Saturday, April 21, 2018 • Morning Edition • "Comics: we give a crap!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:49 pm

My thoughts on ROH's TV this week:

Caprice Coleman is one of those guys that I wish ROH had done more with over the years.

That segment with the Addiction went on too long.

I'm looking forward to seeing Bully Ray and Tommy Dreamer beat the crap out of the Briscoes.

I'm liking what ROH is doing with Jay Lethal right now. The stuff with Marty Scurll trying to bring Lethal back to what he was when he was a heel is great. It's been awhile since I felt like ROH was actually doing something with him other than keeping him in a holding pattern.

The signing ceremony for the world title fight between Cody Rhodes and Dalton Castle went on a little too long too.

This wasn't my favourite episode of ROH Wrestling ever. There wasn't enough wrestling.

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:53 pm

Grayson wrote:With RAW circling the drain on a weekly basis, I didn't really see the point of paying attention to anything but the Matt Hardy promo. In retrospect, I think that this was a good decision. I did, on the other hand, catch all of Smackdown last night. So there's that.

* I just really don't get what they are doing with Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, Daniel Bryan, and Shane McMahon right now. Owens and Zayn are still clearly playing the heels but McMahon isn't being straightforward with authority and Daniel Bryan is just kinda there, sorta helping KO and Zayn but not really? :? :smt017

* I guess Randall was out there at some point. I don't know. I tend to fall asleep when he's around. :smt102

* You guys know that I love my boys, The New Day but I would be lying if I said that I wasn't massively disappointed that they cut of Aiden English's beautiful rendition of the 12 Days of Rusev. I'm just glad that Rusev Day was entered into the Tag Team Title match at Clash of Champions this weekend. I would be 100% happy with either of these two teams walking out with the belts.

* Mojo Rawley is a heel now. He's upset because Zack Ryder came back from injury and they became a tag team again. Rawley feels like Ryder was holding him back because Rawley used "The Gronk" to win the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal. Rawley left out the fact that Ryder is a former Intercontinental, United States, and Tag Team Champion. Don't be like Mojo Rawley.

* Sweet sassy molassey, I thought that the Absolution promo from last week was garbage but here they are again, all three of them on Smackdown, calling themselves the Riott Squad now, delivering absolute dumpster fire. Did Triple H not think to tell Vince than none of these ladies were really ready to be called up to the main roster? Speaking of which, they've been on the main roster all of, what? 10 seconds? Why in the trapezoidal purple polka dotted hell would they ever think that they were in line for title shots, let alone being mistreated because they weren't immediately in contention?!

* Still don't know why Harper and Rowan needed to be repackaged. Nothing about what they are doing now couldn't have been accomplished before they were given weird outfits and hammers. :smt102

* Baron Corbin was, is, and always will be trash. Bobby Roode needs to go heel. Dolph Ziggler deserves so much better than all of this.

* In a perfect world, Charlotte would be on the same show as Sasha Banks, Bayley, Becky Lynch, Alexa Bliss, and Asuka and she wouldn't have to deal with carrying an entire division by herself but I guess it is what it is at this point.

* Randall's bac... :smt015

* Seriously, what the fuck are they doing with Owens and Zayn?! Why is Shinsuke Nakamura wrapped up in all of this?! Where the fuck was the WWE World Heavyweight Champion, AJ Styles?! :?

A tag team breaks up, and the heelish one claims the other was holding them back? Don't blame Mojo for that, it's literally the story used in like, 90% of all tag team splits! Shit, I think even DX claimed Shawn was holding them back when he "left"...

Bianco

phrase IV

Postby Bianco » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:36 am

Lord Simian wrote:
A tag team breaks up, and the heelish one claims the other was holding them back? Don't blame Mojo for that, it's literally the story used in like, 90% of all tag team splits! Shit, I think even DX claimed Shawn was holding them back when he "left"...

Ironic since the rockers split because Marty was holding Shawn back

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:09 am

http://wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/12 ... -arrested/

:shock:

Bianco

phrase IV

Postby Bianco » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:13 am

GLX wrote:http://wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/1210/634818/wwe-205-live-star-arrested/

Wow

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:55 am

Bianco wrote:
Ironic since the rockers split because Marty was holding Shawn back

See? The story works!

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:45 pm

GLX wrote:http://wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/1210/634818/wwe-205-live-star-arrested/

Holy crap, and I thought Mike Elgin's actions that destroyed his career this week were bad.

Johnny Smith

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby Johnny Smith » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:09 pm

The India event was this past weekend

Jinder put over HHH :P

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/wwe/top-stories/wwe-live-india-jinder-mahal-loses-to-triple-h-delhi-embraces-roman-reigns-/articleshow/62007704.cms

They did an Indian dance after the match :-D :lol:

Bianco

phrase IV

Postby Bianco » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:15 pm

Johnny Smith wrote:The India event was this past weekend

Jinder put over HHH :P

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/wwe/top-stories/wwe-live-india-jinder-mahal-loses-to-triple-h-delhi-embraces-roman-reigns-/articleshow/62007704.cms

They did an Indian dance after the match :-D :lol:

I'm not the biggest jinder fan but would it have killed HHH's ego to put the guy over in India?

Johnny Smith

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby Johnny Smith » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:23 pm

Bianco wrote:
I'm not the biggest jinder fan but would it have killed HHH's ego to put the guy over in India?

HHH did say that "India was in good hands with Jinder" 8)

Johnny Smith

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby Johnny Smith » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:24 pm

HHH did put over Roman in Abu Dhabi

Johnny Smith

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby Johnny Smith » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:28 pm

Plenty of singles matches tonight 8)

WWE Raw preview, Dec. 11, 2017: Strowman faces Kane in battle of behemoths

WWE officials will need to reinforce the ring when Braun Strowman goes one-on-one with Kane, live on Raw. Can The Monster Among Men conquer The Big Red Machine? Also on Raw, Intercontinental Champion Roman Reigns battles Cesaro, Dean Ambrose takes on Samoa Joe and Seth Rollins clashes with Sheamus! Will Asuka and Absolution finally collide in Cleveland? Bray Wyatt faces “deletion” at the hands of Matt Hardy.

Johnny Smith

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby Johnny Smith » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:22 pm

Guess the W hasn't heard yet that this is a scam?

Johnny Smith

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby Johnny Smith » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:03 pm

RAW

Live in Cleveland

Samoa Joe in the ring

Johnny Smith

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby Johnny Smith » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:06 pm

He calls out the Big Dog

leave a comment with facebook