Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Hermit_Sage

Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 8 posts
Title: OH Elections Commissioner
Formerly: The Middle Sage, Phenomenal Sire

Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby Hermit_Sage » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:16 pm

So it's set then I guess, the titles are to be unified :(

I liked the Big Gold Belt.

WWE Champion vs. World Champion in a TLC match. ugh Cena as the undisputed champion :(

Any change Orton wins and Bryan goes to Wrestlemania to win it? yeah I didn't think so

Advertisement

Bianco
cheese

Liked in: 53 posts

Postby Bianco » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:14 am

So are the belts going to be suspended high above the ring? My guess is that Cena will come down with the WWE title and Orton will grab the WHC. This is just an easy way to put The WWE title back on Cena while Randy can defend the WHC. This will allow them to keep both as champions and test the waters for a future unification match with a decent buildup

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Liked in: 540 posts
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:55 am

Good episode of RAW, but even better Total Divas. The Natty/Eva Marie drama was funny.

The_RTG
Faster Pussycat

Liked in: 0 post

Postby The_RTG » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:50 am

The titles need to be unified and should have been done awhile ago. Once everyone started appearing on both Raw and Smackdown with complete disregard with the whole brand concept. The WHC isn't really even treated like a world championship anymore and hasn't had any significance for years.

The WWE need to retire the U.S. Championship, as well. It would help to bring back a little more prominence to the I.C. Championship.

They should also give a push to Cesaro because he is Cesaro.

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 43 posts
Title: Shitlord

Postby Punchy » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:47 am

ROMAN REIGNS ROMAN REIGNS ROMAN REIGNS ROMAN REIGNS ROMAN REIGNS ROMAN REIGNS ROMAN REIGNS ROMAN REIGNS ROMAN REIGNS ROMAN REIGNS ROMAN REIGNS ROMAN REIGNS ROMAN REIGNS ROMAN REIGNS ROMAN REIGNS ROMAN REIGNS ROMAN REIGNS ROMAN REIGNS ROMAN REIGNS ROMAN REIGNS ROMAN REIGNS ROMAN REIGNS ROMAN REIGNS ROMAN REIGNS ROMAN REIGNS

Juan Cena
DANG!

Liked in: 79 posts
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning

Postby Juan Cena » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:05 am

Bianco wrote:So are the belts going to be suspended high above the ring? My guess is that Cena will come down with the WWE title and Orton will grab the WHC. This is just an easy way to put The WWE title back on Cena while Randy can defend the WHC. This will allow them to keep both as champions and test the waters for a future unification match with a decent buildup

That might be the most Dusty Finish ever.

(well maybe not technically, a Dusty finish, but you get the drift )

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."

http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 110 posts
Title: The Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:28 am

Bianco wrote:So are the belts going to be suspended high above the ring? My guess is that Cena will come down with the WWE title and Orton will grab the WHC. This is just an easy way to put The WWE title back on Cena while Randy can defend the WHC. This will allow them to keep both as champions and test the waters for a future unification match with a decent buildup

This is what many on THE BOARD are predicting. It's sillier than it seems at first glance, if true. Aside from the Dusty Finish, the idea with Cena holding the World title was to elevate its stature. Now they're going to switch 'em around? Seems silly.

When you're as good as Chael, you can only call out people worse than you.

@syxxpakk on the Twitter.

Hermit_Sage

Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 8 posts
Title: OH Elections Commissioner
Formerly: The Middle Sage, Phenomenal Sire

Postby Hermit_Sage » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:33 pm

syxxpakk wrote:
This is what many on THE BOARD are predicting. It's sillier than it seems at first glance, if true. Aside from the Dusty Finish, the idea with Cena holding the World title was to elevate its stature. Now they're going to switch 'em around? Seems silly.

That sounds like a horrible idea. As much as I love the Big Gold Belt, I'd rather they unify them then do that. And exactly as you said Cena was meant to elevate its stature and instead they want to give him the real title and get that other one to someone else?

le sigh WWE, le sigh.

EDIT: Also now that I have heard this idea, I now can't see it going any other way. It seems exactly like what the WWE would do.

Bianco
cheese

Liked in: 53 posts

Postby Bianco » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:11 pm

Hermit_Sage wrote:

That sounds like a horrible idea. As much as I love the Big Gold Belt, I'd rather they unify them then do that. And exactly as you said Cena was meant to elevate its stature and instead they want to give him the real title and get that other one to someone else?

le sigh WWE, le sigh.

EDIT: Also now that I have heard this idea, I now can't see it going any other way. It seems exactly like what the WWE would do.

I agree if they are not going to have a brand split than they should have one belt, I just think the finish i mentioned is within the realm of possibility, and you can't say that it's not

Juan Cena
DANG!

Liked in: 79 posts
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning

Postby Juan Cena » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:56 pm

Hermit_Sage wrote:

le sigh WWE, le sigh.

Well seeing that Cena is the most financially viable wrestler on the roster, keeping him out of the main event seems ludicrous. The only full-timer that probably comes close to his is probably Punk.

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."

http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 43 posts
Title: Shitlord

Postby Punchy » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:42 pm

I went to my first live wrestling event tonight! Tidal Championship Wrestling in Leeds.

Featuring Adam Cole, Chuck Taylor, Marty Scurll, El Ligero, Dave Mastiff and more.

It was awesome, I'll link to a report tomorrow.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:43 pm

I hope Ligero gets brought overseas at some point. Heard nothing but fantastic things about him. Do you read FSM, Punchy?

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 164 posts
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:51 pm

He's getting Rookie of the Year on my WON ballot.

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 164 posts
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones

Postby fieldy snuts » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:56 pm

syxxpakk wrote:He's getting Rookie of the Year on my WON ballot.

For your sake I hope you're talking about Ligero :smt011

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum