Thursday, December 8, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "Memorial to dead childhoods."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:30 pm

If I had never heard of Rosa Mendes before, this video would give me the impression that she was a rookie.

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:41 pm

GLX wrote:If I had never heard of Rosa Mendes before, this video would give me the impression that she was a rookie.

well she has been off tv for a while and we know what the WWE thinks of our attention span.

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:05 pm

Bianco wrote:
well she has been off tv for a while and we know what the WWE thinks of our attention span.

Last time she was in a televised match, she was on Wrestlemania. At the very least, they could've shot some footage of her schooling a n00b in the ring.

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:16 pm

E network wants her on the next season of total diva, or so I read. So I'm sure she will have a healthy role doing something

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:46 pm

misac wrote:
I can’t get into the Ascension. I don’t think they’re bad but I lose all interest when they come on. :P

they are good wrestlers, just not as intimidating as they think they look

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:06 pm

So after watching 3 hours of Raw, the only question I have is....what are Sin Cara and Sandow talking about with the Diva?

T.S.S.-72

Rain Partier

Postby T.S.S.-72 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:57 am

Bianco wrote:So after watching 3 hours of Raw, the only question I have is....what are Sin Cara and Sandow talking about with the Diva?

LOL

Last nights show was ok, but it didn't deliver like last weeks episode did. I think they should have booked last weeks show for this week as the go home show leading into MITB.

OneWhoIsAll

Great Scott!!!

Postby OneWhoIsAll » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:35 am

Still very sad that Yoshi Tatsu got released.

Talk about wasted potential for a strong mid tier guy... not sure if they didn't use him because hes Asian or something because of WWE rep when they handle their Asian talent but damn....

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:49 am

The Eddie thing was ok, can't believe its been that long. The show was alright but repeating the SD main event? I think creative took the night off..... More than usual

T.S.S.-72

Rain Partier

Postby T.S.S.-72 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:01 am

Bianco wrote:The Eddie thing was ok, can't believe its been that long. The show was alright but repeating the SD main event? I think creative took the night off..... More than usual

Yeah I enjoyed the Stephanie and Vickie stuff more than I thought I would, Stephanie has been very entertaining the last couple months. Last nights show was just treading water, waiting for Sunday kinda thing. It's kinda like they blew their load to quick last week and just didn't know what to do with this weeks show.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:17 am

Bianco wrote:E network wants her on the next season of total diva, or so I read. So I'm sure she will have a healthy role doing something

Fucking E. :x

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:18 am

Bianco wrote:So after watching 3 hours of Raw, the only question I have is....what are Sin Cara and Sandow talking about with the Diva?

:smt102 I missed that segment.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:19 am

OneWhoIsAll wrote:Still very sad that Yoshi Tatsu got released.

Talk about wasted potential for a strong mid tier guy... not sure if they didn't use him because hes Asian or something because of WWE rep when they handle their Asian talent but damn....

Me too, I hope he goes somewhere other than TNA.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:22 am

Bianco wrote:The Eddie thing was ok, can't believe its been that long. The show was alright but repeating the SD main event? I think creative took the night off..... More than usual

I thought it was pretty gross. The whole segment was a waste. Big deal Vickie’s getting fired again. :roll:

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:23 am

Hey, Syxxpak did you get the ROH PPV? Worth getting the replay?

leave a comment with facebook