Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Bianco
cheese

Liked in: 141 posts

Advertisement

Tattooed Jesus
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 699 posts
Title: I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
Formerly: T-Rex

Re: The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Postby Tattooed Jesus » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:51 pm

Opening segment of RAW was awful. Hall of Fame Forum with Hogan, Flair, and HBK. All three guys sounded off their game, only Hogan picked Cena to win the rematch. Cena then comes out, completely no sells the ass kicking from Brock, and cuts one of the worst promos ever.

Johnny Smith likes this post.

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 347 posts
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones

Postby fieldy snuts » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:37 pm

Did they really have to job out Bray Wyatt to help Cena's image after Lesnar?

2 people like this post.

Juan Cena
DANG!

Liked in: 214 posts
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning

Postby Juan Cena » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:42 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:Did they really have to job out Bray Wyatt to help Cena's image after Lesnar?

WWE is really burning all it's bridges right now trying to keep from going under. It probably won't work.

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."

http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

Bianco
cheese

Postby Bianco » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:42 pm

Yea that RAW was a stinker, the bella segment was awful, but I think Jerry got to feel up Nikki a little :smt007 The main event was unnecessary, I'm not the biggest Waytt fan but they could have found someone else, but I guess they wanted someone who gave Cena a hard time and Bray feud is fresh in their minds.

Bo vs. Jack might turn out to be a fun couple of matches, I am curious to see how the stardust/goldust heel turn goes, but I think it's a bad idea, Uzo's turn would have been better
I thought Mark Henry was taking on the Russian now :smt017 but it's back with the Big Show. WWE booking/creative is all over the place, they don't have a clue

Zechs
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 344 posts
Title: Deposted Despot
Formerly: Blight, Deacon Frost, Heinrich Himmler of S_D

Postby Zechs » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:17 am

T-Roy Space Cowboy wrote:Opening segment of RAW was awful. Hall of Fame Forum with Hogan, Flair, and HBK. All three guys sounded off their game, only Hogan picked Cena to win the rematch. Cena then comes out, completely no sells the ass kicking from Brock, and cuts one of the worst promos ever.

Just when you thought last week was bad, this week was a hundred time's worse with no live Paul Heyman/Brock Lesnar promo or Ambrose/Rollins main event. This RAW stunk from start to finish, save the taped segment with Lesnar. Where the hell was Ryback or Curtis Axel to feed to Cena? Where did the Rusev feud with Mark Henry disappear? UGH this RAW was just painful to watch.

sdsichero wrote:
I especially like and admire Zechs. He's everything I wish I could be!

Dragavon wrote:Zechs... is...

Zechs...is...

I can't say it. It's too horrible. Zechs...is...not...wrong...

pastajoe
Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Liked in: 592 posts

Postby pastajoe » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:14 am

Could the Bella feud lead to an eventual return of Danial Bryan to compete against Cena, with them fighting for the honor of their women? It could be done without really making Cena a heel. Maybe Bryan accidentally hits Nikki, which leads to Cena reacting.

Bianco
cheese

Postby Bianco » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:55 am

pastajoe wrote:Could the Bella feud lead to an eventual return of Danial Bryan to compete against Cena, with them fighting for the honor of their women? It could be done without really making Cena a heel. Maybe Bryan accidentally hits Nikki, which leads to Cena reacting.

If Nikki didn't have her "enhanced talents" they could have gone with " I slept with your husband" route

Tattooed Jesus
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Tattooed Jesus » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:12 am

fieldy snuts wrote:Did they really have to job out Bray Wyatt to help Cena's image after Lesnar?

I absolutely hate the fact that Cena is even back on TV already, hate even more that he is having his rematch so soon, but that display last night was just disgusting! :smt013

How is any other character on the show ever supposed to gain any kind of momentum or legitimacy when they are constantly just jobbing out to and being dominated by John Cena, it was just awful. :smt011

I feel like Bray Wyatt could be a character that could build a long lasting legacy much like what the Undertaker did but not if they keep feeding him to Cena, every time Cena needs a boost.

Tattooed Jesus
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Tattooed Jesus » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:19 am

Bianco wrote:Yea that RAW was a stinker, the bella segment was awful, but I think Jerry got to feel up Nikki a little :smt007 The main event was unnecessary, I'm not the biggest Waytt fan but they could have found someone else, but I guess they wanted someone who gave Cena a hard time and Bray feud is fresh in their minds.

Bo vs. Jack might turn out to be a fun couple of matches, I am curious to see how the stardust/goldust heel turn goes, but I think it's a bad idea, Uzo's turn would have been better
I thought Mark Henry was taking on the Russian now :smt017 but it's back with the Big Show. WWE booking/creative is all over the place, they don't have a clue

I agree the booking or creative direction of WWE is completely all over the place right now, but I didn't the entire show was that bad. The opening segment was garbage, the main event was complete shit, and the Bellas don't need to be on TV. The rest of the show was pretty good though. I like the Rhodes Bros turning on the Uso's, they will work well as heels and I bet a large portion of the crowds will still cheer them, because the Uso's are becoming the Cena of the tag division. Loved the match between Swagger and Rusev, I am really into Swagger right now and I hope this is building up to a big win for him at some point. I like the Rollins/Reigns feud beginning because I was sick of Orton and Reigns, so I hope thats done. I even enjoyed Miz having Sandow as his Stunt Double :lol: This is how the Miz works the best as the sleazy heel, and Ziggler got another win on TV so thats awesome.

Johnny Smith
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 179 posts
Title: Metadata Broker

Postby Johnny Smith » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:31 am

it was a dreadful RAW :-(

misac likes this post.

Zechs
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 344 posts
Title: Deposted Despot
Formerly: Blight, Deacon Frost, Heinrich Himmler of S_D

Postby Zechs » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:22 pm

Let's all just pretend this RAW never happened. If they don't mention it, maybe we shouldn't either.

sdsichero wrote:
I especially like and admire Zechs. He's everything I wish I could be!

Dragavon wrote:Zechs... is...

Zechs...is...

I can't say it. It's too horrible. Zechs...is...not...wrong...

misac
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 259 posts

Postby misac » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:51 pm

Makes sense, she's terrible.

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:55 pm

T-Roy Space Cowboy wrote:Opening segment of RAW was awful. Hall of Fame Forum with Hogan, Flair, and HBK. All three guys sounded off their game, only Hogan picked Cena to win the rematch. Cena then comes out, completely no sells the ass kicking from Brock, and cuts one of the worst promos ever.

And he was so rude. :x

misac
Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:58 pm

So fucked not. But it still wasn’t as bad as JBL during the Swagger match.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum