Friday, July 1, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Be glad we're not indoors."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:43 pm

I hope Ligero gets brought overseas at some point. Heard nothing but fantastic things about him. Do you read FSM, Punchy?

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:50 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:51 pm

He's getting Rookie of the Year on my WON ballot.

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:56 pm

syxxpakk wrote:He's getting Rookie of the Year on my WON ballot.

For your sake I hope you're talking about Ligero :smt011

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:59 pm

Nope, Liam!

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:00 pm

syxxpakk wrote:I hope Ligero gets brought overseas at some point. Heard nothing but fantastic things about him. Do you read FSM, Punchy?

Nope.

Ligero was awesome, he did a moonsault onto the floor outside, and this was a crowd that was standing, crazy.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:35 pm

Roddy Strong vs. Paul London might very well be the best match I've seen all year. If you can, track it down.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:27 am

Shit, I forgot to mention Colt Cabana was there too, he was amazing.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:43 am

http://niamsuggitt.tumblr.com/post/68255534555/live-wrestling-report-tidal-championship

Here's my full report of the Tidal Championship Wrestling show, including (blurry) pictures.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:16 pm

syxxpakk wrote:PPVs with Danielson main eventing bomb. You can argue the reasons why. But that's why they stepped away from him I assume.

I understand that’s their reason, but why Big Show? When has he ever done anything that hasn’t bombed?

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:20 pm

Ol' Pointy Ears wrote:Plus side to the unification is only having to have one gimmick match at certain PPVs instead of two. Only one Elimination Chamber match, only one MITB match, etc because honestly when they have two one of them is always way better than the other and makes the other seem lackluster and unimportant. Also you automatically know who the Royal Rumble Winner is gonna face, instead of playing the what Championship will he go for game.

I think last year they just did one EC match.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:21 pm

Bianco wrote:So are the belts going to be suspended high above the ring? My guess is that Cena will come down with the WWE title and Orton will grab the WHC. This is just an easy way to put The WWE title back on Cena while Randy can defend the WHC. This will allow them to keep both as champions and test the waters for a future unification match with a decent buildup

That’s the only outcome I can imagine. But now that it’s out in the universe maybe they won’t do it. :P

goof

crash test dummy

Postby goof » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:31 pm

Bianco wrote:So are the belts going to be suspended high above the ring? My guess is that Cena will come down with the WWE title and Orton will grab the WHC. This is just an easy way to put The WWE title back on Cena while Randy can defend the WHC. This will allow them to keep both as champions and test the waters for a future unification match with a decent buildup

Maybe Big Show will knock them both out and take both titles and hold them for ransom.

john lewis hawk

Founder of The Outhouse

Postby john lewis hawk » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:15 pm

goof wrote:
Maybe Big Show will knock them both out and take both titles and hold them for ransom.

While crying the whole damn time.

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:22 pm

goof wrote:

don't give them any ideas

leave a comment with facebook