Saturday, July 30, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Be glad we're not indoors."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:24 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:Isn't Muta crippled these days?


He walks very slowly to the ring, but can still go for short periods. I wouldn't want to see him in a one on one match these days, but in a tag match like this one where others can work the majority of the time, he should look OK.
User avatar

The Shadow

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby The Shadow » Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:43 pm

Does anyone know when Taker last wrestled on a full time (or at least 9 of 12 month) basis?

Not expecting house shows and all that, but on TV at least?
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:45 pm

The Shadow wrote:Does anyone know when Taker last wrestled on a full time (or at least 9 of 12 month) basis?

Not expecting house shows and all that, but on TV at least?


Not sure, but I know it's been a few years now. It's been at least three or four by my guess.
User avatar

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:28 am

The program with Kane prior to WM27.
User avatar

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:50 am

Bleacher Report currently has three separate articles that are all reporting that a source of Dave Meltzer within the WWE is confirming that CM Punk will return tomorrow night on RAW.
User avatar

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:16 pm

Unless it's in the audio, that hasn't been on the site or in the newsletter.
User avatar

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:23 pm

syxxpakk wrote:Unless it's in the audio, that hasn't been on the site or in the newsletter.


The articles all claim that the information came from Meltzer's Wrestling Observer Radio show, although they also say that Meltzer himself isn't 100% confirming the information. They just say that his source within the WWE, who is supposed to be "one of the biggest stars in the industry," has confirmed it.

On a completely unrelated note, I went ahead and signed up for the WWE Network because I have other devices that are compatible but I went ahead and tried it on my X-Box 360. I had some initial problems that seem to have been fixed after downloading a couple of media updates. I'm currently watching the 1992 Royal Rumble without any noticeable problems. :-D

A little disappointed that the entire PPV library isn't currently available though. :|
User avatar

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:49 pm

AJ Styles legit broke Lionheart's neck during his UK indy tour in an almost repeat version of the Roderick Strong botch:

UK wrestler Lionheart (a/k/a Adrian McCallum) suffered a broken neck in two places after a botched Styles Clash finishing move during a match with A.J. Styles at Saturday's Preston City Wrestling event. "Words cannot describe the physical and emotional roller coaster of the past 30-plus hours," McCallum wrote. "To update, my neck is broken in 2 places. I have had an MRI and the positive spin is there is no immediate requirement for surgery, although that may change." Follow him online at Twitter.com/LionheartUK.
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:51 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:AJ Styles legit broke Lionheart's neck during his UK indy tour in an almost repeat version of the Roderick Strong botch:

UK wrestler Lionheart (a/k/a Adrian McCallum) suffered a broken neck in two places after a botched Styles Clash finishing move during a match with A.J. Styles at Saturday's Preston City Wrestling event. "Words cannot describe the physical and emotional roller coaster of the past 30-plus hours," McCallum wrote. "To update, my neck is broken in 2 places. I have had an MRI and the positive spin is there is no immediate requirement for surgery, although that may change." Follow him online at Twitter.com/LionheartUK.


Crap. :shock:

I hope his recovery goes smoothly.
User avatar

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:31 pm

Grayson wrote:A little disappointed that the entire PPV library isn't currently available though. :|


It is, you just have to be a little crafty and search around.
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:33 pm

The Shadow wrote:Does anyone know when Taker last wrestled on a full time (or at least 9 of 12 month) basis?

Not expecting house shows and all that, but on TV at least?


I think when he brought back his Deadman gimmick like syxx said. It went from Kane and ended with him "killing" Paul Bearer at Summerslam right?
User avatar

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:37 pm

No. It ended with Kane beating Undertaker three PPVs in a row (NOC, Hell in a Cell, Bragging Rights) and Kane burying 'taker alive. Kane went on to feud with Edge, and I'm pretty sure Edge "killed" Bearer. Taker came back and went straight into the HHH program for WM27.
User avatar

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:42 pm

Didn't Taker want to lose the streak to Edge during the Wresltemania where Vicki was in a wheelchair?
User avatar

McMonkey Nut

Rain Partier

Postby McMonkey Nut » Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:51 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:Didn't Taker want to lose the streak to Edge during the Wresltemania where Vicki was in a wheelchair?


Thats been one of the rumors thats always floated around about potential times that Taker was willing to end the streak.
User avatar

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:11 pm

syxxpakk wrote:It is, you just have to be a little crafty and search around.


I can find the catalogue just fine on my laptop but there's a lot missing on 360. For instance, I can find and watch all of the Royal Rumbles except this years, however, the only Survivor Series that's available on the 360 right now is 2013's. That also goes for all WCW and ECW PPV's. Unless I am completely missing something, they are nowhere to be found on the 360 WWE Network.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Grayson, Popeye McFly, TheLurker and 26 guests