Wednesday, November 22, 2017 • Afternoon Edition • "Tom Brennan's worst nightmare."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:42 pm

:shock: :lol:

Johnny Smith

Zombie Guard

Postby Johnny Smith » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:18 pm

McMonkey Nut wrote:
Or just pinned Mahal right after he decked Cena with the briefcase instead of getting out of the ring, walking off, talking shit, and then just standing there like an idiot.

Hell Cena should have helped Corbin, then he could have fought Corbin for the title in their match at Summerslam.

Corbin was robbed :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bianco

Expert Post Whore

Postby Bianco » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:48 pm

So keeping in line with the be a star campaign Enzo is being put in a cage as punishment even though he is deathly afraid of hights. Corbin supposedly being punished for insulting Meltzer.

Losing the breifcase is fine, but they made him look stupid doing it

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:52 pm

Bianco wrote:Corbin supposedly being punished for insulting Meltzer.

Corbin has been doing a fine job of doing that all of his own. :smt102

jephd

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby jephd » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:03 pm

Bianco wrote:So keeping in line with the be a star campaign Enzo is being put in a cage as punishment even though he is deathly afraid of hights. Corbin supposedly being punished for insulting Meltzer.

Can't be that afraid of heights after 3 years of Air Enzo

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:51 pm

Jim Cornette, and Taryn Terrell are with GFW.

Bianco

Expert Post Whore

Postby Bianco » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:31 pm

Shelton re-signed with WWE... again

Bianco

Expert Post Whore

Postby Bianco » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:57 pm

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/874599- ... season-two

Southpaw Regional Wrestling season 2

jephd

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby jephd » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:12 pm

No takeover/'slam prediction thread?

Bianco

Expert Post Whore

Postby Bianco » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:40 pm

Nxt takeover was very solid including a

ROH reunion at the end with Cole & the ReDragons

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:41 pm

jephd wrote:No takeover/'slam prediction thread?

Was a bitch to get up, but the Summerslam thread is up.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:06 am

My thoughts on NXT this week:

There wasn't much funny business at the women's title match contract signing -- colour me surprised.

The Street Profits were even more fun this week than they were last week even though this week's match was much shorter.

I think it's about time for Lars Sullivan to go out on his own as a solo wrestler.

Billie Kay vs. Ruby Riot was alright.

Is it just me, or does it seem like the Iconic Duo are just spinning their wheels in NXT at the moment?

The Drew McIntyre vs. Roderick Strong main event wasn't as good as I thought it would be. It was made even worse by the non finish.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:08 am

My thoughts on ROH's TV this week:

The fact that the Best Friends were already an established tag team is one of the reasons why I wasn't that upset by the break up of Ropongi Vice.

I'm liking the Jay Lethal vs. Silas Young and the Beer City Bruiser feud a lot more than I was. Did they have to remind me that things started over a TV commercial though?

I wish the announcers would stop saying, "This match could main event any ROH show" regarding Matt Taven vs. Jay Briscoe. I heard it three times before the match began. No, it couldn't, and you trying to convince me that it could isn't working. Taven isn't a main eventer and I'm not seeing any evidence that he ever will be.

I thought it was weird the way Dalton Castle and Colt Cabana just buried the hachet like they did. It seemed to come out of nowhere. It was the end to their feud that I was expecting.

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:08 am

So, Adam Cole was spotted flying into Brooklyn, and sure enough, he debuts at Takeover.

Wasn't someone ELSE spotted flying into Brooklyn for the weekend?

McMonkey Nut

Rain Partier

Postby McMonkey Nut » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:50 am

It's Story Time with Adam Cole BAY BAY!!!

My thoughts on Takeover:

I do not give a shit about Andrade Cien Almas. Johnny Wrestling is the best underdog baby face in wrestling.

The AoP looked like Giant Ninja Turtles when they were coming to the ring. I was shocked as hell, but very happy with Sanity winning the tag titles.

Black and Itami literally kicked the shit outta each other, and I loved it.

Asuka is Asuka and I don't think she is ever going to lose.

Roode and McIntyre put on a very good main event match, but seeing ReDragon and Adam Cole on NXT was fucking awesome!!!

Now Roode needs to debut on SDL accepting AJ Styles US Title Open Challenge!!! GLORIOUS VS PHENOMENAL!!!

leave a comment with facebook