker, in amazingly authentic detail, with the enigmatic character that makes him a WWE icon. The Undertaker statue stands over 17.5-inches tall, with a special base that includes LED spotlights, a plaque highlighting some of The Undertaker’s historic accomplishments. WWE fans will be able to own a piece of history, as each statue will feature a piece of the ring skirt from The Undertaker’s Inferno match against WWE Superstar Kane® from the February 22, 1999 edition of Monday Night Raw®.

The Undertaker statue is limited to only 850 pieces, and each one is individually and sequentially numbered. As an added bonus, each statue will include a Certificate of Authenticity hand-signed by the internationally acclaimed artist and creator of McFarlane Toys, Todd McFarlane.

The limited-edition collectible will retail at $295 and will be available on the McFarlane Toys online store (http://www.McfarlaneToysStore.com/ and WWE Shop, (http://shop.wwe.com) starting Friday, December 6, 2013. A limited quantity of statues will be available through Diamond Select Retailers.

Stay tuned to McFarlane.com for more info on this statue, along with news on all the awesome products from McFarlane Toys.

I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

Bianco
cheese

Liked in: 54 posts

Postby Bianco » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:45 am

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:
I covered that earlier:

http://www.theouthousers.com/index.php/ ... piece.html

:P

i saw that this morning and properly commented :smt006 :smt006

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 164 posts
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones

Postby fieldy snuts » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:48 pm

TNA's "Ethan" is Derrick Bateman from NXT.

GHERU

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 173 posts

Postby GHERU » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:52 pm

Kick Off Show

Ziggler v Sandow
RUviews
Benderbrau wrote:Welcome to the Outhouse. Where civility means you're doing it wrong.

GHERU

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby GHERU » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:05 pm

Battleground

RVD v Del Rio
RUviews
Benderbrau wrote:Welcome to the Outhouse. Where civility means you're doing it wrong.

GHERU

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby GHERU » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:24 pm

Del Rio via tap out
RUviews

GHERU

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby GHERU » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:38 pm

Real Americans (I am not doing well)

Cesaro swung Kahli!!!
RUviews

GHERU

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby GHERU » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:41 pm

axle v truth
RUviews

GHERU

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby GHERU » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:51 pm

axle
RUviews

GHERU

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby GHERU » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:53 pm

AJ vs brie
RUviews

Zechs
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 129 posts
Title: Deposted Despot
Formerly: Blight, Deacon Frost, Heinrich Himmler of S_D

Postby Zechs » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:01 pm

Come on Brie!!!

sdsichero wrote:
I especially like and admire Zechs. He's everything I wish I could be!

Dragavon wrote:Zechs... is...

Zechs...is...

I can't say it. It's too horrible. Zechs...is...not...wrong...

GHERU

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby GHERU » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:01 pm

aj
RUviews

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum