Friday, July 20, 2018 • Morning Edition • "Cyclops was right."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Johnny Smith

WTF is this rank?

Postby Johnny Smith » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:17 pm

Breezango has a match at Clash of Champions!

Johnny Smith

WTF is this rank?

Postby Johnny Smith » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:19 pm

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:40 pm

Johnny Smith wrote:Image

I see what they did there

Johnny Smith

WTF is this rank?

Postby Johnny Smith » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:59 pm

I guess this means Sami stays in the WWE after Clash of Champions :P

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:54 pm

http://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezone/ne ... e#/slide/1

NJPW plans

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:28 pm

Bianco wrote:http://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezone/news/908161-mark-cuban-reveals-huge-njpw-plans-on-axs-tv-does-he-think-vince-is-threatened-by-njpw-axs-tv-more#/slide/1

NJPW plans

It's nice to see New Japan continue to grow.

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:16 pm

I'll be planning an OHwf thread for Final Battle. It won't affect Clash of Champions, but it'll be a nice exhibition for those who want to join in. Thread goes up tomorrow with the match(es) being determined before the PPV.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:50 pm

It's been a weird crowd at times at Final Battle. They've gone quiet in some matches I wouldn't have expected them to. The six man tag title match is a god example. It's like they were waiting for something to happen and were sitting on their hands when they weren't getting high spots. :smt102

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:20 am

Stephen Day wrote:It's been a weird crowd at times at Final Battle. They've gone quiet in some matches I wouldn't have expected them to. The six man tag title match is a god example. It's like they were waiting for something to happen and were sitting on their hands when they weren't getting high spots. :smt102

I saw the results bully& dreamer, did the 3D botch by briscos look legit or work

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:44 am

Just saw the title match which was good, however I couldn't enjoy it much because I kept staring atCody's hair wondering what David Flair was doing in ROH. :)

Only other match i caught was Lethal's match which wasn't bad but looked off a little i don't know why, might be just me.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:26 am

Bianco wrote:
I saw the results bully& dreamer, did the 3D botch by briscos look legit or work

Maybe one or the other, it was difficult to tell.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:52 pm

My thoughts on NXT this week:

I loved Fabian Aichner vs Andrade Almas.

I wonder if NXT is ever going to do anything with Oney Lorcan and Danny Burch. As soon as I saw the Authors of Pain come out as their opponents I knew that this wouldn't be the week in which they would.

The Women's Title match was really good.

I'm glad that Aleister Black is now in a position in which he can show what he can do against better oponents. His main event match against Adam Cole was good.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:53 pm

My thoughts on ROH's TV this week:

I the wake of their loss to the Addiction it finally looks like ROH is about to do something with Coast to Coast. Of course I thought that when they got linked up with Flip Gordon and Scopio Sky, but that group seems to have ended before it really got started.

Shane Taylor still seems to be drifting at this point. ROH really needs to figure out what they want to do with him.

I really liked the main event, it was an awesome match. The only problem I had with it was that it seemed weird to see Rocky Romero on the same team as Baretta when the two of them decided to end Ropongi Vice not that long ago.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:09 pm

I just found out the Tom Zenk died Dec. 9th of this year, :(

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:29 pm

Stephen Day wrote:My thoughts on NXT this week:

I loved Fabian Aichner vs Andrade Almas.

I wonder if NXT is ever going to do anything with Oney Lorcan and Danny Burch. As soon as I saw the Authors of Pain come out as their opponents I knew that this wouldn't be the week in which they would.

The Women's Title match was really good.

I'm glad that Aleister Black is now in a position in which he can show what he can do against better oponents. His main event match against Adam Cole was good.

better opponents?! the match with dream was on par with zayn/nakamura.

leave a comment with facebook