Wednesday, December 7, 2016 • Evening Edition • "The Outhousers of Earth Ugh"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:20 pm

The Young Bucks have talent, but the only thing I was thinking was which one is trying to be Shawn and which one Hunter? I don't know much about this Bullet Club gimmick other than it being Devitt's heel group.

I'm surprised Muta still moves as well as he does.

BTW: roh spoiler
[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
Strong got injured during his match with AJ when he took a styles clash badly

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:21 pm

Bianco wrote:from PWInsider

In December 2013, TNA taped six episodes of Impact Wrestling from Universal Studios in Orlando, FL. At the time, the company sent out a press release about the Impact Zone homecoming, claiming that there were plans to launch a training facility and use the tools available at the Universal sound stage as a hub for #IMPACT365.

Next week, the final pre-recorded episode of Impact Wrestling will air on Spike TV followed by a live Genesis special on January 16th. Following the Genesis special, TNA will tape several more episodes in Huntsville, AL before leaving for the annual UK Tour, where at least two, but likely four episodes of Impact are scheduled.

At this point, once TNA returns from the UK Tour they will have Impact recorded through February with a string of live events ending on February 23rd. This is the last date currently booked for any TNA events, and so far a destination has not been determined for future episodes. According to reports, they could not secure the Impact Zone past their December booking, so it remains to be seen where television will be taped starting in March. Expect a press release on the issue from TNA soon.

Didn't WWE book some Universal sound stages recently? :lol:

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:23 pm

here is the video of above spoiler
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiWUl4aXCHM

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:26 pm

Bianco wrote:The Young Bucks have talent, but the only thing I was thinking was which one is trying to be Shawn and which one Hunter? I don't know much about this Bullet Club gimmick other than it being Devitt's heel group.

I think you mean Marty. Regardless, neither. I can't ever see them breaking apart.

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:26 pm

Bianco wrote:here is the video of above spoiler

Ouch.

Not AJ's fault IMO, why on earth would Strong tuck his head in :?

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:26 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:

Didn't WWE book some Universal sound stages recently? :lol:

I don't remember WWE tv contracts are up this year, so Spike might also try to get back into WWE good graces, even though i don't think they will leave USA which i think is owned by Universal

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:27 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:
Ouch.

He was probably just confused.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:28 pm

Bianco wrote:The Young Bucks have talent, but the only thing I was thinking was which one is trying to be Shawn and which one Hunter? I don't know much about this Bullet Club gimmick other than it being Devitt's heel group.

I think that's the Young Bucks biggest problem. They undoubtedly have talent, but their look makes them appear to be a conglomeration of other people's gimmicks rather than their own thing.

I'm surprised Muta still moves as well as he does.

I always feel the same way when watching one of his more current matches. I think it's mostly adrenaline, because he moves fairly slowly to the ring before each match.

BTW: roh spoiler
Strong got injured during his match with AJ when he took a styles clash badly

That sucks, I hope the injury isn't serious. :(

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:31 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:
Ouch.

I agree, I'm sure it's something they went over. Guess that's why they say don't try this at home.

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:34 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
I think that's the Young Bucks biggest problem. They undoubtedly have talent, but their looks\ makes them appear to be a conglomeration of other people's gimmicks rather than their own thing.

I always feel the same way when watching one of his more current matches. I think it's mostly adrenaline, because he moves fairly slowly to the ring before each match.

That sucks, I hope the injury isn't serious. :(

I think you hit the problem with them, they need their own thing, as for the injury check out the youtube video, it doesn't look pleasant, I hope he has a strong neck

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:36 pm

If you like the Bucks, you should see them in PWG. Might even change your impression of needing their own thing. That's really where they've established themselves and who they are.

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:41 pm

syxxpakk wrote:If you like the Bucks, you should see them in PWG. Might even change your impression of needing their own thing. That's really where they've established themselves and who they are.

I think they got talent, and I'm aware of the PWG stuff, I just never got into it, even the GenMe stuff, guess they are not my cup of tea, at least for now

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:44 pm

The TNA-stuff was like the Diet Coke version of their act.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:56 pm

Bianco wrote:here is the video of above spoiler

:shock:

Holy crap.

Johnny Smith

penile prisoner

Postby Johnny Smith » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:53 pm

Wonder what this could be?

http://www.wwe.com/inside/groundbreaking-announcement-january-8