Sunday, June 26, 2016 • Evening Edition • "The Outhousers of Earth Ugh"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:29 am

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:God, is anyone else sick of Daniel Bryan?

:P

I'm getting a bit sick of his more zealous fans, for whom nothing is ever good enough. Despite all evidence to the contrary, some people are still claiming he's being buried.

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:36 am

That whole segment with DB was a big FU to the IWC

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:44 am

Bianco wrote:That whole segment with DB was a big FU to the IWC

You mean the segment where the IWC got exactly what they wanted? Daniel Bryan in the main event at Mania?

Maybe I missed a subtext you picked up on, but I wish more people gave me big FU's by giving me exactly what I want...

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:29 pm

syxxpakk wrote:Just finished NJPW's 42 Anniversary Show. The main event is very good, but I don't know if it's a MOTYC. Rest of the show is solid if unremarkable.

Speaking of, I’ve seen two of the three matches you mentioned from the last PPV. Very good indeed, have yet to watch Okada vs Goto.

Really starting to get behind Ishii. 8)

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:33 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:37 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:Is this the first time Sign Guy has entered the ring? You know, the guy with the signs that cycle through depending on who's in the ring at the time.

He was part of the Yes Movement :lol:

That was a pretty good segment and looked cool!

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:37 pm

Evan Meadow wrote:
I was too busy trying to count how many female wrestling fans were part of the that crowd. Before they swelled, I only saw 3.

:D

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:41 pm

Punchy wrote:
I'm getting a bit sick of his more zealous fans, for whom nothing is ever good enough. Despite all evidence to the contrary, some people are still claiming he's being buried.

:-D

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:43 pm

I also liked the Outlaws on commentary making excuses for their title loss. :lol:

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:32 pm

It's going to be hilarious when Triple H pins Daniel Bryan at WrestleMania, but puts Bryan in the title match anyway because Bryan has finally earned H's respect. Accomplishes three things: Triple H wins, Bryan gets the belt, and Triple H establishes himself as better than everyone in the title match.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:45 pm

syxxpakk wrote:It's going to be hilarious when Triple H pins Daniel Bryan at WrestleMania, but puts Bryan in the title match anyway because Bryan has finally earned H's respect. Accomplishes three things: Triple H wins, Bryan gets the belt, and Triple H establishes himself as better than everyone in the title match.

Nobody but Triple H and Stephanie want to see that. Stop giving him ideas Syxx! :x

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:20 pm

misac wrote:
Really starting to get behind Ishii. 8)

Same here, Ishii has really improved in the last little while.

3MJ

Postby 3MJ » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:19 pm

Someone I know from England quit their job, sold a load of shit, moved to America and now works a little bit with ROH.

Go on lad.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:20 pm

Jubilee wrote:Someone I know from England quit their job, sold a load of shit, moved to America and now works a little bit with ROH.

Go on lad.

Is he anyone who would be seen on screen?

3MJ

Postby 3MJ » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:36 pm

No idea. He's been there a few weeks and hoping to earn a Visa. He's one of the most insane people I've ever met. Hope he makes it.

leave a comment with facebook