Sunday, December 4, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Who invited Spektre?"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:37 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's awesome of him.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:39 pm

syxxpakk wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

That's awesome of him.

Agreed, it's cool to read about people doing this sort of thing.

Evan Meadow

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Evan Meadow » Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:31 pm

GLX wrote:
http://www.prowrestling.com/a-really-co ... -call-ups/

I wonder if he followed it up with a "You're welcome." :?:

Well I'm sure they said Thank You so of course.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:51 pm

So I watched all of the WWE major shows this week - RAW, Main Event, NXT, and SmackDown. Good stuff. If I'm going to keep following them, something is going to have to go and that might be NJPW. Between weekly WWE shows and ROH, plus weekly ROH DVDs in the neverending effort to get all the way caught up, there's just not enough time for NJPW's PPVs even if they're pretty great. Might watch them this summer though.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:52 pm

Although if WWE storyline quality falls off a cliff, well, back to NJPW.

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:18 pm

TMZ says medical examiner found cause of death to be a massive infarction (heart attack) no drugs or other substances found on Warrior's blood work

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:20 pm

As I figured.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:24 pm

Wonder if Nancy Grace will apologize for implying that Warrior (as well as Owen Hart) died of drug related causes now.

syxxpakk

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:38 pm

Well certainly years of drug abuse caused it, but I don't know if that counts as "drug related."

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:57 pm

syxxpakk wrote:Well certainly years of drug abuse caused it, but I don't know if that counts as "drug related."

His past didn't help him any. At that age & past its not a bad idea to get an EKG done at least once a year.

As for Nancy she won't apologize she got her story, however both families can have a nice little lawsuit ready for her & her bosses if they want

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:36 pm

Grayson wrote:Wonder if Nancy Grace will apologize for implying that Warrior (as well as Owen Hart) died of drug related causes now.

Since she never apologized for claiming three Duke lacrosse players had raped a woman despite the evidence clearing them, I doubt it.

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:04 pm

Juan Cena wrote:
Since she never apologized for claiming three Duke lacrosse players had raped a woman despite the evidence clearing them, I doubt it.

I thought they were rapists but their lawyers got them off by trashing the victim.

Johnny Smith

penile prisoner

Postby Johnny Smith » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:11 pm

Shocked Undertaker fan speaks

you guys helped make him famous :P

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:37 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:
I thought they were rapists but their lawyers got them off by trashing the victim.

Wrong. The victim lied about being raped. The at least one of the accused wasn't even in the house when and where the alleged event supposedly happened. He was videotaped at an ATM.

The "accused" also later went to jail for 2nd degree murder.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/23/crystal-mangum-duke-rape-murder_n_4329191.html

cettel

Whippersnapper

Postby cettel » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:42 am

I've been a wrestling lurker since college, catching a few minutes here and there and not really keeping up with anything directly, but never being too far from it. The Warrior death was a pretty moving moment for me. He was big for me as a kid. It was sad. That being said, you can't discount the effects that drugs had on his heart that led to his overall health problems. He was known as The Anabolic Warrior for years, and that stuff has a rough effect on the body.

The problem with wrestling, and specifically WWE, is that they are perfectly fine killing their own employees. They aren't allowed to work for any other company, but they aren't provided Health Benefits from the company due to being contractors, again, even though they can't work anywhere else. It's really sad. Vince McMahon threatened to fire the entire talent roster when they moved to unionize so they could simply have health coverage. It's a sad fact of the business.

leave a comment with facebook