Sunday, September 23, 2018 • Evening Edition • "At least we're not Newsarama!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:21 pm

Becky Lynch enjoyed this way too much

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:47 pm

Ellsworth had his underwear inside the MITB briefcase?

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:49 pm

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:50 pm

Next week

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:55 pm

All of Grayson’s favorite wrestlers

... and Baron Corbin :roll:

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:02 pm

Johnny Smith wrote:Image

All of Grayson’s favorite wrestlers

... and Baron Corbin :roll:

:lol:

I see my boys, The New Day, of course and AJ Styles, Shinsuke Nakamura, Rusev, and Dolph Ziggler but where are The Elite?! Where is Dalton Castle?! What of Kevin Owens and his best friend, Sami Zayn? The fashion forward, law enforcement duo, Breezango?! No, no, this is wrong. This is ALL wrong!

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:07 pm

Speaking of The Elite, it looks like a fan has started a Twitter War between traditional Japanese restaurants T.G.I.Fridays and Cracker Barrel over the admiration of The Young Bucks! :shock:

:lol:

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:03 pm

Mojo Ichiruto

Rain Partier

Postby Mojo Ichiruto » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:07 pm

Johnny Smith wrote:Image

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:02 pm

I'm honestly surprised that Vince has not restarted the New World Order not only as a way to bury the Bullet Club but also make a bunch of money

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:49 pm

New Japan wrestler and Hart Family member Davey Boy Smith Jr. is a bit of a real life hero:

https://globalnews.ca/news/3819370/wres ... ridge/amp/

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:46 am

My thoughts on NXT this week:

Oney Lorcan and Danny Burch vs. Tino Sabbatelli and Riddick Moss? All four have been used as jobbers almost exclusively in the past few months. Of the two teams I would have preferred a win by Lorcan and Burch, but it seems like that was not to be.

I would have preferred another four way match to determine the final participant in the match for the vacant women's title. Outside of something like the Royal Rumble I find that Battle Royals aren't the most interesting way to determine contenders for titles.

The Roderick Strong vs. Andrade Almas main event was really good.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:47 am

My thoughts on ROH's TV this week:

I'm not a fan of the current version of the Kingdom, but I will say that TK O'Ryan is a good wrestler. He's probably the best in ring worker of that group.

Scorpio Sky is good. I hope ROH takes the same route they did with Flip Gordon and Jonathan Gresham and eventually move him away from being a jobber.

KUSHIDA and Jay Lethal vs. the Addiction was a really good main event.

Mojo Ichiruto

Rain Partier

Postby Mojo Ichiruto » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:18 am

Stephen Day wrote:My thoughts on ROH's TV this week:

I'm not a fan of the current version of the Kingdom, but I will say that TK O'Ryan is a good wrestler. He's probably the best in ring worker of that group.

Scorpio Sky is good. I hope ROH takes the same route they did with Flip Gordon and Jonathan Gresham and eventually move him away from being a jobber.

KUSHIDA and Jay Lethal vs. the Addiction was a really good main event.

Two things about the Kingdom that really bother me, the fact that both the other dudes are better than Matt Taven but Taven is the "star" of the group. Also the way they hold up the four finger like the 4 Horsemen when they are just a 3 man group, that just really gets on my nerves.

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:26 am

McMonkey Nut wrote:
Two things about the Kingdom that really bother me, the fact that both the other dudes are better than Matt Taven but Taven is the "star" of the group. Also the way they hold up the four finger like the 4 Horsemen when they are just a 3 man group, that just really gets on my nerves.

I've only seen a couple of their matches are the four fingers supposed to represent a crown or something? I didn't understand it but I'm not the biggest expert on Ring of Honor

leave a comment with facebook