Saturday, December 10, 2016 • Evening Edition • "All nerds welcome. Bring your own toilet paper."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:14 am

fieldy snuts wrote:The Growing Up Bella segments remind me of when Bully Ray used segments to explain his reasoning for creating the Aces & Eights and how he masterminded everything over the year they were a mystery.

Except Nikki Bella ain't no Bully Ray :lol:

:lol:

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:33 am

Damn Daniel Bryan for getting injured, this is his fault. :lol:

T.S.S.-72

Rain Partier

Postby T.S.S.-72 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:19 am

That was easily one of the worst episodes of RAW ever.

BELLAS,BELLAS, BELLAS!! It was just to damn much, for the love of God it was just so bad!!!

Then Cena continues to bury the entire roster, it was just so sad. Corporate Kane is horrible, Glen just go ahead and retire please FFS.

I am gonna go out on a limb here and make a "It's Better for Business" prediction. It's the annual Cena goes heel call, where he is getting destroyed by Lesnar at NOC, then the entire Authority: HHH, Kane, Rollins, and Orton make their way to the ring. They all jump in and beat down Lesnar to help Cena get the win. Cena turns heel, joins The Authority because he and HHH realized that Brock Champ and destroying Cena wasn't "Best for Business" but Cena being Champ and being with the Authority is. Cena gets his heel turn, he will get legit heat, you can then have Cena vs Reigns at WM31 to pass the torch from one Golden Boy to the next. Then you can turn Cena back face after next year when he goes against The Authority.

It'll never happen but it is the only thing I will accept as any other outcome other than Cena getting destroyed by Lesnar again at NOC.

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:38 am

It would be a nice change for everybody but Cena won't be allowed to change, there is to much $$$ involved.

I would settle for Cena losing or winning w/o getting the belt & take some off so he can heal.

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:25 am

Raw was pretty benign, the opening was fine enough, you saw the 6 man coming but still solid segment, I was hoping Steph would be out there, her and Chris have amazing chemistry.

btw if Mike Sam shows up it would be cool if he was met by 1996 Goldust :lol:

I'm enjoying the Miz a little, the coward heel works for him. I said last week that Swagger/Bo program should be fun to watch, Bo can learn a lot from Jack.

I think we covered my feeling about the Bella situation

The main event was what I expected, I have a funny feeling from the look Big Show gave Henry that Lana found a new comrade

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:58 am

"For the longest time, I had a crush on Daniel Bryan. He was so dreamy, but I didn't have the 'it factor'. Still, I wasn't discouraged. When I talked to Brie, she told me that bigger breasts would help. After I had surgery, I found her and Daniel Bryan making out while Democracy Now was playing in the background. I've never told a soul about this."

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:11 am

Bianco wrote:Raw was pretty benign, the opening was fine enough, you saw the 6 man coming but still solid segment, I was hoping Steph would be out there, her and Chris have amazing chemistry.

btw if Mike Sam shows up it would be cool if he was met by 1996 Goldust :lol:

I'm enjoying the Miz a little, the coward heel works for him. I said last week that Swagger/Bo program should be fun to watch, Bo can learn a lot from Jack.

I think we covered my feeling about the Bella situation

The main event was what I expected, I have a funny feeling from the look Big Show gave Henry that Lana found a new comrade

Yeah I kind of hope that Miz continues on for a bit longer with Sandow and uses this modified version of the "Free Bird" rule.

T.S.S.-72

Rain Partier

Postby T.S.S.-72 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:22 pm

I just read that Jerry Springer is going to be on next weeks RAW to do Segments with the Bellas :smt013 :smt011 :smt013

I just do not understand why WWE keeps pushing this shit story line that no one cares about. I am so disgusted with WWE right now. They had so much potential coming out of Summerslam and they have just squandered all of it.

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:45 am

The script from Monday Night Raw.

http://imgur.com/a/6CXSR

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:11 pm

Well, this is interesting, if true.
WWE has reportedly come to terms with Brock Lesnar on an agreement that will allow the company to book him as frequently as they want – for a price.

Previously, Lesnar was committed to work a select number of appearances and WWE would have to map out the storylines and dates to work around Lesnar’s schedule. WWE is now able to book Lesnar for RAW shows and pay-per-views whenever they want to use him, on a a pro-rate basis, according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

Lesnar will defend the WWE World Heavyweight Championship against John Cena on September 21st at Night of Champions.

http://www.sescoops.com/brock-lesnars-wwe-deal-changes-wwe-can-use-often-want/

WWE only really needs Lesnar one time a month at most. Then all they need is use Heyman to do the dirty work week in and week out.

Bianco

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:44 pm

Juan Cena wrote:Well, this is interesting, if true.

http://www.sescoops.com/brock-lesnars-wwe-deal-changes-wwe-can-use-often-want/

WWE only really needs Lesnar one time a month at most. Then all they need is use Heyman to do the dirty work week in and week out.

So a bunch of decent projects get axed and decent people get fired for "budget cuts" and that goof gets a raise for what exactly? I don't blame Brock, good for him scamming Vince out of money but wth is WWE thinking

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:08 pm

troysshr wrote:I just read that Jerry Springer is going to be on next weeks RAW to do Segments with the Bellas :smt013 :smt011 :smt013

I just do not understand why WWE keeps pushing this shit story line that no one cares about. I am so disgusted with WWE right now. They had so much potential coming out of Summerslam and they have just squandered all of it.

Oh no. NO!! NOOOO!!!!

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:54 pm

Bianco wrote:
So a bunch of decent projects get axed and decent people get fired for "budget cuts" and that goof gets a raise for what exactly? I don't blame Brock, good for him scamming Vince out of money but wth is WWE thinking

If it means using Lesnar once or twice a month, and it brings in the viewers, it's probably worth it for the WWE.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:22 pm

The Miz has been the best thing in WWE since Summerslam.

This is depressing, albeit great for Miz, because he is awesome. And Damien Mizdow too, so good.

I miss Dean Ambrose :cry:

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:17 pm

The lawyers representing C.M. Punk (a/k/a Philip Brooks) have sent a 22 page letter to WWE's legal department concerning royalties from the use of Punk's name and likeness in the upcoming WWE 2K15 video game, according to Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer.

Zim Says: Actual litigation has yet occur, but one would assume that's the next step in the process. The company's side seems to be that Punk breached his contract by walking out with no notice. Punk's camp feels that the royalties are due because Punk didn't breach his contract or go to work for another company; he retired and deserves to be paid for the use of his name and likeness. We'll keep you posted on any update to the story or response from WWE.

http://prowrestling.net/article.php?WWE ... ties-38750

leave a comment with facebook