Friday, December 9, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:56 pm

If TNA handles this copied WWE storyline better than they did (namely not rushing Styles in 2 weeks later) and does something better I'm all for it.

Technically every wrestling storyline can be shown to have been copied from an older one..it's just that this one copied a 2011 story :lol:

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:58 pm

-TNA executive producer was not at the Bound For Glory pay-per-view or Thursday's TNA Impact Wrestling television event in Salt Lake City, Utah. Dixie Carter and John Gaburick held a talent meeting on Thursday and stated that Bischoff will be working from home. An attempt to get a comment from Bischoff on the matter was not successful.

Wonder if this means Hogan's gone and Bischoff's following.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:00 pm

Hogan's been gone for awhile.

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:56 pm

syxxpakk wrote:Hogan's been gone for awhile.

i mean gone and not coming back.

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:15 am

fieldy snuts wrote:If TNA handles this copied WWE storyline better than they did (namely not rushing Styles in 2 weeks later) and does something better I'm all for it.

Technically every wrestling storyline can be shown to have been copied from an older one..it's just that this one copied a 2011 story :lol:

yeah i understand most stuff is copied or even a copy of a copy at this point, just seemed to close of course it has been two years.

I'm glad aj is champion, it was a long time coming, it just seems whatever they do with him its stale 'cause he's been there awhile

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:18 am

fieldy snuts wrote:
i mean gone and not coming back.

I think that's the case.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:10 pm

“There will be pay-per-views under the Bellator banner,” said company CEO Bjorn Rebney on Friday.

The first of those pay-per-views, however, will not occur on Nov. 2 as expected. Rebney had the unfortunate task of announcing on Friday that the company’s first pay-per-view, Rampage vs. Tito, was derailed due to main eventer Tito Ortiz suffering a fractured neck.

Instead of trying to do some patchwork to keep Quinton “Rampage” Jackson on the card, Rebney said that he and his partners at Spike TV decided that, at this juncture, it would make more sense for them to cancel the pay-per-view. They will instead offer the remainder of the card, which features three championship fights, for free on Spike TV.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/bellator-pay-per-view-plans-233644694--mma.html

Sucks for Bellator, but it tells you what a stupid idea Rampage vs. Ortiz was in the first place.

Will be nice to see the Chandler vs. Alvarez rematch on (I guess) Spike, though.

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:51 pm

HiaC Pre-show

Shandow v Kofi

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:52 pm

anyone able to close the ad on firstrowsorts?

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:52 pm

Sandow

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:03 pm

how are the wyats not in this show?

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:04 pm

Triple threat match tag champs
Rhodes, Usos, Shield

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:07 pm

Rey Mysterio is with the spanish anouncers

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:24 pm

Rhodes

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:29 pm

GHERU wrote:how are the wyats not in this show?

Miz ambushed by the Wyatt Family

leave a comment with facebook