Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Mr. Log
rubber spoon

Liked in: 254 posts
Title: Bitch, I'm fabulous
Formerly: Log-Man

Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby Mr. Log » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:45 am

GHERU wrote:I'm not sure I have it in me to care about a 4th Brayn / Orton PPV in a row

I know I don't. I was really hoping the storyline might get resolved, or at least moved forward in some way. It's basically why I quit watching the weekly shows. Useless storyline immo.

Advertisement

syxxpakk
Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 111 posts
Title: The Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:01 pm

I sincerely doubt the next PPV will be Orton vs. Bryan. Still, Foley vs. Rock happened on four consecutive PPVs.

When you're as good as Chael, you can only call out people worse than you.

@syxxpakk on the Twitter.

misac
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 258 posts

Postby misac » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:02 pm

Punchy wrote:The chase is more interesting than Bryan actually having the title, and him being 'screwed over' is making him a bigger star in my view.

As long as he ends up winning and having a decent run. Or else people are going to see him as a loser.

I’d like to see him win at Mania after winning the Royale Rumble. Have him come out first against on of HHH’s goons or HHH himself.

Lord Simian
The Lord of the Monkeys

Liked in: 360 posts

Postby Lord Simian » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:08 pm

syxxpakk wrote:I sincerely doubt the next PPV will be Orton vs. Bryan. Still, Foley vs. Rock happened on four consecutive PPVs.

Haven't there been rumblings and rumors of the next ppv being Bryan vs Orton vs Big Show?

syxxpakk
Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:19 pm

There hasn't been anything in the Observer that I recall.

Juan Cena
DANG!

Liked in: 211 posts
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning

Postby Juan Cena » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:37 pm

GHERU wrote:I'm not sure I have it in me to care about a 4th Brayn / Orton PPV in a row

I'm looking less forward to a possible title unification feud with Cena and O***n. The last one took ages to finally come to a conclusion thanks to one or the other being injured over a period of two or three years.

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."

http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

Juan Cena
DANG!

Liked in: 211 posts
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning

Postby Juan Cena » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:40 pm

Lord Simian wrote:
Haven't there been rumblings and rumors of the next ppv being Bryan vs Orton vs Big Show?

Next one is Survivor Series, so it could be HHH/O***n/The Shield vs. Bryan/Cody/Golddust/and whoever.

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."

http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

syxxpakk
Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:11 pm

Orton v Big Show seems like a safe bet. I doubt Orton is in an elimination match as having a Survivor Series without a WWE title match is a rarity.

Team D-Bry vs Team HHH sounds like it'll happen as well, but I wouldn't bank on HHH being in the ring.

syxxpakk
Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:13 pm

But if I'm wrong I'll do a better job of admitting it than ole Nac.

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 343 posts
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones

Postby fieldy snuts » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:24 pm

AJ Styles on twitter:
Really looking forward to defending my title around the world. No worries, I’ll bring the belt to you. — AJStyles.Org (@AJStylesOrg) October 26, 2013

I hope this means an extended stint at New Japan or somewhere major rather than him just showing up on Impact again it 2 weeks.

BTW is this how the Observer reported this?
Source: The Wrestling Observer

According to reliable TNA sources, the Carter family is open to selling TNA Wrestling.

“There’s a lot of moves, there’s a lot of moves that are being done behind the scenes,” the source said. “No matter what anyone is going to say right now, there’s big things going on behind the scenes as far as the future ownership of the company, and at that point, god only knows where it goes.”

The source continued. “There’s people looking to get in, and I think the Carters are looking to get out. They’ve lost enough money and all that, and you know as far as what that means, who knows. But they’ve been looking to get out for a while. Now everyone is going to scream at me, but that’s 100%. That’s the stuff that they don’t want you know. They’ve been looking to get out when they didn’t want to fund them anymore.”

Rumored parties range from Eric Bischoff, Jeff Jarrett, Viacom and even WWE. According to sources, they’ve been wanting to get out of the wrestling business for several months now, after they’ve thrown everything at the company without any financial success.

misac
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 258 posts

Postby misac » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:27 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:AJ Styles on twitter:
Really looking forward to defending my title around the world. No worries, I’ll bring the belt to you. — AJStyles.Org (@AJStylesOrg) October 26, 2013

I hope this means an extended stint at New Japan or somewhere major rather than him just showing up on Impact again it 2 weeks.

BTW is this how the Observer reported this?
Source: The Wrestling Observer

According to reliable TNA sources, the Carter family is open to selling TNA Wrestling.

“There’s a lot of moves, there’s a lot of moves that are being done behind the scenes,” the source said. “No matter what anyone is going to say right now, there’s big things going on behind the scenes as far as the future ownership of the company, and at that point, god only knows where it goes.”

The source continued. “There’s people looking to get in, and I think the Carters are looking to get out. They’ve lost enough money and all that, and you know as far as what that means, who knows. But they’ve been looking to get out for a while. Now everyone is going to scream at me, but that’s 100%. That’s the stuff that they don’t want you know. They’ve been looking to get out when they didn’t want to fund them anymore.”

Rumored parties range from Eric Bischoff, Jeff Jarrett, Viacom and even WWE. According to sources, they’ve been wanting to get out of the wrestling business for several months now, after they’ve thrown everything at the company without any financial success.

Yeah, Dave mentioned it on one of the podcasts.

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby fieldy snuts » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:42 pm

Maybe this is the deal with the Carter heel story, to give her a storyline exit as well as the business one.

syxxpakk
Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:45 pm

You're giving them a bit too much credit there, fieldy.

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby fieldy snuts » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:50 pm

syxxpakk wrote:You're giving them a bit too much credit there, fieldy.

even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 106 posts
Title: This guy, right?

Postby Punchy » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:01 pm

Damien Sad-Now :(

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum