Monday, December 5, 2016 • Morning Edition • "This is not rocket science, people. Get a grip."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:57 pm

Is it just me (and my drunkenness) or was Impact awesome this week?

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:15 pm

Punchy wrote:Is it just me (and my drunkenness) or was Impact awesome this week?

i thought it was one of the worst shows ive seen in ages.

T.S.S.-72

Rain Partier

Postby T.S.S.-72 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:37 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:

Unfortunately that can be said for just about any show from WWE or TNA from week to week now.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:13 am

fieldy snuts wrote:

Really? I thought it was hilarious.

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:11 am

Punchy wrote:
Really? I thought it was hilarious.

there were some great parts like zema ion's siren to dull the stupidity of the bromans...but there was too much goofing off for a 2hr show.

he's not bad a dj IRL to be honest though...his juggling is very awkward though:

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:15 am

i did kinda chuckle when Joe thought of offering Kurt a beer doing that long boring funeral segment. Though given Kurt's problems it was probably in bad taste

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:19 am

fieldy snuts wrote:
there were some great parts like zema ion's siren to dull the stupidity of the bromans...but there was too much goofing off for a 2hr show.

he's not bad a dj IRL to be honest though...his juggling is very awkward though:

It's a holiday special, there's supposed to be goofing off!

I think they did a better Survivor Series build than WWE did, and really, Bobby Roode/Kurt Angle is the best feud going anywhere at the moment.

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:44 pm

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:28 pm

GHERU wrote:Image

:P

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:27 pm

Barry O's kid?

- WWE has reportedly signed Jasper Orton, the 18 year old cousin of Randy Orton, to a developmental deal. Jasper just graduated high school this past year and is currently out of action with a torn meniscus. Jasper is also from St. Louis.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:21 pm

So the big rumor that'll be making the web sites soon (if it hasn't already) is that Vince McMahon is going to announce the unveiling of the WWE Network on 1/8 with the big twist being that it'll be more Netflix and less a WWE channel on television. It seems like a step down, but at the same time it could be brilliant. It all depends on the finances of it. Apparently at the very beginning you'll have access to every RAW and Smackdown ever, plus if you pay for 6 months ($60) you get WrestleMania free. Another way to look at that is you buy WrestleMania and you get all of that other stuff free for six months. Regular price will allegedly be $10 a month.

Frag

REAL OFFICIAL President of the Outhouse

Postby Frag » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:43 pm

Bianco wrote:Barry O's kid?

- WWE has reportedly signed Jasper Orton, the 18 year old cousin of Randy Orton, to a developmental deal. Jasper just graduated high school this past year and is currently out of action with a torn meniscus. Jasper is also from St. Louis.

Can Nacireman type out his name now?

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:13 am

syxxpakk wrote:So the big rumor that'll be making the web sites soon (if it hasn't already) is that Vince McMahon is going to announce the unveiling of the WWE Network on 1/8 with the big twist being that it'll be more Netflix and less a WWE channel on television. It seems like a step down, but at the same time it could be brilliant. It all depends on the finances of it. Apparently at the very beginning you'll have access to every RAW and Smackdown ever, plus if you pay for 6 months ($60) you get WrestleMania free. Another way to look at that is you buy WrestleMania and you get all of that other stuff free for six months. Regular price will allegedly be $10 a month.

It probably makes more sense as Netflix-ish than a real cable network. I've always had doubts that WWE could make a 24-hour cable network with a heavy wrestling focus.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:26 am

syxxpakk wrote:So the big rumor that'll be making the web sites soon (if it hasn't already) is that Vince McMahon is going to announce the unveiling of the WWE Network on 1/8 with the big twist being that it'll be more Netflix and less a WWE channel on television. It seems like a step down, but at the same time it could be brilliant. It all depends on the finances of it. Apparently at the very beginning you'll have access to every RAW and Smackdown ever, plus if you pay for 6 months ($60) you get WrestleMania free. Another way to look at that is you buy WrestleMania and you get all of that other stuff free for six months. Regular price will allegedly be $10 a month.

This would be fucking awesome. The only thing that could make it more awesome would be if they would release the old ECW Hardcore TV w/ the original music (I know this will never happen, and I'll always have my digital tapes, but man it would be great in high quality).

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:27 am

Juan Cena wrote:
It probably makes more sense as Netflix-ish than a real cable network. I've always had doubts that WWE could make a 24-hour cable network with a heavy wrestling focus.

They could do it if they just ran the Divas show 24/7. I'd watch that.

leave a comment with facebook