Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Lord Simian
User avatar
The Lord of the Monkeys
 
Posts: 34977
Likes: 185 posts
Liked in: 305 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:57 am
Location: Poosting from The Outhouse


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby Lord Simian » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:47 pm

Juan Cena wrote:
Liar. Mr. Incredible would never kill a hooker.


Are you kidding? That's where he got the name!

"Uh... hey, Frozone, can you help me here?"
"Again?! Incredible!"

Advertisement

Mr. Log
User avatar
rubber spoon
 
Posts: 6328
Likes: 167 posts
Liked in: 194 posts
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:43 am
Title: Bitch, I'm fabulous
Formerly: Log-Man



Juan Cena
User avatar
DANG!
 
Posts: 33380
Likes: 138 posts
Liked in: 156 posts
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:03 pm
Location: Nacirema
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby Juan Cena » Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:03 am

Lord Simian wrote:
Are you kidding? That's where he got the name!

"Uh... hey, Frozone, can you help me here?"
"Again?! Incredible!"


Mr. Incredible also didn't go to SMU.
Image

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."


http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

fieldy snuts
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 19154
Likes: 56 posts
Liked in: 262 posts
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:34 pm
Location: The 3040
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones


Online


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby fieldy snuts » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:05 am

Bill Behrens, the agent for AJ Styles, released the following statement regarding the current status of Styles…

“We [Styles and Behrens] continue positive discussions with TNA but not exclusively. AJ has not yet agreed to a new deal nor signed a contract with anyone.”


As much as I'd like to see him in WWE I shudder to think what Vince would do to him.
Image

S.F. Jude Terror
User avatar
OMCTO
 
Posts: 76906
Likes: 586 posts
Liked in: 967 posts
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:44 pm
Location: Up Your Ass
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:11 am

fieldy snuts wrote:Bill Behrens, the agent for AJ Styles, released the following statement regarding the current status of Styles…

“We [Styles and Behrens] continue positive discussions with TNA but not exclusively. AJ has not yet agreed to a new deal nor signed a contract with anyone.”


As much as I'd like to see him in WWE I shudder to think what Vince would do to him.


Triple H: Vince, we'd like to hire AJ Styles.

Vince: Isn't she the Divas champion?

Stephanie: No, dad, AJ Styles, the TNA star. He's been a world champion.

Vince: HLA?!

Stephanie: No, Vince, TN...

Vince: Get on your knees and bark like a dog!

Triple H: Vince, that's really not any way to talk to your daughter.

Vince: I wasn't talking to her.

Triple H: Vince, I...

Vince: Get. On. Your. Knees.

Triple H: ...

Triple H: Woofah! Woofah!

Stephanie: Yeah, so... can we offer him a contract?

Vince: Give him ten million dollars, then job that son of a bitch out to a midget!

Stephanie: Dad, that would be a waste of money...

Vince: PINNED BY A MIDGET!
Image
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

Lord Simian
User avatar
The Lord of the Monkeys
 
Posts: 34977
Likes: 185 posts
Liked in: 305 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:57 am
Location: Poosting from The Outhouse


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby Lord Simian » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:08 am

Juan Cena wrote:
Mr. Incredible also didn't go to SMU.


Are you sure about that? I dont believe anyone has ever seen Mr. Incredible and Kathy Bates together..

Johnny Smith
User avatar
Motherfucker from Hell
 
Posts: 2310
Likes: 23 posts
Liked in: 165 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:59 am
Title: Metadata Broker


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby Johnny Smith » Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:48 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:Bill Behrens, the agent for AJ Styles, released the following statement regarding the current status of Styles…

“We [Styles and Behrens] continue positive discussions with TNA but not exclusively. AJ has not yet agreed to a new deal nor signed a contract with anyone.”


As much as I'd like to see him in WWE I shudder to think what Vince would do to him.


Just think of all the exciting PPV Kickoff matches we could have between Styles and Ziggler :roll:

misac
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 35013
Likes: 236 posts
Liked in: 159 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:49 pm
Location: {nomultithumb}


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby misac » Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:54 pm

Punchy wrote:How awesome was the Big E & Mark Henry Vs The Real Americans match on Raw?

That was textbook tag-team awesomeness right there.


Yeah, it was really good. Hope to see them against the Shield.

Some really good matches the last couple of shows.
Image

misac
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 35013
Likes: 236 posts
Liked in: 159 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:49 pm
Location: {nomultithumb}


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby misac » Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:55 pm

Punchy wrote:Who else watched NXT #200?

It had Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards on it...

Plus more Zayn Vs Cesaro (in a tag match also with Tyson Kidd and Leo Kruger), and a fun lumberjack match with Bo Dallas and Adrian Neville.

And Triple H being likeable, WTF?


How'd they do?
Image

misac
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 35013
Likes: 236 posts
Liked in: 159 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:49 pm
Location: {nomultithumb}


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby misac » Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:01 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:
Triple H: Vince, we'd like to hire AJ Styles.

Vince: Isn't she the Divas champion?

Stephanie: No, dad, AJ Styles, the TNA star. He's been a world champion.

Vince: HLA?!

Stephanie: No, Vince, TN...

Vince: Get on your knees and bark like a dog!

Triple H: Vince, that's really not any way to talk to your daughter.

Vince: I wasn't talking to her.

Triple H: Vince, I...

Vince: Get. On. Your. Knees.

Triple H: ...

Triple H: Woofah! Woofah!

Stephanie: Yeah, so... can we offer him a contract?

Vince: Give him ten million dollars, then job that son of a bitch out to a midget!

Stephanie: Dad, that would be a waste of money...

Vince: PINNED BY A MIDGET!


:lol: :lol: :lol:
Image

misac
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 35013
Likes: 236 posts
Liked in: 159 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:49 pm
Location: {nomultithumb}


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby misac » Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:03 pm

I saw Impact last night, was Madison Rayne’s chest always so big. :shock:
Image

Punchy
User avatar
Staff Writer
 
Posts: 34479
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 89 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:27 am
Location: UK
Title: Shitlord


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby Punchy » Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:18 pm

misac wrote:
How'd they do?


They lost, but it was a decent match, better than any I've seen from The Ascension before.

fieldy snuts
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 19154
Likes: 56 posts
Liked in: 262 posts
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:34 pm
Location: The 3040
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones


Online


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby fieldy snuts » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:49 pm

misac wrote:I saw Impact last night, was Madison Rayne’s chest always so big. :shock:


I think she gave birth recently, that's why.
Image

Bianco
User avatar
cheese
 
Posts: 1802
Likes: 87 posts
Liked in: 104 posts
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:16 pm


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby Bianco » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:33 pm

Saved on plastic surgery

Juan Cena
User avatar
DANG!
 
Posts: 33380
Likes: 138 posts
Liked in: 156 posts
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:03 pm
Location: Nacirema
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning


Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby Juan Cena » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:58 pm

This Just in, Randy O***n is boring.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1895409-wwe-reality-check-randy-orton

It's a video that won't the system won't allow to be embedded. JUDE!
Image

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."


http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], Google [Bot] and 44 guests

Advertisement