Saturday, July 30, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "We put the "O" in OCD."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:22 pm

Let's all just pretend this RAW never happened. If they don't mention it, maybe we shouldn't either.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:51 pm

Makes sense, she's terrible.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:55 pm

T-Roy Space Cowboy wrote:Opening segment of RAW was awful. Hall of Fame Forum with Hogan, Flair, and HBK. All three guys sounded off their game, only Hogan picked Cena to win the rematch. Cena then comes out, completely no sells the ass kicking from Brock, and cuts one of the worst promos ever.

And he was so rude. :x

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:58 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:Did they really have to job out Bray Wyatt to help Cena's image after Lesnar?

So fucked not. But it still wasn’t as bad as JBL during the Swagger match.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:01 pm

Bianco wrote:Yea that RAW was a stinker, the bella segment was awful, but I think Jerry got to feel up Nikki a little :smt007 The main event was unnecessary, I'm not the biggest Waytt fan but they could have found someone else, but I guess they wanted someone who gave Cena a hard time and Bray feud is fresh in their minds.

Bo vs. Jack might turn out to be a fun couple of matches, I am curious to see how the stardust/goldust heel turn goes, but I think it's a bad idea, Uzo's turn would have been better
I thought Mark Henry was taking on the Russian now :smt017 but it's back with the Big Show. WWE booking/creative is all over the place, they don't have a clue

High five on continuing the hate on the Bellas angle!

I’m actually excited for Dallas vs Swagger.

Ambrose could have saved this show. :P

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:25 pm

I'm sure that misac will have some thoughts on this:

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:09 pm

The Shadow

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby The Shadow » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:34 pm

T-Roy Space Cowboy wrote:Opening segment of RAW was awful.

Yep... best part was the entrance themes.

Even HBK couldn't save it.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:55 pm

Hmmm, interesting. Stephan Bonnar has signed with Bellator.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/stephan-bonnar-signs-bellator-promises-151109665.html

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:59 pm

I love the Monday Night Wars show on the Network.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:18 pm

TNA wrestlers Brooke Adams and Robbie E. Strauss are competing on The Amazing Race this season.

https://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/amazing-race-season-25-cast--bethany-hamilton--game-changing-twist-132134836.html

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:39 pm

Juan Cena wrote:TNA wrestlers Brooke Adams and Robbie E. Strauss are competing on The Amazing Race this season.

https://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/amazing-race-season-25-cast--bethany-hamilton--game-changing-twist-132134836.html

I'm sure that's fascinating to everybody else in 1997 too. Enjoy your celebrity road rules.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:44 pm

Lord Simian wrote:
I'm sure that's fascinating to everybody else in 1997 too. Enjoy your celebrity road rules.

The Amazing Race came on the air in 2001.

OneWhoIsAll

Great Scott!!!

Postby OneWhoIsAll » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:02 pm

Anyone notice that WWE have been being cheap on their PPV Sets? I know they need to cut back cost, but come on..

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:56 pm

Looks like Jake Roberts is in the hospital with double pneumonia. He has been going in and out of consciousness. I wish him well

leave a comment with facebook