Friday, December 9, 2016 • Evening Edition • "That smell was here before we went in."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:31 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:Angelina Love now looks like she's a victim of botched cosmetic surgery. :?

she has for a while

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:36 pm

GHERU wrote:she has for a while

I just figured it out. Looks like she can no longer afford collagen on her reduced TNA contract.

The Shadow

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby The Shadow » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:41 pm

Juan Cena wrote:

Luger looks sooooooo thin! :-(

Who's that between Nash and Steiner?

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:52 am

The Shadow wrote:Luger looks sooooooo thin! :-(

Konnan.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:13 pm

Ugh. Sheamus.

:lol:

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:14 pm

Bianco wrote:
I remember those one shot specials back in the 80's

I liked it better than the first wo WMs.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:17 pm

misac wrote:Ugh. Sheamus.

I don't think that I will ever understand the appeal of Sheamus.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:17 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:TNA has announced that the opening segment of the Impact Wrestling television show will be MVP laying out his vision for the company.

If he turns heel I'm probably going to have a stroke.

I only saw a bit of Impact. I liked Sanada and Tigre Uno.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:18 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:
I just figured it out. Looks like she can no longer afford collagen on her reduced TNA contract.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:20 pm

Tensai dropped his name on NXT. Going by Jason Albert now, I guess he’s doing all commentary now.

Also, I think he wants to eat Renee Young. :shock:

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:51 pm

misac wrote:Tensai dropped his name on NXT. Going by Jason Albert now, I guess he’s doing all commentary now.

Also, I think he wants to eat Renee Young. :shock:

technically it's still a stage name. I believe Jason is his middle name and Albert is a nod to his original run in the company.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:09 pm

Pat Curran just won the Bellator featherweight title back! HOOAH!

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:30 pm

The Shadow wrote:Luger looks sooooooo thin! :-(

But he's not in a wheelchair, which is awesome! I didnt know he'd gotten out of it!

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:41 am

Probable BS rumor. But still interesting. Especially Dana White's reaction.

In an interview with Chad Dukes and Lavar Arrington this afternoon, UFC President Dana White was asked by CBS Radio DC 106.7 The Fan’s Chad Dukes about the rumors of CM Punk’s possible interest in entering the world of MMA. While White said that he and Punk had never discussed Wrestling or Punk fighting in the UFC, he wasn’t counting out the possibility of the door being open for Punk should he ever decide to try his hand at mixed martial arts.

White: “We have literally never talked about business. I like him. He’s a fan. I’ve heard rumors out there, and he and I have been around each other and been together, he has never ever, I’ve never talked to him about wrestling and he’s never talked to me about fighting. I have no idea.”

Dukes: “Would you be open to it?”

White: “Um. I mean, yeah. I guess if he wanted to fight, I’d talk to him about it.”

http://chaddukeswrestlingshow.com/2014/03/14/dana-white-talks-cm-punk-rumors-i-guess-if-he-wanted-to-fight-id-talk-to-him-about/

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:17 am

Watching ROH's TV right now.

Hanson and Raymond Rowe could potentially be a good team. I see Hanson as being the Shawn Michaels of the two though.

leave a comment with facebook