Monday, December 5, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Guest-starring Wolverine's cold, dead corpse!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:33 pm

I want Brock-face as my avatar now.

Between the screaming & facial expressions I'm loving Brock's run so far.

as for Jake I hope they bring Him back so a real crowd can appreciate him. he would make a great manager

T.S.S.-72

Rain Partier

Postby T.S.S.-72 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:05 pm

I watched RAW for the first time in months since I was in the hospital Monday night and there wasn't much else I could do lol.

I enjoyed all the "Legends" coming back, especially Jake Roberts, so proud of the way that man has turned his life around.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:44 pm

So of course the announcement was The Network. I'm of the opinion that everyone ever should sign up for it.

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:25 am

syxxpakk wrote:So of course the announcement was The Network. I'm of the opinion that everyone ever should sign up for it.

'for under 10.00 a month, even with a six month commitment, including PPV so it's not a bad deal, considering WWE on demand use to cost about the same.

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:39 am

syxxpakk wrote:So of course the announcement was The Network. I'm of the opinion that everyone ever should sign up for it.

10.00 bucks a month including a paperview. It's basically wrestling netflix. 8)

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:49 am

If I had the extra money in the budgets, i'd sign up yesterday. All PPV's past and present, and an on-demand library?

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:50 pm

Now this is a crowd, big difference from today, good crowds make the program so much better

besides this brings back great times :D

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:07 pm

The crowd was pretty loud for the too cool segment on RAW this week too. They shouted with Scotty when he went to do the worm.

Too Cool was just such a fun faction, it's a slight bummer that Brodus and Tensai couldn't live up to that.

Johnny Smith

penile prisoner

Postby Johnny Smith » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:11 am

last night's RAW - glad to see Bryan turn on the Wyatts, but surprised that it happened so soon :shock: The crowd was awesome with the "Yes" cheers :-D

John Cena's dad should know better :P Why sit at ringside when you're going to be an easy target? :lol:

The Ultimate Warrior is the first 2014 Hall of Fame inductee, sweet! :D

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:58 am

Johnny Smith wrote:last night's RAW - glad to see Bryan turn on the Wyatts, but surprised that it happened so soon :shock: The crowd was awesome with the "Yes" cheers :-D

John Cena's dad should know better :P Why sit at ringside when you're going to be an easy target? :lol:

The Ultimate Warrior is the first 2014 Hall of Fame inductee, sweet! :D

I was against him joining the Wyatt’s but I didn’t like him leaving them so soon. Why even bother? It was a great moment though.

Ultimate Warrior video was pretty good.

I hate the Big Show/Lesnar feud. Big Show just kills any interest in anything. I’m really pulling for Brock, Show is suck a dick. Punching a poor old man.

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:24 pm

misac wrote:
I was against him joining the Wyatt’s but I didn’t like him leaving them so soon. Why even bother? It was a great moment though.

I hate the Big Show/Lesnar feud. Big Show just kills any interest in anything. I’m really pulling for Brock, Show is suck a dick. Punching a poor old man.

KO on dusty = bad
KO on Jeb = good

so I guess with NAO turning on punk it's going to be Punk & HHH at mania

I can't wait for the warrior's speech

The Brock/Show thing is hopefully going to be short and done by Rumble, I don't think they would put Show over on Brock but you never know. Maybe Vince is mad Brock was talking to Dana White :smt102

I'm glad the Uzo's are winning, but to be honest I was half expecting Too Cool to show up and have an 8 man with Rakishi in the corner

This crowd>Baltimore

Johnny Smith

penile prisoner

Postby Johnny Smith » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:01 pm

misac wrote:

I have a feeling that this was a WWE Creative screw up. :P I feel like we're getting a one month feud (b/c we're too close to Wrestlemania) that should be taking three months to play out.

I'm guessing we'll get a Bryan vs Bray Wyatt match to end the feud at the Rumble.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:02 pm

misac wrote:

I'm sure Big Show/Lesnar is happening just to give Lesnar something to do at RR while WWE gets ready for a possible Lesnar/Taker match at WM.

The_Phenomenal_Sage

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby The_Phenomenal_Sage » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:58 pm

Anyone else getting the WWE Network? I will definitely be signing up on the 24th. Every single PPV for $9.99 alone makes it worth it.That and every single PPV? already deciding which should be the first PPV I go back and watch. Maybe re-watch the first PPV I ever saw when I started watching Wrestling? or the Montreal Screwjob? huh can't wait.

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:36 pm

Hermit_Sage wrote:Anyone else getting the WWE Network? I will definitely be signing up on the 24th. Every single PPV for $9.99 alone makes it worth it.That and every single PPV? already deciding which should be the first PPV I go back and watch. Maybe re-watch the first PPV I ever saw when I started watching Wrestling? or the Montreal Screwjob? huh can't wait.

I will be getting it, hopefully they will fix all the bugs (in any) before WrestleMania. As far as my first PPV I don't know...kid in a candy store question.

also here is an interesting take on the network

http://www.newsday.com/sports/pro-wrest ... -1.6792614

leave a comment with facebook