Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

syxxpakk
Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 111 posts
Title: The Wrasslin' Fan

Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby syxxpakk » Sun May 11, 2014 3:22 pm

Seems fishy. NJPW is a legit major wrestling company and probably #2 in the world. Why would they care what ROH tries to politic?

Advertisement

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Liked in: 955 posts
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sun May 11, 2014 3:26 pm

GHERU wrote:what?

Review Group for WWE Network shows.
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

Stephen Day
Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 406 posts
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja

Postby Stephen Day » Sun May 11, 2014 3:42 pm

syxxpakk wrote:Seems fishy. NJPW is a legit major wrestling company and probably #2 in the world. Why would they care what ROH tries to politic?

New Japan wants to move into North America on a more regular basis from what I understand and they want to work with ROH to make the move smoother. There's going to have to be some give on their end in order to make that relationship work because ROH wants New Japan, but doesn't really need them in order to continue to exist.

New Japan switches gears strangely not that long before their first co-produced shows with ROH, and switches in a way that they normally don't do. That all adds up to me to have been the result of something going on behind the scenes.

Like I said, I'm hoping I'm wrong and that I'm reading to much into things, but I suspect I'm not.

Thank you Troy for the sig

syxxpakk
Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sun May 11, 2014 3:46 pm

I don't know, I just don't buy into the idea of NJPW trying to please an indy promotion. I think it's more they just jumped the gun with Styles. Him signing a contract with NJPW isn't really connected to ROH, and whoever Elgin faces as IWGP champ he's going to job, so I just don't see that being the catalyst.

syxxpakk
Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Sun May 11, 2014 3:59 pm

FWIW, I asked if that was the reason for AJ's title win on THE BOARD and Dave Meltzer said "Nada."

Stephen Day
Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 406 posts
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja

Postby Stephen Day » Sun May 11, 2014 4:03 pm

syxxpakk wrote:FWIW, I asked if that was the reason for AJ's title win on THE BOARD and Dave Meltzer said "Nada."

OK fair enough then.

Thank you Troy for the sig

Star Lord
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 508 posts
Title: I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
Formerly: T-Rex

Postby Star Lord » Mon May 12, 2014 7:47 pm

Ok I am really behind on the goings on of everything currently in wrestling, but I'm not working anymore so I am watching RAW again and I just saw Daniel Bryan come out and say he has to have neck surgery and doesn't know when he is coming back, is that legit or just some story line playing out? If it's legit is he going to have to vacate the title(s)?

doombug
Staff Writer

Liked in: 178 posts

Postby doombug » Mon May 12, 2014 8:14 pm

They Bryan injury is legit. :-(

Guess the Shield have to take the spotlight for a while till he gets better.

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Mon May 12, 2014 8:19 pm

They missed the fucking boat by not having an Uso run him over with a car in the parking lot.

Lord Simian likes this post.

doombug
Staff Writer

Liked in: 178 posts

Postby doombug » Mon May 12, 2014 8:22 pm

Also if you have the network, you may want to watch the Raw pre-show before they edit it out. Sandow interrupted the show pipebomb style 13 minutes in. They even cut out his mic.

If we hear in the next few days that he's been released then it was legit.

Star Lord
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 508 posts
Title: I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
Formerly: T-Rex

Postby Star Lord » Mon May 12, 2014 8:28 pm

I wonder if they will hotshot the title onto Reigns since Bryan is going to be out for an undetermined amount time? Could lead to a match between him and HHH for the title at Summerslam :smt102

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Mon May 12, 2014 8:31 pm

doombug wrote:Also if you have the network, you may want to watch the Raw pre-show before they edit it out. Sandow interrupted the show pipebomb style 13 minutes in. They even cut out his mic.

If we hear in the next few days that he's been released then it was legit.

It's always a work.

syxxpakk
Wrasslin' Fan

Postby syxxpakk » Mon May 12, 2014 8:31 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:It's always a work.

Nah, he's legit hurt.

When you're as good as Chael, you can only call out people worse than you.

@syxxpakk on the Twitter.

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 1075 posts
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie

Postby Grayson » Mon May 12, 2014 9:10 pm

WWE Payback rolls into Allstate Arena in Rosemont, Illinois. Daniel Bryan comes out to wrestle his match with Kane but just before the referee signals for the bell to ring, Stephanie McMahon slithers down to the ring with that shit-eating grin of hers. As it turns out, upon discovering the news that Daniel Bryan would be requiring neck surgery, out of concern for Daniel Bryan's well-being, Stephanie had a conversation with the doctor and together they arrived at the conclusion that it would be irresponsible to clear Bryan to wrestle at the event. Therefore, Daniel Bryan can not defend his WWE World Heavyweight Championship and must "regrettably" vacate the championship immediately. As the leader of the Yes Movement tries to confront Stephanie about this news, he is attacked from behind by Kane who makes sure that the Bryan is unable to compete in their match. The fans are in utter shock, the commentators have no idea what to make of the situation, and then Stephanie does the unthinkable...she hands the WWE World Heavyweight Championship belts to the Big Red Machine, proclaiming him the NEW WWE World Heavyweight Champion...

Until the familiar chords of NO CHANCE IN HELL engulf the arena. The crowd erupts as Vince McMahon saunters to the ring. He says that as a result of the machinations of his daughter and son-in-law, he may not have a lot of power left in the company that he started but he does have just enough pull left to correct one mistake. As it turns out, for the past few months, Vince has been in contact with a man who had not just been personally wronged by Triple H and Stephanie but by Kane himself. Since Vince no longer has the power to fight his daughter and son-in-law and since they have done everything within their power to make sure that anybody else in a position to oppose them were taken out, he had to remove a key player from the board until such a time as they could make their move.

Stephanie interrupts her father's speech and claims that it doesn't really matter what Vince McMahon has up his sleeve because if a man backed by the entire WWE Universe couldn't stop them, then nobody can because they are what is best for business. Vince responds that the man he has in mind knows a thing or two about being the best. In fact, for 434 days he was undisputedly the Best in the World. The crowd erupts again for the loudest pop of the night as "Cult of Personality" invades every square foot of the Allstate Arena and CM Punk returns to challenge Kane for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship!

I know...I know...but I can dream right? 8)
ImageImageImage

Zechs
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 243 posts
Title: Deposted Despot
Formerly: Blight, Deacon Frost, Heinrich Himmler of S_D

Postby Zechs » Mon May 12, 2014 9:41 pm

:lol:

sdsichero wrote:
I especially like and admire Zechs. He's everything I wish I could be!

Dragavon wrote:Zechs... is...

Zechs...is...

I can't say it. It's too horrible. Zechs...is...not...wrong...

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum